Who /no cardio/ here?

Who /no cardio/ here?

I had a dream that a baby goku crash landed on earth and was raised by Clark Kent, trained in combat by his "uncle" Bruce Wayne. His power had limitless potential.

whatareyoufuckingstupid?

I was very little to /no cardio/ until my uncle and father both had heart attacks in the same year and neither of them are fat.

Shit-tier heart genetics over here.

Same, if I don't do cardio I'll be dead before 50.

>feet have persistent stress fractures on both second metatarsals - if I run for too long they literally break
>bike is broken
>50 hour work week and bullshit at home means I'm not swimming any time soon

I guess I should start incorporating the rowing machine into my workout. Any tips for it?

Who 'fatass powerlifter' here?

Don't start leaning back until your knees are over halfway down. Your hands should reach your chest at the same time you finish pushing with your legs. Control yourself as you slide forward and don't overcompress. Think long, powerful strokes, not short, wild bursts.

How does it feel being fat?

Jesus tell me people dont actually do this. Cardio is hard in a way that lifting will never be. Lifting is about force and power, intensity, but running is about persistence and willpower. They both build character and ou need both. People who skip cardio are just lazy feeble-minded individuals. If you build up your muscles and body without building up your heart and lungs you will NOT make it. Nothing like having gains you cant use IRL because you get winded on stairs. Please just do cardio, youll live longer and be better off

Is cardio good before or after lifting? I like doing a bit before to get a nice warmup. Can I ever do too much?

its like to have a big and heavy bag bothering you everytime

not sure if cardio killl gains is a meme but i think is gud to do some cardio before lifting for warm up

cardio kills all gains made that were made without doing any cardio training along side it. that's because the non cardio muscle don't have as many veins and can't get the nutrients you need when you start cardio.

cardio killing gains is overemphasized here. In truth, there is a legit physiological response to a huge amount of cardiovascular training that attenuates strength development. But for most of us here on Veeky Forums we aren't doing nearly enough cardio to ever reach that point. Cardiovascular adaptations benefit strength training too, in an indirect way.

Cardio affects my lifting more than lifting affects my cardio, so I do cardio afterwards.

you don't need cardio especially if you're on gear.

most of the fat fucks in this board reward themselves with more calories than their pitiful cardio burns anyway or eat more cause "muh appetite"

I like to do 10min intense walking before my lifting to get the blood flowing. If you think about it getting your heart rate up increases blood flow to your muscles resulting in better lifts and better gains. Then I do 30min intense walking and some running because Im actually unfit as fuck but working on it.

who /swimonrestdays/ here? swimming is good cardio, right?

Anything that gets your heart rate up is good cardio.

I will remember this to the day I die and tell people about it as often as I can.
you will become immortal user.

This is bs. If this were true then imagining stressful or exciting situations would be good cardio.

My heart rate goes up when I stimulate my prostate. Is that good cardio?

Because I prioritize cardio before lifting I always do intense cardio before lifting. Of course lifting potential does take a hit. But I've done it so often where it's minimal, unless I'm dieing on the cardio.

One a week if I'm lucky. Definitely not strict like weight training though.

Might do some tomorrow.

I don't think user meant having panic attacks are good for you. I think he meant it as umbrella expression. Jumping rope, jogging, swimming, fencing, construction work, and etc.