This what literal nigger vegans think is "a lot of protein"

>This what literal nigger vegans think is "a lot of protein"

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
examine.com/faq/how-much-protein-do-i-need-every-day/
jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/132/10/3219
sciencedirect.com/science...61561415000400
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24092765
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh 1g/lb meme

>meme

nice try vegan

Not even vegan.
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

I go for about .7g/lb

Nothing wrong here

You're a retard. Educate yourself.

examine.com/faq/how-much-protein-do-i-need-every-day/

Didn't mean to quote you.

You. You're the retard.

ITT: DYELs

not even a meme
jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/132/10/3219

sciencedirect.com/science...61561415000400

Background & aims

Maintenance of muscle mass and strength into older age is critical to maintain health. The aim was to determine whether increased dairy or soy protein intake combined with resistance training enhanced strength gains in older adults.

Methods

179 healthy older adults (age 61.5 ± 7.4 yrs, BMI 27.6 ± 3.6 kg/m2) performed resistance training three times per week for 12 weeks and were randomized to one of three eucaloric dietary treatments which delivered >20 g of protein at each main meal or immediately after resistance training: high dairy protein (HP-D, >1.2 g of protein/kg body weight/d; ∼27 g/d dairy protein); high soy protein (HP–S, >1.2 g of protein/kg body weight/d; ∼27 g/d soy protein); usual protein intake (UP, 0.06).

Conclusions

Increased soy protein intake attenuated gains in muscle strength during resistance training in older adults compared with increased intake of dairy protein or usual protein intake.

i aim for 175-200g a day with only 1 scoop. the rest food

since its vegan protein its probably more like 70grams lmao

learn what BIOAVAILABILITY is

your link doesnt work. post the link how it's supposed to be.

>soy
>even once
Pick none

>tfw i eat arround 250-300g each day

vegans are literaly dyel garbage, human waste..

Thats OBJECTIVELY a waste of protein, so that makes you a waste of human life.

Implying beef is any better than dirt in terms of amino acid profile

If he weighs 115kg (253lbs) like an actual big weight lifter dude, it's not. Shit, I only weigh 103kg (227lbs) and I still plan on putting on more weight since I'm a tall guy.

I bet it took him like 4000 calories to hit 150g protein lmao.

The problem with vegans is that it actually take them far too much food compared to calories.
Broccoli is high in protein compared to carbs, but it weighs a shit ton to get enoughs protein from it

He's not eating humans. Therefore no waste of human life.

Protein will be used as fuel, and it's usually the most delicious food.

Vegan cuck plsgo.

>Pick none

Soy is good to take periodically if you are a geezer who has high test and low estro. The estro effect of soy helps joint and ligament repair.

Dirty cuck, are you some twink?

>waste of protein

lmao are you poor?

>inb4 kidney meme

I eat 240-260g protein on maintenance or a bulk, and pretty much 300g on a cut

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24092765
I'm 6'5" 128kg (I'm a big guy)

And that's not factoring in that only half the protein from broccoli is bio-available. You would literally have to eat enough of it to make yourself sick to get enough shit-tier protein, and excessive fibre consumption is not healthy...

It's stuff like this that makes me wonder why these vegans go to such lengths to rationalise their diet which so obviously flies in the face of the evolution of our digestive system.

for me

152 grams is more than enough for most people you illiterate subhuman.

Most people also look like complete garbage, fuck off dyel normie.

Humans adapted to meat eating to survive and reproduce in a new environment, not to live long and healthy.

>be me, use examine.com as main resource
>browse Veeky Forums
>user links to examine.com to argue that 1g/lb prot a day is broscience
>but its solid advice
>everything I know might be built on a lie
>P A N I C

0.8 grams per pound of body weight is enough for any lifter unless he is a genetic freak, somehow disabled, or on steroids.

Or on a cut, you permabulking fat powerlifter.

I May be wrong isn't the recc daily amount for a normie 50g?

So this is 3x as much as a normal person should consume.

I'm a vegetarian and I lift 4 times a week and get 50 grams of protein on a good day and have zero problem getting a ridiculous amount of gains. You really don't need that much

>le meat ig magic meme

also not 1 anti vegan in this thread has given a justification to kill animals to eat them when there is no need to do so.

Humans did not adapt to meat.

do you need more protein while cutting? honest question.

So you think it is just a coincidence our guts are nothing like any other primate?

I ate meat and now they call me strong huge!

But we did, You can even thank meat for everything we have done, When we started eating (and even more cooking) are brains grew larger, You can also thank hunting for your superb leg muscles since they are literally made for running (gazelles down)

desu the biggest leap forward in human history was due to agriculture and cultivating grains