>girls care very little about muscles, it's all about the face and low bodyfat
>powerlifting is a meme for obese balding neckbeards
>we all lift for girls
>zyzz was nothing special
>you'll never gonna make it

Unpopular opinion thread?

Unpopular opinion thread.

It's mostly about the face and confidence. Low bodyfat probably wouldn't even enter the top 10 of things girls care about.

>lifting won't cure your autism
on it's own, it won't... you get confidence boost when you get fit, confidence helps more, so stop hating yourself and be confident you cunt

>be 6'4 and broad shouldered
>live with jp qt gf
>have a part-time modelling gig for pocket money in addition to a job I enjoy
>have an 8/10 face according to Veeky Forums
>never lifted in my life
>decide to start lifting purely out of spite for the /r9k/ faggots
The only reason I come here is schadenfreude

Girls are no different from us.

I wouldn't go for over confident but chubby girl with average face.

As long as she's not braindead, it's the face first, the body second for me.

>nary lifting burns stress
>helps you establish a routine
>make friends with other people who work out
>increases T
>helps you build confidence
>makes you stronger
>makes you faster
>gives you energy
>we're all ganna make it

Now get the FUCK off this board you disgusting piece of shit.

>2016
>lacking this much empathy

ffs nigger you are terrible.

just be yourself

>implying that your tastes dictate everyone else's

>>natty lifting is a joke
Okay
>>it's 99% about genetics
Making excuses much? Doesn't matter, neither looks nor gains are why I work out.
>>lifting won't cure your autism
90% of people who think they're on the spectrum are just introverts, 50% of people actually diagnosed actually had childhood depression (about 10x more common). No one ones what autism is, not even the majority of psychologists. Talking about it online is like "look at me, I'm underaged b&".
>>girls care very little about muscles, it's all about the face and low bodyfat
No. It's not about face. It's not about body fat either, it's about social status. Stop pretending to be wise. You are failing.
>>powerlifting is a meme for obese balding neckbeards
...no? The biggest guys at the gym are powerlifting and the cuntiest guys (who just want to make lots of noise deadlifting) are next.
>>we all lift for girls
No. No we don't. I only cared about lifting after reading philosophy. I deeply reject any narcissistic notions or any pussy pedastalling gynocentrism.
>>zyzz was nothing special
Still my ideal as an ectomorph.
>>you'll never gonna make it
Don't care. Not my reason. Lift for the struggle, lift for the rush, lift for the ubermensch, one must imagine Sisyphus as happy.
>Unpopular opinion thread?
>Unpopular opinion thread.
How's this, OP is a faggot.

Fuck you fit, I'm going back to /pol/. You guys are as shallow as the kiddies pool, and about as mature too.

My gym is filled with Veeky Forumsizens like this who can't even hold a friendly conversation and sperg out after a minute.

You may fake your confidence, but you're still mentally unable comprehend basic social skills. Autism is a disability and should be treated in the therapy not the gym.

Come back when you have an actual valid point to make.

Why do I get the idea that you are a fat piece of shit that hasn't amounted to much in life?

Or... They just don't want to talk to some random cunt and would rather focus on working? That's the shittiest way to diagnose autism, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Autistic people are closer to dissociative schizophrenics without the delusions. They're lost. They don't look you in the eye, they have no ability to demonstrate body language or comprehend body language.

One of the most common "symptoms" I think you'll even find on Wikipedia is a willingness to gesture instead of talk. That's false. Autistic people don't gesture, they don't talk either, they just sperg out.

Again, no one knows what autism is, not even psychologists do. Stop talking about it, childish shit ever.

You're introverts. The simple, simple fix is to gain confidence and thrust yourself in lots of social situations. I kid you not you people are worst than /pol/ for keeping on topic, this is the worst board I've been on since /jp/.

>taking the autism meme as anything but a meme
that's where I stopped reading

enjoy your autism

>empathy
aka settling for ugly bitches for their personality

It's a shit meme.

