How do I stop rewarding myself after working out?

How do I stop rewarding myself after working out?
I tend to get burgers and shakes after I jog and go to buffets after lifting weights. I can't help it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5wBTogMlr_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use hunger to fuel gains

Stop rewarding yourself with food after a workout.

You have no discipline. Nothing we say or tell you will help. Only you have control over what you put in your body.

Whenever you are about to eat a reward, instead don't eat it. Wow goddamn genius thread

Good shit my man, you deserve it!

do drugs

have a quest bar instead of junk food

>I can't help it
Never gonna make it

switch to burger and a shake for weights, too
permabulk into oblivion

Sounds like your on the way to leaving humanity behind. Eat big get big, right babe?

reward yourself mentally
>"good job not eating a burger you fat fuck"

That doesn't even make sense. You can help it.

Some people "can't exercise," but you're doing that.

You've got to look at yourself in the mirror, pick up your chest and beat it and say IM A STRONG MAN. I CAN DO THIS, IM THE BEST, IM WORTHY, IM STRONG, IM POWERFUL, I CAN DO IT, YES YES YES ME ME ME

youtu.be/5wBTogMlr_c
go to 6:50

Reward yourself with some baby carrots dipped in PB instead. Or a nice salad. Mmm Mmm

Just work out to the point of nausea.

Reward yourself with fruits and veggies instead.

but those taste gross

not really. your brain is just fucked up from eating too much fat and sugar.

try eating healthy for like 1 month at least. see how you feel after. chances are you won't even enjoy the disgusting shit you eat now anymore, and youll find enjoyment in normal food.

Lift more and lift heavier. Also be at least 6'0 so you have a chance at being competitive in strongman/Highland games type sports. I had your problem, op, but I just turned it from "overeating" to "necessary maintenance"

you dont want it enough.

Since you lack willpower, trick your mind into thinking something terrible will happen if you reward yourself. Like, for instance, "If I eat this burger niggers will tongue my anus*

Truth is truth

I get a bowl of yogurt cut up some apples bananas peaches in it, throw in some raisins and blueberries and then add just a little bit of honey bunches ofoat cereal for texture and lawd halp me I cream mi pants erytiem