Where can I buy Ephedrine online safely?

Where can I buy Ephedrine online safely?
I like in Oregon, no one sells it here.
Thanks bros.

You're not going to be buying it online in the US.

>No one sells it here

Are you trying to tell me there isn't a single Walgreens in all of Oregon that sells Bronkaid? Try looking harder.

It's banned here.

What a dog shit state you live in. Some quick digging suggests you might have luck with gorillajack.com

Just go across the nearest border to Washington, Idaho, or California and buy some.

I have grabbed these at Walmart Pharmacy and CVS

> than Broncaid

If gorillajack doesn't work out, you night be taking a road trip to Vancouver

Unfortunately I'd have to go to California which is not worth the 6+ hour drive.

inaccurate, I've bought bronkaid in Minnesota with ephedrine

Montana sells hard capsules. Your pic is full of shit.

how about not being a lazy fuck and monitoring calories instead of killing your heart?

>killing your heart

I buy in IL all the time, this is bogus

How new is this map?

I moved from Illinois last year and had no problem buying primate at Walgreens.

Leaning toward you're just full of shit.

WA fag here also curious where to get these magic pills. Tried everything and now it seems like only option is to fly down to LA.

Also if anyone has advice, when crossing the Canadian to Washington border, do they look through your bags for these drugs? Same goes for flights within the US, dont wanna see it taken away when I buy $100 worth of pills.

Man, is it really worth it to drive to a different state and so something potentially illegal?

Just hide them up your ass.

TNfag here. I buy bronkaid on the reg

They make Bronkaid suppositories?

Anything is a suppository if you try hard enough.

Look up a plant called "Mormon tea", I'm in Oregon too and it grows in the cascades in central Oregon. Go harvest a bunch, dry it out at 100 F for a few goes in your oven (YouTube tutorial how to wrap it) and then steep little bundles of it in 195-205 F water for no more than three minutes per bundle per cup.

>hurr I need extra energy because my life is super hard and I need to lose all this weight

Trust me an 18 gram bundle steeped in a cup and a half of water for five minutes will do the fucking trick.

Just pop them out of the blister pack and put them in an aspirin bottle.

Just don't forget they're up there.

Not sure, still curious about how potent these ECA stacks really are. Apparently they are only like $11 over the counter in socal (as opposed to $66 for buying them online) so maybe I'll only get 2 boxes afterall and if they take those, I'm only down $22 and still get to have fun in LA.

Got all these bottles for 20 dollars

^thee minutes not five in that last paragraph sorry

Does psudoephederine work for hunger suppression too?

Never thought about that, thanks bruh

why not just stick to heart-healthy amphetamine?

Halp plz

whats it for?

people use it for hunger suppression when doing a cut, using DNP, weightloss, etc.

Fellow Oregonian here, I picked up some bronkaid at Freddies in Vancouver last week, all they do is ask for ID.

eastern oregon detected
>milton-freewater master race checking in