People think calling people faggots is homophobic or the Jews thing on /pol/ is antisemitic, both are absolutely nothing against the autism """""""meme"""""""

And OP talking about cure? Indicates he believes it's not just a meme either. Shit is serious, I hope you end up marrying an old bag and having an autistic child, then we'll see how hilarious your meme is.

I'd rather an "ugly" chich who can argue Nietzsche or Sartre than a supermodel who thinks "world peace" is either attainable or desirable.

Veeky Forums is so shit. Lowest IQ board ever.

>natty lifting is a joke
>girls don't care about muscles

see here's the contradiction. you only need to be shredded to impress girls with your body. juicing only helps you to impress other guys

>I'd rather an "ugly" chick who can argue Nietzsche or Sartre than a supermodel who thinks "world peace" is either attainable or desirable.

>argue
>Sartre
>Nietzsche

Here's how I know you're a virgin.

Again, girls ONLY care about social status. Getting an epic job (well paying, not STEM) and having a fuckload of friends with nice jobs will easily get you more sex than any visually based characteristic.

Being famous, that's just a whole step higher in social status.

Because I care about philosophy? Ahaha what a fucking plebiscite.

>implying I ever get stressed with all that cell tech flowing through my body
>implying I'm autistic enough not to develop my own routine that works for me and stick with it
>implying I don't have gym bros to laugh at skinnyfat natties with
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy wasting literally years on lifting and still looking like shit barely benching two plates.

>You guys are as shallow as the kiddies pool
>Going back to /pol/
Have fun on the beach, maturefag

he's argument is dumb, but you're even more dumb

>Again, girls ONLY care about social status.
stop being retarded. yes social status is fucking huge but there are other factors. if you look like a disgusting piece of shit you aren't going to be able to convey social status in the first place

You sound like a total ASSHOLE

Good thing getting your dick wet has little to do with philosophy. That's why you discuss Nietzsche with peers, not women.

You're argument is nonexistent

Time for my favourite meme
>NOT
>AN
>ARGUMENT

It's at least 60-90% depending on the girl, but almost always closer to 90%. Girls don't give a fuck what you look like, that's why an obese gangster nigger can score a pretty white coalburner. He has a sort of social status on the "street."

>convey social status
Fuck, just dress to the nines, shave, make it look like you've put effort into your hair and it doesn't fucking matter. At all.

Don't lift for girls.
Don't lift for looks.
Lift to become a living god.

Anything else is utter plebeian. Of course you'll never make it, you'll spend all that time lifting and you'll give up when you realise you're still a lonely cunt. It's weakness, it's shallow against having a philosophical reason to lift.

Anyone who thinks they're smarter than somebody because they're interested in philosophy most likely only read up on philosophy to have something to feel superior about without putting in too much effort. No matter how extensive your internet arguing abilities are, you're still a dumb beta. Just like no matter how much you lift, you're still ugly and autistic.

ITT: people pretending (I hope) to be r/theredpill

Oh look, the jealous cunt that can't handle the fact that I will make it, he will not and despite my looks I'm also easily more intelligent than him.

Same cunts actually NEED to believe I have a mental illness for the world to feel fair, but in reality you and I are just the perfect example of how people aren't equal.

>beta
Haha, pigeonholing people into group dynamics that might work for precivilisation animals is the lowest form of social understanding. I'd hate to say this outside of /pol/, but you are the blue pill.

Again, I don't lift to not be "autistic" (whatever that means to you) or beta. My motivation is much deeper.

Just me cunt.
>Not an argument

>Nietzsche or Sartre
Pretty subtle bait.

Also:
>"ugly"
The reason you put quotation marks is because you wouldn't actually want an ugly chick.

>what a fucking plebiscite
>plebiscite

I take back. You're not being remotely subtle.

>arguing philosophy
>not realizing it's all subjective and pointless to argue over things not grounded in fact

Tips fedora

Actually you got me, on all accounts.

