"bro I am all about that functional strength that's why I do all these compound lifts"

>"bro I am all about that functional strength that's why I do all these compound lifts"
>functional strength
>Veeky Forums can't even jump over a fence
>Veeky Forums can't even run 3 miles without stopping
>Veeky Forums can't even throw a punch
remind me what you use this strength for Veeky Forums??? It seems to me like all you guys use it for is to brag on Taiwanese claymation enthusiast forums about times a girl glanced in your direction and it's pretty pathetic desu senpai

>he's such a manlet that he can't step over the fence

Stop generalizing you fucking dweeb

But he's right, DOOFUS

>I go on Veeky Forums and feel weak because of my stupid meme workout
>Here let me pretend I'm the international parkour champion and Veeky Forums is full of powerlifting cripples

>jumping over fences
sorry im not a beaner

no such thing as functional strength

punching technique and running are different

>not knowing that it makes you harder to kill

what makes you think you know what my routine is like?

The irony of your post is killing me

And generally more useful.

This is all true OP
>I look ripped
>Can't jump fence
>Can't run at all
>Can't throw a punch
I always get asked if I play sports because I look so athletic. As if I could play sports LOL

Nailed it in one.

i'm better at those since i've started lifting because of better overall strength and body awarness. also i could run for 8 miles before started lifting, now i don't do it as much since it's hella boring but i still run ocasionally

>year 44^2+80
>not being born as a masterrace Jotunn
ishiggydiggy

Fucking jotunna get out Aesir masterrace

population of Veeky Forums
>90% noobs with less than 2 years training experience
>1% powerlifters
>1% weightlifters
>1% bodybuilders
>1% general strength and fitness enthusiasts
>1% other sports
>5% trolls

>only 5% trolls

Vanir > Æsir

>remind me what you use this strength for Veeky Forums?
For moving heavy weights up and down

It also helps with physical work from personal experience with renovating a 50 y/o appartments

OP BTFO

>he cant walk through the fence
laughing bitches.jpg

>running
>jumping fences
>throwing punches

Are you a nigger OP?

Its true though

Im an ottermode fuckboy with a very unimpressing physique in clothes, but i can actually do shit with my body and my fitness gets me somewhere

It baffles my mind how people can put so much effort into their body, and not look for a way to actually improve their body in regards of being able to use it for real life stuff

Lifting just for strength is autistic as fuck.

>but i can lift a washing machine alone

Congrats, that happens once a year at max. Can you climb a rope? Can you sprint on a bus thats about to close its doors in time? Can you run away from someone chasing you? Cancyou reach places that are unaccesible for normies because of your climbing skills? Could you hold your place in a fight?

I train for athleticism and relative strength, so my training incorperates some strongman type stuff, and some nfl shit. From farmers walks, stonelifts to sled pulls and that shit where you hop as far as you can on one leg..

>>i look like a girl but i can do lots of push ups :]

>my 10 year old son outruns me but at least i can bench press two plates
>my vain insecurity renders my athletic ability useless

pathetic famalam

>Can you climb a rope?
A toddler can climb a rope.

>Can you sprint on a bus thats about to close its doors in time?
Gentlemen will walk but never run. But Yes.

>Can you run away from someone chasing you?
How is this different from #2, also stop going to shitskin mcniggervilla.

>Can you reach places that are unaccesible for normies? Yes. Because of your climbing skills? Does it matter how? But again, Yes.

Stop being a dyel faggot. The guys lifting heavy weights and that have low bodyfat can do all of this and more, but they might not be able to run a marathon.

And guess what, marathons are the worst thing you could do to your body in terms of working out.

I don't care about running for miles. I care about having a fast sprint. I have a car and motorcycle for everything else. And Yes. My car/bike are almost always within sprinting distance.

And I can fight.

cool bro then obviously you have managed to not let your desire for big muscles get in the way with the usefulness of your body

good job

don't think you know what irony is m8

Ran cooper's yesterday, 3400 meters. How about you OP?

nigger how many times a year do you fucking climb a rope or run away from someone who's chasing you? I've done neither ever, in my 24 years old life. On the other hand I lift heavy shit in a real life almost monthly

fucking arrogant dyel retards

>tfw from a third world country

people trying to rob me is a monthly thing, and fights just cant be avioded

But I can do all those

>tfw i no longer get exhausted from walking up the hill to my house.

