Is it socially acceptable for a guy to go to yoga classes?

Is it socially acceptable for a guy to go to yoga classes?

I'd like to work some beginner work in for crosstraining, but I'm an absolute beginner. More importantly, I don't want to seem like a freak/pervert, even though I'm sure I'd have to steal some ass stares.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq26dYtg1xg
youtu.be/y95YNjZrmVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes it totally is, just don't ass state for to long. Honesty just treat yoga like it is your gym, your there to work out and better yourself.

think for yourself, stop worrying about what others think

Yoga classes are great places to meet qt grills senpai, plus even if you don't get any dates you'll eventually become flexible enough to suck your own dick

tips for not popping a chub? or do I just need to strap down tight.

It's a bit gay tbph

I like the way you operate solider

I think it is more unmanly to be scared of doing something like yoga and caring about what other think in your classes.

Do capoeira instead - the first part of the class is basically yoga.

yes, if youre good looking

If it is that much of a problem just jerk off before you go. Honesty it isn't a big problem as you think as you will be more focused on the training than someone ass

If you're in a half-decent class, it will be challenging enough that you'll actually be forced to concentrate. You'll be too preoccupied with the workout to pop a chub.

A real alpha would just do it and act surprised if anyone questions him. Live in your own universe. Be the ubermensch.

I do yoga 4-5 times a week. About 25% of attendees are male. No it's not weird to see guys at yoga. I personally love it, especially the more intense power classes. I also find that it keeps me balanced emotionally. If you're doing yoga properly you won't pop a chub either.

>Get interested in yoga
>find this channel
>not interested in it for yoga anymore

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq26dYtg1xg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

>Is it socially acceptable for a guy to go to yoga classes?

More socially acceptable than it is for a guy to post on an anime imageboard about his insecurity of taking yoga classes

Very informative channel :^). She calls this exercise "ass shaking".
youtu.be/y95YNjZrmVQ

My sisters boyfriend does it but he's a fag so I guess there's your answer.

But really you should do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

This

Only as long as you're skinny and not too muscular or manly.

If you don't fit in, by being too masculine, you bet your ass you'll face a wall of passive aggressive bullying until you quit.

Just do it op.
Who cares what others think.
Do what makes you happy my friend.
Do you think Hitler care about what people thought of him?
No.
Because if he did then he wouldn't have tried to conquer the known world.

Just look at this bad boy

kek top