Post your pics

Post your pics.
Does people can tell that I am going to a gym?

nah

>stepping on somebodies grave

You could look like Pianini and still be the worst kind of immature faggot. Kindly neck yourself.

you're supposed to squat with flat feet you dumb fuck

You are going to get haunted nigga. Have fun losing your gains and your life

if you are a bodybuilder you can tell, but i don't think regular people can see it.

u still look like a dyel tho

All I can tell from that pic is that you seem to suck a lot of spooky dick.

that is not a grave. calm tf down

>used to be fit as fuck, did a lot of shit
>something tragic happened to me...
>now all I see is this faggot trying to flex his biceps in a squat pose on top of my grave
>I'm gonna put my ghost dick in his mouth when he sleeps tonight

yeah you look like you've seen a weight or two, nice arms, I would suck you if I wasn't CIS

MIRIN MY HEIGHT AND FRAME?

no
when you will fucking idiots get it
kids who play sports in high school look better than you faggots who have been lifting under a year
come back in 2 years

i hope you dont leave the house dressed like that. PS that tattoo, what were you thinking you pleb

>If you are a bodybuilder you can tell

>rose tattoo

Nice wide shoulders

>believing in superstitious bullshit like stepping on a grave is sacrilegious

they're fucking dead. they don't care.

>superstitious
It's just called respect kid. Like how you don't bump into random people all day. It's common decency.

gotta respect them dead people least we trigger them

>the dead dont have families that would like the monuments left to their loved ones respected
Fuck off, you edgy nigger

fkn manlets. lol

>Nice frame
>Shit tattoo
>Ultra omega turbo shitty shitty bang bang shit stain on a shit train outfit wow I mean it is really bad looking
So you're average overall I guess

no, but you probably look better than you did 9 months ago so keep that in mind and don't be discouraged.

get better clothes though.

.... You've got inverted shoulders.

they don't exist. they're dead. inanimate, no consciousness. do you also respect the keyboard you're typing on? what about the chair you're sitting on? the air molecules that enter your lungs?

A burial place isn't a playground, edgy child. Find somewhere else to cut your life into pieces as a last resort.

Unproven though. Stop being an edgy atheist.

Is it unlikely there is more? Yes. Do I believe there is more? No. Do I deny there could be more? No.

Also, this is cultural. Not neccesarily spiritual. Fucking neckbeards.

It's not respect for the dead but also respect for their relatives etc...

>unproven though

i feel bad for you. you are literally retarded.