Tfw started dressing properly

>tfw started dressing properly
>Went out
>Spent a couple hundred on clothes and bought a pair of all star chucks (white)
>Bought a few pairs of jeans for the first time in about 10 years
>Slim fit / skinny jeans
>Suits well with my chucks
>Also wore a tank top today and showed off my gym gains

Jesus.. I'm loving it. So many girls keep looking at me and keep smiling. Even men look at me up and down (the fuck?). Everything suits well, sizes are perfect.

I'm going to make it. I'm going to make it, i will make it. I will be aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

chahongardor.com/chahongardor/style/men/
instagram.com/solsolstreet/?hl=en
hiphoper.com/maz/board.php?bo_table=street
musinsa.com/?m=street&_y=default
imgur.com/a/QxqE1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good job. Now buy some proper clothes. Buy a pair of leather dress shoes. One black, one brown. Buy smart buttoned shirts and chinos.
See pic related.

When would it be wise to wear those clothes though? The ones i bought are great for going out to a mall, meeting friends, having lunch with a female friend etc..

I never liked jeans, but even my mother said my legs look massive and they look very nice. She's into fashion and knows what looks good so i take her word.

>tfw squatting 140kg is paying off

Veeky Forums pls

Don't wear them outside special occasions or you'll look like a fedora tipper.

Sure, I'm not saying your clothes aren't nice. I'm just saying that if you want to keep the self-improvement progression, you should be improving all other aspects of your "social" life. That is, business, relationships and friendships.
You should start dating attractive, high class women, trying to organize work opportunities etc. In doing this, it should become necessary to dress like the image.

You are on the first step to making it.

I'm sure you still look autistic but that will pass after a while.

I'll keep that in mind.

I'll check them out when i get the funds, i already blew a big amount. Like 200 a pop for jeans. I will improve slowly and steadily. Feels good though since clothes actually are nice and fit me well now since gym.

Ooooohhhh

Sneaky wincest thread bro

Nice. We're all behind you. Keep it up

I also forgot to mention. Also going to get a haircut. Anyone have any good styles in mind?

Was thinking of getting a undercut.

Kek

> chinos and a shirt is special occasion
Seriously nigger?

post pics of mom user

>Have a better ass than most females
>Most jeans cant fit 'round ass/quads cause King of Manlet legs are to short for proper ass and leg fit

I dont even like wearing jeans 2.bh lads
I thought being king of manlets was bad enough, but the age old trouble of lifting is finding jeans made for people that dont look like 12 year olds
feelsmixedman

You bros know any good shit bout Veeky Forums-fits?
Can you get tailors for jeans?
I don't see the point cause i dont like wearing 'em but I'll need them at some point

Any semi - competent tailor can take in the legs on jeans no worries. Same for taking up.

Letting out the legs depends how much allowance there is in the seam. Generally speaking you're looking at half an inch at most.

t. Worked in high end retail for almost a decade and pinned probably over a thousand pairs of trousers to send to the tailor.

>Like 200 a pop for jeans.

dude what's wrong with you? go to those discount department stores (they sell name brand that other stores didn't sell in time) and you can get everything like 60-70% off at least. you should be able to get like 3 outfits for $200

>tfw get told I dress well
>tfw 5'5" so it goes nowhere from there

I like the goose and his style, but its too dressy for most occasions

What is a goose tier way to dress casually? I live in pretty hot climate, wearing a buttoned shit outside would be a nightmare during summer

Also
>tfw could never tuck in a shirt in my pants without looking and feeling like an idiot
How do they pull it off

>140kg
>massive legs

Kek almost believed this thread until that, nice try though opie

>untucked shirts are cool XD

are you in highschool

Talk to Veeky Forums. Provide them pictures. I'd be surprised if anyone on Veeky Forums knows how to dress in anything but sweatpants/shorts and a wife beater.