That being said, Nietzsche and Sartre were pretty opposed, Sartre was a nihilist by fashion, Nietzsche considered it the lowest point of philosophy. A SJW (if they're into philosophy) generally loves Sartre and the alt-right won't shut the fuck up about Nietzsche stuff.

Thus, Nietzsche or Sartre. Subtle troll for SJW or alt right.

To be honest, Veeky Forums is kind of shit and if this thread is any indication it's pretty low intelligence. Don't get me wrong, there are some brain dead morons on /pol/, but there are as many who'd have kicked my ass already, pointed out numerous fallacies and left me blown away.

Veeky Forums is actually kind of pathetic
>will I get girls?
>will I ""make"" it?
>my way best way!
>autistic is a "meme" and still using alpha/beta
No, seriously, all this shit, it's laughable.

Omg the fedora meme ahaha it's 2012 again! This too.

Only r/eddit still uses the fedora meme

Honest question, how old are you?

>To be honest, Veeky Forums is kind of shit and if this thread is any indication it's pretty low intelligence.
......says that man who doesn't know what the word "plebiscite" means.

I've already graduated with a bachelor degree, that should give you an indication. My age (lack of or otherwise) is not an argument, it's an ad hominem. This is not something I'd ever be asked on /pol/ because it actually does not matter.

Again, Veeky Forums is so fucking dumb. You are honestly the dumbest board.

>Girls are no different from us.

wrong

Why are you fags arguing on Veeky Forums? Just come here for the shit posts and memes.

It auto corrected from pleb, so I went with it. Pleb is a good meme and CLT wasn't actually a bad poster, just very immature.

This is why Veeky Forums is a shit board. That mentality killed /mu/, is killing /g/ and will eventually kill /pol/ if good conversation stops.

>Unpopular opinion thread?

more like

>I am a douchebag and instead of simply insulting people here pretend that its not an insult so that I wont get banned

>It auto corrected
Of course it did. I suppose that's why you didn't address it the first time, when I didn't make glaringly obvious your error.

>Realized natty lifting is a joke
>Ordering some SARMs cause I'm too pussy for sterons

I want that booty desu

>he thinks supermodels believe their own bullshit

So my unpopular opinion was
>philosophy is the best motivation for lifting and anything else makes you a fag
It completely dominated the thread and gave it life. Instead of accepting it, you were the ones who insulted me, completely failed to address my points and just got buttenraged over the fact that there's a /pol/ interloper in your circle jerk.

I'd love to get banned for this thread, the reasoning would be either hilarious.

Honestly, after all the autism accusations I expected you wouldn't point it out, since OCD is another symptom misattributed to autism.

I seriously just went with it.

I can't believe how badly Veeky Forums handled my posts.

>you didn't address it the first time
I addressed it as soon as it was raised? Why do you care so much? You got me excited when you quoted Nietzsche vs Sartre, I thought we were going to talk about the philosophical implications about lifting, but nope.

Veeky Forums is too dumb.

BTW, since this isn't going anywhere and since I didn't really want to say this the first time
>to feel superior
No dude, you are an idiot if you're completely disinterested in philosophy. It doesn't make you smarter if you take an active interest (actually, it might a little), but being completely offended by people talking about it is the best indication that you're a hopeless idiot.

I bet you even blame other people when you fail to follow conversations, I know the type: you're in denial.

>age irrelevant
>ad hominem

We're not having a debate, buddy. You just remind me of what I was like when I was 14, and I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Asking age isnt an argument dumbass it's giving us a context through which to view the simultaneous stupidity and apparent superiority you exude, apparently without even realizing

Continuing ti put pol, one of the biggest circlejerk boards on this site, doesnt help

Bench 2 pl8 and squat 3pl8 after 3 months .
Stay mad gear fag .

>girls only care about social status
It's cute that you subscribe to /r/seduction, but have you tried not being a faggot?

