Qtum gets the Qt's

If you aren't on board by now then you might as well get your pink wojak collection ready.
Updated Infothread

>Now confirmed coming to at least 5 more exchanges.
>Nasdaq article chooses Qtum as #3 for the "5 Cryptocurrencies You Should Know About Besides Bitcoin" article
nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979
>Swap from Erc-20 to it's own blockchain is happening right now
>You will be able to stake your coins now
>New exchanges come after the swap is complete with 2 being directly after.
>First 2 exchanges = a "top 5" exchange and a Japanese exchange
>Next 3+ exchanges = "another Big korean exchange" Bithumb? or will that be the top 5 exchange?, "Major exchanges in China"
>Launching test satellite that acts as a node soon.
>After successful launch/testing they will launch 4-8 more satellites bigger in size and 10x more powerful
>Strong overseas support/interest from China, South Korea, Slovenia , Slovakia, Singapore, Estonia. The United States is ranked 22 in search trends for Qtum on google.
>8 confirmed Dapps launching on the Qtum Blockchain with more coming/unannounced. BitClave, Energo, Bodhi, Vevue, Matchpool(qtum/eth dual launch), Inkchain, Medibloc, SpaceChain.

New wallet/ui update

Haven't had any updates or news. price has been dipping all day. pretty good let down desu. saying this as a qtum holder

wtf the new wallet ate all my coins
WTF GIVE THEM BACK WTF

Yeah when the fuck is the moon? Shit was suppose to happen already.

never, every time this coin was supposed to moon it just fucking tanked harder. I'm out lol

The swap is happening right now, it takes time for them to add/test it. They said everything should be complete by the 9th but with exchanges coming after the bittrex swap is complete. The swap started on 10-4 so best case anytime now and worst case Monday.

>consolidating around $12 for the past week
>Tanking
I hope you have some fancy wojaks impatient dumb fuck this is going to be %100 minimum and that's being conservative, who knows what the price could pump to with 5 exchanges coming. Stay poor m8

Price expectation?

Same, sold today for OMG.

Blockchain explorer already showing staking rewards. 4 qtum per block found

Funny. I sold Omg at $10 and got into Qtum, not only will I profit off Qtum I'll hopefully be able to short Omg by the time the swap finishes.

The price action is infuriating to watch. just playing ping pong between buy walls and sell walls. whoever is manipulating is making a ton of gains right now. I bought at 250k though so im ok to hold

Conservatively $20 at least. Lots of exchanges coming though within a short time span with 2 being on the same day. It would be hard to put a high end number on it but 50 before dipping to 30-40 would be possible with all this happening so quickly.

I did the same

We're going to hit the double boiii

>The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.

some more info from the ama

The point is the normies are coming. There's already going to be an influx in crypto in general soon with CNBC Crypto starting and other general news/financial outlets starting to cover crypto.