Is eating alot of meat and eggs all the time bad for your health?

Is eating alot of meat and eggs all the time bad for your health?

>this thread
>every fucking day
>eggs are good for you

>what is cholesterol

Too much protein is bad. Fats are good. Everyone said eggs are bad because of cholesterol, but cholesterol makes testosterone so I don't believe them.

Gorillas ferment the leaves they eat and turn them into saturated fats. So a gorilla eats plants but survives off fats, all ruminants do so. I doubt a lot of vegans know that.

dietary cholesterol has no impact on blood levels

eat all the eggs you want.

this.

i've been eating 12+ eggs a day for 2 years now

YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS

uk studies and my grandma say diffrent

You gotta do at least 4 eggs, come on guys.

Only if you don't get enough carbs as a result

Some types of fermentable fiber result in the production of short chain fatty acids by bacteria in the colon, this is true for virtually all predominantly herbivore animals, including humans. This is why fiber is counted as 2 kcal/g, which is an estimated average but is actually 0 kcal/g for some types of fibers and more for others. SCFAs are used immediately as energy by colon cells, not elsewhere in the body, which is why fiber protects against degenerative disease of the colon. Eating plants does not means you "survive off fat", that's the dumbest twisting of reality I've ever heard. Gorillas survive off of fiber and bacterial fermentation. Fiber is only found in plant foods, which happen to be low-fat high-carb. Eating fatty animal foods prevents the creation of SCFA, so it's the opposite of your garbage logic. In addition, gorillas are not ruminants and humans are not gorillas.

Yes

Fuck out of here you dumb nigger. Lipids are the key to life. Fibre is indigestible junk you vegan faggot.

You're so wrong you have to be a poo in loo or some other Feces faced Asian.

maybe
define "all the time"

Yes meat is bad, humans are ment to eat fruits and some nuts just like our close relatives.

doctors say it's unhealthy to eat meat and eggs everyday

>Veeky Forums knows better

the only thing to eat everyday

this is why monks are healthier and live longer

Why do gorillas look good? I honestly think they are masculine. Am I the only one? It makes me wonder if a woman would get wet for one.

Ate pretty much only meat and noodles when I was on school holidays way back when. Bad idea. I still remember the haemorrhoids, bloody hell.

get some fibre lads

You're dumb as fuck, the amount of protein you need to be bad for you is like 300, meat and eggs are bad because dat fucks eat just meat and eggs which are high in saturated and Trans fats which raise cholesterol at the same time they get no fiber

>the only thing to eat everyday
bad as fuck for you nigga

op here. so it's bad

what's a health diet then?

>inb4 sticky