>"bro I am all about that functional strength that's why I do all these compound lifts"
Yep
>functional strength
>Veeky Forums can't even jump over a fence
Yes I can, 35"ish vertical now, was 38" when I was playing volleyball
>Veeky Forums can't even run 3 miles without stopping
Yes I can
>Veeky Forums can't even throw a punch
Lmao yes I can
>remind me what you use this strength for Veeky Forums???
I use strength to compete in a strength sport so I can be better in most every facet of fitness than you. I don't lift to be better than yesterday's self, I lift because I want to be better than other people, too. It's not just about picking heavy shit up, it's about the competition. If I wasn't competing in powerlifting I'd still be competitively shooting or finding something else to be better than somebody else at

Stay weak, stay beta OP. Someone has to comprise the rest of the pyramid

WE WERE HERE FIRST

I work around kegs. being able to row, squat, and dead heavy is much more functional for my job than being able to jump, run, or punch.

You got trolled on summerdyel. Take your loss like a man and lurk more.

DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM

>Gentlemen will walk but never run.

>that webm
This is what happens when you lift as an autist, cringe shit

fedora cringe

boardcuck i wish you would load up 6 pl8 for a flat bench, dive bomb it, and let it crush your pathetic weak heart as i enjoy you suffocating while hearing your bones snap

i truly hope you die

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL THESE HATER SALTY
I'M TOO SEASONED HOMIE

But why don't you senpai?

Nothing is more pathetic than a fitizen who can't trow or kick a ball desu

I jump fences all the time. I also climb a lot of scaffolding and other random shit. (I spray graffiti)

Getting Veeky Forums has noticeably improved my ability to do these things quickly and easily. Dat upper body strength

Why are non lifters so insecure?

You guys know you can just start lifting right? We aren't the ones causing your complex.

I can run 3 miles in 25 minutes or so, I do battle ropes on cardio day along with medicine ball workouts. Not enough money to do gymnastics or boxing YET

...is this pasta then? Because I'm definitely not a summerfag

i don't you have very complex thought capabilities if you can't figure out the irony of the OP (who apparently knows our routines) asking this guy how he knows what his own routine is.

>doesn't know what pasta is
>keeps posting autistic videos of him lifting
>claims he's not a sumerfag
Keep digging that hole newfriend.

Now listen here you dirty, no good summerfag. I ve been on Veeky Forums for the past 8 years and by god i WILL NOT TOLERATE you treating me with such utter DISREPECT .

You WILL respect me , for i am an OLDFAG , who was shitposting when you were still in high school talking about lord of the rings with your gay little friends.

So YOU can fuck off to reddit, which is much more suitable for filthy newfags like yourself, or you can RESPECT your oldfags and maybe, just MAYBE, we'll let you stay on our website.

Kapische?

eh user I see what you were going for here but that doesn't really sound like me

boardy has been here for a while 2bh

Hi dyelshorts! Can we see the video of that girl ignoring you deadlifting?

All of those except the running are skills that take less than a month to get the basis of, throwing a proper punch and jumping fences. Three miles takes maybe ten weeks from beginner if you do the right routine.

There is absolutely no reason you can't do both.

>95% noobs with less than 2 years lifting that troll the shit out of eachother while the other 5% wonder why they even browse this Pakistani autism awareness board
FTFY

what a retarded looking exercise

>g-guys I'm not a summerfag I swear
t.summerfag

Kek yup.

OP here. Thanks for all the replies guys, I couldn't have done this without you.

>"I can pick up heavier things than you can that makes me better and more fit!"
>claims to be better than others
>attention seeking tripfag who hungrily seeks attention from others on an anonymous Chinese cartoon forum
>posting videos of his crossfit routine hoping strangers will be impressed
log out

Lol

Same fag

>jumping over a chain link fence
have mercy, the top bits can rip clothing