Wow, user, you're ripped! What sport do you play? ...you do play sports right?

Wow, user, you're ripped! What sport do you play? ...you do play sports right?

team sports are for fags, heterosexual men shoudl only partake in alpha solitary sports like fencing, golf, tennis, mountaineering, bodybuilding etc.

Ice hockey because I'm not a bitch

>and the locker rooms are co-ed

HAI YOU WANT TO BE FRANDS. MYSELF PAJEET PUSSY SLAYER

Why are hockey players and fans always obsessed with masculinity? Just because your barbaric """sport""" encourages fighting instead of proper refereeing doesn't mean you're not a lil bitch for playing it.

>Wow, user, you're ripped!
y-you too!Thanks.

reported, go back to /r9k/

Basketball. Great cardio. Generally can be a team or individual sport.

Real talk, it's less about masculinity and more about how INTENSE it is. Fuck man I'm in a rec league, there isnt any hard checking or fights. Its still a rush. 90% of my team is chicks, too. Its not "hurr durr ima man", its just not a sunny afternoon kick-back sport like tennis.

>in this post: backpedaling

Unless you're playing doubles with your gf like a faggot, tennis is ltierallly one of the most alpha sports there is, second only to shot put, discus, sledge hammer, javelin throw and golf.

REPLY 2 ME BASTAD BICH. U WANT 2 SEX OR NOT?

>he doesn't play a fighting sport

football, soccer and foot racing are the only real answers here.

Rugby. (Brit)

got into lurking fit when i was recovering from ACL/MCL/Mensicus tear. Back in pre season training now.

Even when I wasn't playing and was pretty out of shape (18 months from injury to full recovery) a lot of girls seemed to love the whole rugby player thing.

My sport is finding bitches like you and seeing how fast I can make your pussy sore with my 8 inch throbbing cock

>implying beating up other men isn't epitome of Alpha
Boxing master race.

Poo in the loo

until you turn into a mumbling stuttering idiot from all the brain damage

hockey

spotted the white nu-male

>basketball master race reporting in

>Golf
Seriously faggot?

>being over the age of 21
>not playing professional sports

no one cares about your mens league team and how many goals you scored

And, apparently, mouth breathing.

What's wrong with golf you pussy

>golf

Oh yeah look how fucking manly I am, I'm going to hit this tiny ball in a huge field with my special sticks and then I'll go looking for it in my little cute fucking golf cart, then hit it again and try to put it in a tiny fucking hole in a huge ass field that could be better used for millions of useful purposes. It's a game for pussies and old fags with too much money.

>afraid not, my work has irregular work hours so team sports isn't really an option because I'm not a reliable teammember.

this. I work at a golf club. The golfers are either old men, or fat middleaged men with self-image issues.

>bodybuilding
>sport
it's a beauty pageant, user

>Sure I used to box for a couple of years but
>stopped so that I could focus on school.
>I can give you lessons if your interested.
>totally getting laid with that

Y-yeah, I play l-league of l-legends, i-it's an e-sport...

This.

I wrestled in high school and did it on and off in college, just starting to get back into it again.

Sorce?

Thanks for that shitty regurgitation of one of Carlin's most forced bits

wrestling because im not a beta faggot doing running or tenis

Yeah I masturbate. A lot.

Ultimate Frisbee when people are down
Indoor bouldering on occasion
Getting into scuba diving atm

Fite me

I'm a professional Dota player.

golf requires technical skill, patience, discipline and consistency to master. can you think of anything that those traits might also apply to?
>thinking golf is played by old men
>not becoming rory mcilroy mode
>not flying around the world banging professional tennis players in between rounds

>tfw varsity hockey and lacrosse athlete
>tfw superior to most people at any sport I just from simplying being genetically athletically gifted

It's hilarious when I go to play a game of baseball or another sport with some buddies, and they've been playing "their whole lives". I never played an inning of baseball in my life, yet I can clown all over those fools.