He's not Veeky Forums, he's rebbit/r/malefashionadvice. Streetwear is the big thing right now, fuck off with that menswear shit unless you work in an office

I'm asian so take this with a grain of salt

Site I use for haircuts: chahongardor.com/chahongardor/style/men/

Site I use for fits:
instagram.com/solsolstreet/?hl=en
hiphoper.com/maz/board.php?bo_table=street
musinsa.com/?m=street&_y=default

wear this is you like to get hit on by dudes looking to ram your asshole

>he buy his jeans pre-faded
>he doesn't hand wash his jeans
>he doesn't buy unsanforized denim

Don't listen to this asshole.

FULL RICK
U
L
L

R
I
C
K

If that isn't massive to normies? What is then?

Want to know some serious shit? Dress nicely, dress like a young professional and people will treat you with respect and admiration.

I'm skinnyfat at best, but I guarantee that my sense of style will get me 10x more compliments than a swollbro who goes out in basketball shorts and a tank.

>skinny Jeans
>making it
if u can fit into skinny jeans you aren't strong

.t fatass

Don't bother, he's just another of those retards who pretend that squatting anything less than 250kg is dyel but probably barely squat 100 in the gym

140kg is gonna be enough for bretty gud legs to normies and even most people who lift

I'd take that over not getting hit on ever, user.

Wtb some confidence, paying well pst.

the difference is we get compliments for something we earned, not paid for

How big are you OP? How long have you been lifting?

> Still in high school, the post

You're not a man until you wear a well fitting suit regularly. And you haven't made it until you get mires in one.

Southpole jeans. My ass and thighs have gotten huge and this brand helps

welcome brother

its all about FACE HEIGHT FRAME

now that i have developed my FRAME and have nice clothes, hoes are noticing

now word is getting around about my 8x6

>hey man wanna come paintballing/go karting/to the zoo
>yeah sure man let me put on my tailored suit and dress shoes for the occasion

If anyone says all you need is well fitting suits and leather dress shoes ignore them because they are retarded.

*tips fedora*

This, desu fampai. Stop neglecting your legs.

no they look at how autistic and beta you are

>tanktop lol. I think they're just holding in their laughter. The only guys who think tanktops are acceptable are narcissists who go to the gym and self-delusional fag boys.

>cut from 300 to 218 and still going
>go to goodwill
>assemble a matching 3 piece suit for jerb interview
>30 bucks for everything except socks and underoos
>kids mirin
>grills smilin
>however, for the most part, people seem almost scared of me
>day ended with me being at friends wedding, and being the best dressed guy there. Like better than friend who was the groom. Felt like shit about that
>the weirdest of fucking feels

I don't like people being on edge around me. I guess back to wearing urban dgaf clothes.

>tfw jeans too tight on the legs and perfect waist fit
>tfw jeans too loose on the waist but perfect leg fit

It's not fair brehs

>Skinnyjeans

How? I cant get anything that's not regular fit on me.

>30 dollar suit
>people seem scared of you
>kids looking
>girls smiling

Sorry user everyone was laughing at you, you definitely looked like shit. It was fear it was the face of something trying hard to not crack a smile and laugh at you.

>chuck Taylor's
>jeans
>tank top

Genuinely, I know you are happy and proud of yourself, but please KYS.

A bunch of nice comments and getting the job proves otherwise user. I'm sorry you have to be so bitter.

>live in Florida
>everyone wears tank tops
>but me, I wear a suit and trilby
>it's only 87 outside today
>bitches be mirin

>live in New Orleans
>big internship with a bank
>wear a tailored suit everyday
>look like everyone else
>it's fine because I'm not some fashion forward female blouse wearing retard in all black clothing.

It's not about being bitter. A $30 suit is never well made. The fittings and stichings will be terrible I doubt your lapel lines were fucked and the suit probably looked bubbly from shitty glue being used in your suit.

you can get elastic skinny jeans m8, I can do a full ATG squat in them fuckers

>belts dont exist

Here is a photo of le Veeky Forums's favorite outfit for men

This.
Haha richfags btfo

You're making a assumption about something that obviously looked good to the average person. Ofcourse it didn't fit perfectly, it came from a thrift store, but it was close enough that nobody noticed. You're being bitter and aggressive in response to another anons good fortune. Keep thinking it all went down in flames if it makes you feel better.

post a picture of you in it

not him but belts make my waist look like a tight sack around a stick

Same thing happened to me, and I would guess many other Veeky Forumsizens. It is seriously worth going go a tailor and getting 3-4 of your most used trousers fitted.

