Choose one

Choose one.

A E S T H E T I C S

This is stupid if you dont choose aesthetics you are literally retarded. Unless you want to be a strongman and make dozens of dollars.

The Pill of Clemency :o)

Some people value strength over aesthetics. Are they all retarded in your mind?

Double gains,shit, are you kidding

I choose DBOL

I'm between recovery and clemency.

lehgo

double gain and strength

roooooooooooll

>Click here
Lets be real, Pill of Aesthetics is why we're all here.

JK Rollins

Rolling

Tbqh The Pill of Recovery seems like it would defeat the purpose of all the other pills

If I take them all will I OD?

Aesthetics is the obvious winner. No one gives a shit how much you lift. No one actually watches or cares what you can pick up in the gym. Being able to train and eat however I want and still look great is too good a bargain. I'd happily switch to a body weight routine and gain 10/10 control over my body.
>Also rolling

rolling

Double gains then start roiding

Fuck you i'm gonna take em all, just try and stop me.

roll

It would be very painful.

rollan

>double gains

Literally noob gains for the rest of your life. Why you wouldn't choose this is beyond me. Will achieve strength and aesthetics using this pill, and with greater potential than the strength or aesthetics pill.

Which one is the pill of GF?

recovery is the most optimal unless youre already at genetic peak, which means do str pill glitch

the rest are shittier versions of the same thing assuming u arent lazy and retarded

Redo this. Aestetic should be dubs

Uuuu etc etc

Pill of Recovery. Anyone who says anything else is a newfag who doesn't understand how weight training works.

It's basically a Pill of Strength combined with Pill of Double Gains combined with a Get Out Of Injury Free card. It does exactly what steroids do, only better because it's fueled by some Hypothetical Magic.

XDDDD!!!!1!!!1

>Aestetic
>mfw
Checkem

>All these 16 year old dipshit summerfags

You idiots, the Pill of Recovery allows you to get dem dere aesthetics with the benefits of other pills. Like avoiding injury, and being stronger.

She could be a really big guy for me, if you know what I mean.

roll

That's assuming you have the perfect bone structure, insertions, symmetry, etc. to be aesthetic.

Post your body if you think aesthetics are so easy to achieve, otherwise sit the fuck down because you clearly know nothing about bodybuilding.

You could spend your whole life training and never achieve good aesthetics if your genetics are fucked. This is retardedly simple choice

clemency obviously

Aesthetics

>choose one
>they're mostly the same

Roll

rollin in the deep

It's extremely painful, you newfag piece of shit.

Rolling

Roll

lol

Kek cry harder retard

Rollen

>take the A E S T H E T I C S pill
>look perfect
>go to gym
>everyone expects beast-level lifts
>load up 2 plate squats and struggle
>strenuously curl 35lbs

This is fine.

Pill of virtuosity reads "you master ANY movement you have to strength to perform."

That goes beyond lifting. playing every instrument, mastering any sport ect. Basically by training strength you can ignore any other physical skill and be a master of it.

Pill of recovery also has tons of potential. Do you recover from anything faster? Fatigue, sickness, injury? How strong is it? That could be like a less powerful wolverine superpower. Aesthetics could be fine if you're an ugly mother fucker but superpowers are better than being pretty.

Wait until you're at your natural peak, and then take the strength pill, instant world-class strength

rollling

I've got this

rollerino

rolleroo

Rolled.

Rollin

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clemency.

Röledöms

les go

Isn't Double the Gains overpowered? It has 2x scaling so you make gains very fast. Strength pill only gives a one time boost of 1.3x of your current STRENGTH gains, not necessarily muscle mass.

Recovery pill sounds nice but I don't want to go to the gym everyday. I'd rather be efficient with 2X gains pill.

Virtuosity pls

Please be double gains, fuck aesthetic faggots who want to wear skinny jeans, I want to be a beast

Trips= 2 pills

The strength one would carry over well to sports too.

Ffs, I would store it until im back at elite levels. Then take it and hold a wereldrecord in everything.

Otherwise it's recovery. Carries over to things other than lifting. And needing 1/3 of the recovery AND steroids? Breh. You'd be strong and aesthetic if you Just go cocoon for 2 months.

Roollll

Aesthetics

Roollll

rallin

Rolling for Double Gains or Recovery.

Roll

Yes. I see fat powershitters everyday at my commercial gym. Strong but fat and ugly. why would anyone want to be strong and fat??? unless they're making a living by being strong.

Aesthetics. For the sole reason that I don't even lift now and it might make -her- pay attention to me.

Virtuosity, become Taskmaster
Learn parkour
Do awesome shit every day

clemency is the luck pill
aesthetics lets you eat whatever

asd

aesethetics if it lets me choose bf% forever and not just set it at 8% once

otherwise double gainz or clemency i guess

I'm so bored

>Why would you choose anything but the aesthetics pill?

rollan

Rollino

Rollin!

rolling for dat there pill of recovery

Roll

i want to believeee

rolling oats

Double the gains, you gotta get so swole that abs don't matter

Damn that's ironic....

Post more images like this, they're comfy. Doesn't have to be Veeky Forums related. I'd choose clemency.

>what kind of cheating fraud do you want to be?

pill of virtuosity i guess

aesthetics all day, if not i'd get strength so i can be aesthetic after lifting heavy weights

rrrrrrrrr

7-8 hopinnn

Better

rolleeen

ayy

Pill of recovery please
>being able to lift and train martial arts on the same day

H E A V E N
E
A
V
E