Realistically how many carbs should you eat per day while cutting on a 2000 calorie diet?

Realistically how many carbs should you eat per day while cutting on a 2000 calorie diet?

0.8 g/kg fat
1.5-2 g/kg protons
4-6 g/kg carbs

Its diff for everyone bra.For me I eat between 50 to 100 carbs

Mostly irrelevant.More if you lift,less if you don't

whats your diet like then? Do you just eat meat and vegetables or something?

I'm cutting on a ~1500 cal diet and I don't go over 100 carbs a day.

1800 cut here this is my daily food

Zero

Depends on your diet I guess. I'm losing weight while retaining muscle using 40% C/30% F/30% P but I don't eat 180 g of carbs every day.

Never eat more than 100g carbs a day unless you have mongoloid asian genetics where you don't bloat or retain water even if you only eat rice for your entire TDEE.

Why?

cause you'll retain water and loose dat beautiful chiseled face and mid section.

Some people can only take in a certain amount of carbs before blowing up into a disgusting mess. You'll have to learn that for yourself.

most people have no business hitting anywhere near 200g+

Ive tried low carb and high carb for cutting

Ive must say high carb(relatively ofc) is way better and keeps me full and energized during the day. Low carb diet just kept me craving for carbs and then I kept cheating my cut.

Ive basicly reduced primarily my fat intake to meet my deficit. Ive retained more strength than when I did the low carb cut. Lost 5kg so far within a month

How to bulk then with 100g carbs if I cant drink gainers, cant eat rice and pasta with meat, cant eat tons of fruits...

carbs are fine bro dont listen to him

any active person needs carbs

lots of protein and fat, or just embrace the moonface and swear it's worth wanting to die and hide under a rock for a few months.

There's a reason people who bulk(actual pros, not even talking about Veeky Forums/forum permabulking losers) get that shitty moonface.

Just look at any IFBB pro on their off season, they may still look great, but those fucking cheeks/jowls/double chin man.

Rich piana had to grow a beard because of his moonface doublechin when he was monster bulking, despite not really getting fat.

yeah bro im sure the carbs did that not the tons of steroids, insulin and HGH

>YUM AL THESE CAKES AND OATS AND SWEETS ARE NECESSARY FOR MY "BULK", 20LBS WATER RETENTION AINT A BIG DEAL
>t. droopy dog

not an argument

yeah it's the damn roids!

look at all these fat faced roiding fucks.

Natty lords like jeff seid, zyzz and mark o'hearn have such nice defined faces cause they were all natty!

shut the fuck up pajeet, go shit in a street somewhere instead of being a summerfag.

Cakes are high-fat foods, not carbs. "Sweets" are usually high-fat foods, not carbs (chocolate, candy, Mars bars, cookies, chips, French fries, these are high fat foods). You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, you sound like the typical fatass who eats a meal that's 70% calories from fat and then blames the bread/potato/pasta/rice portion of it