Veeky Forums is one of the best boards on this site though

>almost all threads on topic
>good moderation
>good memes
>people actually know what theyre talking about sometimes
>sticky is extremely helpful
>most discussion is conducive to good lifting

If you think you need "context" you are necessarily guilty of ad hominem. Address the points, not the person. It doesn't matter if it's a debate or not, ad hominem is actually quite unbecoming regardless. It's why people don't want to talk to you at the gym.

Seriously, this is some obvious shit. No wonder this board complains so much about their social skills.

No, it's not. You're suffering from a lack of perspective.

Nietzsche and Sartre aren't deep faggot, I used to name drop them and pretend that I read their books back in high school, then I grew up.

Jesus you probably email girls essays about why they should like you and then call them stupid for not understanding your arguments.

If so, this conversation (which was clearly not a debate) would have been much more interesting.

Nah, you took philosophy in high schools and vaguely recognised the names. Don't lie, you don't have the knowledge to intelligently comment about either.

>7/10
Your bait got me pretty riled up, before I realized no one can that dumb

>we all lift for girls

That's quite the generalization there. Might be somewhat true for most people that START lifting, but once you've discovered the wondrous feeling of a good lift sesh and you see yourself improve in the mirror you quickly forget why you began.

What is this 'girls don't care about body' shit?
Literally every girl I ever spoke to about this said she liked muscles in one way or another.
Maybe not rich piana mode, but just look at any cover of those romance novels, I dare you to try find a non fit guy on the cover.

You fat fucking faggot.

That's not what empathy is

That's just a little too elaborate not to be a projection.

Oh, I'm just "trolling" am I?

No, I'm honestly quite unimpressed. You people literally think bringing up philosophy is ""autistic"" or trolling or worse, immature? It's the current year, everyone is getting into it and expected Veeky Forums to be receptive, I thought people here would be getting into it or starting it as a fad.

It's also honestly a much better motivation than girls. You would do well to drop your negative connotations about it and start using it too.

Agreed, which is my whole point in this thread.

>feeling
Yeah the rush is good too, but it's only amazing after weed.

not original poster but I think he means in terms of what they find attractive (bodyfat being important for both men and women)

Glad to see /fit is as sharp as ever, taking the whole conversation into the equation

girls def care about muscles virgin

Should really mention that most people only START that way. In any given gym 95% of the people are like me and maybe there is some 14y/o who wants big muscles to impress ladies.

The way you said it makes it seem like everyone in the gym has the same mentality as my 14y/o self

>who thinks "world peace" is either attainable or desirable.
It is a desirable thing faggot.

> natty lifting is a joke
> It's 99% about genetics
This makes 0 sense. Which is it? Make up your mind.

>everyone is getting into philosophy just now.
>in 2016
Confirmed as 14

If you're over 21, it's almost guaranteed that you know lifting won't get you laid.

It's not, I'm pretty done discussing philosophy with Veeky Forums, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you simply mean fewer wars. There will always be crime, poverty, inequality and bad, bad people who feel like their feelunz are hurt when people talk about stuff they don't understand.

YouTube is filled with philosophy channels, it's a reaction against SJWism and third wave movements. It's been building since 2014.

It's becoming cool. Knowing fallacies is just average now... unless you're a complete moron like Veeky Forums.

>/thread
The OP is probably fat.
That's why he is getting attention from girls.

Just confirmed, gf said no
Shes also a raging bitch

>There will always be crime, poverty, inequality and bad, bad people who feel like their feelunz are hurt when people talk about stuff they don't understand.

if there were world peace, by definition these things would not be there

you can say world peace is unattainable because there will always be these things, but saying world peace is undesirable because these things will always exist is extremely fallacious and goes against the definition of world peace

If you lift for over one year and have low body fat. You'll get laid on tinder.

Trust me, girls are never honest about their sexuality. It's social status bro, the loser in the group with a great face and no body fat isn't getting laid.

If it's a shit board. Why don't you stop visiting this board?

