What calorie counter/tracker do you guys use?

what calorie counter/tracker do you guys use?

*whispers* fatsecret

sshhh...(its my fatsecret)

A notebook
A pen
The nutrition table in the back of any package
Some math

my brain

myfitnesspal, scale, weigh - everything properly

who's the wench?

My journal/diary.

MyFitnessPal for two months

Now I eyeball shit and need no calorie counter

Myfitnesspall.

Dont forget to weigh your food though.

/thread

Using an app to count calories is fucking autistic

Using pen and paper to count calories is fucking autistic.

Can you not remember a fucking number?

Can you remember all your numbers over the last two weeks so you can see how your effort correlates with your results or see what needs tweaking or what isn't working for you?

Oh right, any effort put in makes people autistic because you're scared of numbers. Fucking imbeciles everywhere.

No, I can't remember and won't remember how many calories and proteins and carbs and fats are in my 2tbs extravirgin olive oil + 75g whole wheat spaghetti + 125 g kidney beans + 150 g cauliflower + 25 g cashews and won't even bother to deal tracking them on paper when an app is so much more convenient, automated, fast. Convenient both for inserting inputs (a simple barcode instantly fills all the nutritional facts for most foods) and for outputs (graphs and progress)

Go be a farting luddite grampa elsewhere

enjoy your arthritis

OpenOffice Calc, with nutrient data from various government databases (USDA, CNF, IFR). This allows me to collect and analyze my nutrition data in whatever way I see fit, quickly creating charts and applying color coding to understand what's going on. I also have a simple system for ranking and searching foods based on arbitrary formulas (e.g. finding foods with a high value of calcium per calorie, fiber to protein or whatever else), and I can add new properties to items (such as cost)

8.617E-5eV
1.602E-19J
1.257E-6N/A^2
9.72E21V/m^2
1.76E11C/kg
6.626E-34J*s
4.486E-40C/m^2
3E8m/s
1.081E12C/m^3

Those are just constants. Double or triple that for equations.

Remembering numbers is easy. Storing useless information is inefficient.

calorie counting is useless. I just weight myself erryday and (don't) eat like a hippo. pic is from 2015

You say that like I'm not.

works for normies who dont work out

i use FDDB ext. pro. has everything i need, fast and easy to use

why doesn't it work for lifters senpai?
I lift and it works great for me

FatSecret

used Fitness pal for a while but it's UI really bugged me. So far Fat Secret has been better.

beste!

made my day, thanks man :D

myfitnesspal, it works great and puts things, including my weight, into charts. And man, I like me some charts.

you dont need a counter, dont be a glutton.

>Still counting calories
Macros are more important senpai

Aren't macros simply a ratio of sources within the overall calorie count (2000C = 50%proton 30%carb 20%fat for example)? If that's true, you can't count one without the other.