Or get a belt and look like shit.

There's a good chance your mother knows how to take pants in if you didn't grow up rich. Or your grandmother, worth an ask if you don't want to go to a tailor.

What are smart buttoned shirts?

Looked at your links and all that was going through my head
>fucking hipsters and nu-males man...

He means buttoned up shirts that look nice.

>not lifting in suits

No-class DYELs..

It's nice, not only do you feel a bit more important, others see you that way. Or as a prick. Be careful.

So this is good looking...

Jesus who the fuck wears that, no.

Yeah this is all cool but like you say not ideal for fucking white males

>white chucks
Even on goodlooking men it looks stupid

People are intimidated by you. Smile and tell more corny jokes that make you appear simple and easy going. Normies always want to feel they have something over you as the feeling that some one is superior to you in every way causes stress to our primitive monkey brains, so it's your job to make others look better than you if you want them to let down their guard around you.

this thread makes me happy user

we'll all make it

>suns out guns out
>walking around in a t-shirt
>girls miring
>look at them
>they go full robautism and just stare directly ahead of them

>You're not a man until you wear a well fitting suit regularly. And you haven't made it until you get mires in one.

>white Chuck's
Bad move bro, those don't wash as well as you think
Y'all seen the new gen Chuck's? Sure getting Chuck's with an insole is a pussy thing to do but hey burgundy Chuck's are best chucks

get off the internet and kill urself

Know that feel

>stylin' while a gamer
I've seen this image on so many cringe threads

kek that isn't Veeky Forums at all

I'm begging someone to post that pic of Gosling and that guy who played Brick in Anchorman where Veeky Forums roasts Gosling's outfit and praises the other guys dadcore

Dude they were definitely laughing

Or, you know, you could post a fit. They probably thought you were a schoolshooter or something mate.

Post your outfit mate

Alright, maybe the stuff I posted was too outlandish. I know rebbit malefashionadvice gets alot of hate but they post more moderate fits for white people

Here's a selection of their fits
imgur.com/a/QxqE1

Fucking summer fans ruining this site, fuck familia!

Dress for success, motherfucker. This is why I have a job and you live with your mom.

Ask any business professional in the world, a fitted suit looks good and makes you feel good.

Inb4 baited, "I was just pretending to be retarded". No, kill yourself faggot.

You too.

>unironically wearing skinny jeans

wear cloths that fit man.i used to wear skinny jeans and went to pick up some thing and ripped the fuck out of them.you dont want to walk home 3 blocks with a massive tear in your pants.

I know that feeling, I used to never tuck in a shirt unless I was wearing a sweater or something over the top. Once I started having to dress respectably for work, I got over it.

These days, I could not imagine not tucking a shirt in, sweater or not.

>getting this mad over a post. Lol I guess the college freshman thinks he's a big man now.

>This is why I have a job and you live with your mom

coffee boy doesn't really count senpai

>Not realizing this is delusion central

Just take off your pants at that point, brosephat!

> Watched drive
> Ryan Goslin is husbando now
Could you meme any harder?

He's not Veeky Forums because he didn't tell op to lose 80 lbs and spend thousands of dollar to dress like a homeless heroin addict.

Just be a man and get a high and tight

t.reddit

You were looking in a mirror

> Doing anything ironically
How's posting from a mac in an overpriced juice bar treating you?

clothes may be important but the most important thing is the body putting them on

if YOU dont look good, it doesnt matter how well you dress.

get fit, and suddenly even shitty clothes look good.

Do you use product with this hairstyle or can you go without?

Both

Well I'm inspired. I've always had long hair but I'm going to sports clips tomorrow to get this done.

I have a better body now why not have a better hairstyle.

>Mfw my ass is so huge I can't wear my own waist size