Fewer wars is a good thing you fatass. Are you fucking kidding me right now. Fewer wars allow degenerate assholes like you to continue to exist, so you should be all for world peace. Your pretentiousness is pissing me off so much.

but bodyfat isn't important for men

High Test is pretty much the perfect female physique and it doesn't involve low bodyfat

Anyone can get laid on tinder, it's a different thing, the cards are on the table: she only flicked the way she did because she's down to fuck, even if she needs a date first.

And yeah, again, different game, post topless photos on your tinder and of course it'll get you laid.

... Doesn't mean that girl you've been crushing that sometimes comes out for drinks is going to notice under your baggy shirt and hoody. You're still a loser to her.

but bodyfat isn't important to men

High Test is pretty much the perfect female physique and it doesn't involve low bodyfat

Lol yeah people started learning fallacies and arguing online right after the SJW thing. No one was arguing Nietzsche back in 2006 when we were in high school and thought we were 2deep4u. There wasn't a whole thing where anti religious right YouTube videos were our version of anti-SJW videos. Enjoy your summer faggot

I know I'm back tracking hard here, but I actually meant world peace like perfect equality and a complete cessation of all violence or aggression. Inequality is essential in competitive societies, such as the free market. Without it, there aren't really any incentives for success

Consider this, if everyone looked bearmode or ripped, would anyone care about your ottermode? Now ask the same question if everyone was Auswitsch or skinny fat.

And yeah, I do believe an end to wars is both possible and desirable, especially when competition can be achieved with capitalism. Why kill your enemy when you can invest in his competitors or buy him out?

It's recently becoming very mainstream.

>summer
Again, I've already finished with any academia.

You're confirmed for iodine deficiency if you think she isn't lying.

Body fat doesn't only mean low body fat you dumbshit
Men like women in a certain body fat range, just like women like men in a certain body fat range

Do you like black girl bodies?

There you go

That's how to discuss things and have a good conversation. Now that you've stated you opinion it's a little easier to see exactly what you disagree on.

>Zyzz was nothing special

I don't suck his dick but that is flat out wrong. Dude living with his parents became a massive success to the point that his own fucking country reported that he died.

if they look like this

>vaguely brown girls

That is fucking grotesque.

just wait till she is 5 years older

People are taking this high test meme too seriously

What would happen 5 years later?

so when are you coming out of the closet?

Veeky Forums probably had an influence, but it honestly gets my dick rock hard like nothing else.

Only true reason that keeps you lifting forever is to be able to look at urself in the mirror while fucking

My baggy hood and sweats are fresh. I love wearing it in the summer.

God this post was cringy. Quoting stats, talking about reading philosophy and the sentence "I deeply reject any narcissistic notions or any pussy pedastalling gynocentrism". Jesus fuck.
Protip: you aren't as intelligent as you think you are

3/10
Its pretty surprising to see so many people felt for this edgy retard.
Lol people he even said his lifting journey has a 'deep' reasoning and started talkin about sartre out of nowhere,and he is still replying because of this is a clear bait.
This guy is the definiton of fedora meme.
I give it 9/10 for being this succesfull.

>natty lifting is a joke
If you want to compete on the international level, sure it is.
For everything else, natty is just fine.

>it's 99% about genetics
Again, this only counts for the competitive top 1%.
Even someone with the shittiest genetics can greatly improve through lifting.

>lifting won't cure your autism
sadly this is true.

Yes, attractiveness is mostly face. And aesthetics are mostly low bodyfat.
However, this goes back to the first point. You will not reach a "that's disgusting" level of musclemass if you're natty and at a low-ish bodyfat. Just lift, you'll be fine.

>powerlifting is a meme for obese balding neckbeards
Partly true. It's obviously a pretty easy sport to get into, you don't need much flexibility and technique. And it's easy to get into even late in life (i.e. 20s to even 30s).

>we all lift for girls
Everything we do is for girls. Literally the only purpose you have is to shoot your seed into a womans belly.

>zyzz was nothing special
he was a filthy sandnigger

>you'll never gonna make it
Of course not. "IT" is constantly evolving and moving further away the closer you get.