No. I'm a working adult and I don't have time to spend my precious days off playing ball games all afternoon with people half my age.

emily rudd

Rowing

I'm dying to hear how working a 9-5 5 days a week means you can't play sports.

I rollerblade
>mfw dgaf

kek, I know these feels boi. who here always A team sports? As a kid i used to win all the athletics shit at my school. For the luls, in my last year of school i took up athletics again and won my event at my school and placed 3rd in a provincial competition on a week's training.

I was on the robotics team in highschool

swimming

>her vag when

WHO IS THE LITERAL JEWESS SEMEN DEMON O MFG BLUE EYES KILL ME NOW

started rugby about a month ago but its offseason so we started just doing touch 7s instead of full contact lately.
plus, a friend of mine who plays for a different club says we're the worst team in our division :[

SC???

You can't play sports where i live, only soccer.

Yeah anonette I play soccer! We play on weekends, wanna come watch this Saturday? You can join me for my post-match meal later!

Argentina?

rugby, wrestling with a side of mountain climbing

>the one sport were you're supposed to drink and smoke to have a good time
>tfw my retarded coworker wielded for 12 hours a day and played belegarth on the weekends

no toproping, Pussy?

Aca se juegan otros deportes, por lo menos en mi ciudad en medio de la nada patagonica

Water polo
Swim.
I suck at polo though.

Ya se, estaba jodiendo

I work 24 on 24 off two week schedules in EMS. Plus I get called in all the goddamn time. Like I have time to join a softball league or whatever. Plus I'm married.

>If you enjoy the specifics of the sport I don't like you are a beta
-Some "pro wrestler"

Come into the basement and I'll show you what kind of sports I play.

D2 College Lacrosse. I didn't even realize my school had a team so I just walked on and instantly became a starter, kek.

lmfao

Top fucking kek senpai.

I'm a professional wrestler, fuck you that counts.

Just curious, i get the idea behind this thread that people who don't lift for a sport are dumb or whatever, but what counts as a sport to you? Like do rec league sports count? Or are professional/college athletes the only people that should lift? Or are you a highschooler? Because if Rec leagues (aka the only sports most people can play after high school) count how is just lifting recreationally any worse or different than lifting for a sport that is by definition for recreation? Do I just not get it, or is this joke not funny?

Go back to Hispachan faggets.

Also please beat Chile.

Yeah of course I'm a D1 athlete

>golf
>masculine

what lifts should i focus on to put softballs on the fucking moon?
what should i cycle?

Test, Speed

scuba diving is not a sport

arteezy dat u? grats on open qualifier win

hip flexors
schwinn

I play flesh pool

Grappling master race. You learn how to fuck people up without getting your nose bashed in like in Muay Thai or Boxing.

I am an artist at picking up...weights.

>he thinks frequent chokes don't lead to brain damage

Enjoy your fully clogged carotid arteries by 40.

No he's not, he's just another idiot fantasizing he's pro

>doubles with gf a faggot way to play
>implying I dont mercilessly beat the shit out of her in singles so often that she's become better than 90% of the men that play

men don't play tennis

t.ex-tennis player

breh...obviously i dont thkik that it is actually him

i play basketball

People who have been grappling their whole lives have 0 problems at an older age.

buffout, psycho, jet

Who makes these threads? They are a fucking constant fixture of Veeky Forums

My bet is a sporting goods retailer jew.

No, I don't play sport. I also don't date white women, so fuck off.

heres the dubs u were looking for

Cheerleading because nothing is more fun than throwing women 4m in the air

i row

eat a pound of jello through your ass

wii sport. you?

>Oh so just because I'm wearing basketball shorts you assume that I play basketball? I just wear these to the gym, I'm far too uncoordinated to play basketball. Ask me how much I low bar squat though.

Looks comfy as fuck desu

If you're under 25 and play golf you're most likely a rich frat faggot.

kek'd, but psychojetvoodoo master race in all honesty anaon