>tfw you realize 99% of natty lifters look like shit
>tfw you realize natty lifting is a complete scam

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144725811
youtube.com/results?search_query=work from home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and that 1% you think is natty, is not actually natty

kek

probably, but seriously lifting natty is a complete fucking joke.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144725811

>Frogposting and crying about how you're not gonna make it.
One thing is for sure, you won't make it.

no one ever will make it while natty, what's your point?

Scooby made it you dyel retard

lmao scoobies been on cycles I think you can make it natty tho but genetics and your teenage fitness plays a huge favtor due to the huge release of test and hgh in the body but if you work hard you can achieve it or close to it!

>scooby
>dyel

How retarded can you be? you do know he has been using test for a long fucking while now.. right?

you only look like shit to people on the internet.. in the real world people don't spend their time on a pakistani carpet image review board looking at pictures of jacked dudes all day.

natty is more than enough to get compliments quite often

but hey if you need to inject oils into your butt to feel good about yourself feel free

idk im natty and I don't think I look like shit

Maybe you just aren't lifting heavy enough

Daily reminder that you make more gains in a 12 week cycle than you can with 4 years of natty lifting.

You fucks are obsessed with looking like massive roiders. Only sluts are impressed by that. You can look great without a shirt from natty lifting. It's a lot more about a balanced physique and low body fat. One day you cucks might find a qt gf who mires your aesthetic. Until then keep thinking roiding for your own ego is anything but pathetic

scooby is a fraud

not natty

so ugh what's your other option?

I'm obsessed with aesthetics famalam

People who do roids are unaesthetic af

>they look like michelin men
>their bellies get huge so lolnoabs
>they look puffy and douchy af
>they get acne everywhere
>they get little shriveled balls

idk man most girls I know fucking hate the steron look, sluts or not. They like lean, athletic, muscular, etc... I agree with them, its fuarkin ugly

Most models run a very low dose of test.

However, I never will understand why people roid if it isn't for sports or old age.

>People who do roids are unaesthetic af

you are so retarded it makes my head hurt

This tbqh

That's ducking fisgusting

>all those fucking roiders saying his progress is shit.

you really cant expect much more then what he did in a year as a natty lifter, starting from absolutely 0.

Every dude in this clip roids

youtube.com/results?search_query=work from home

You can still look pretty good while natty. Just gotta train heavy and eat big.

Go on a low dose or stick with something like Test E you stupid fucking moron. And you'll end up with a chiseled body look that girls "admire". Or you could roid and have a real lean look and not like your disgusting body with hardly any muscle.

Once i hit 25 i'm roiding.

>you can look like a bloated water balloon after 10 years of lifting heavy

no thanks

/fraud/ pls go

yeah people really like seeing those inflated synthol biceps and arms so big the guy can't even bring an apple to his mouth without turning his head

Sorry dude but outside of Veeky Forums and misc the roided look is NOT what people find attractive. You eventually reach a certain point where if you decide to roid it is because you want to impress other men. Unfortunately, men like me will know you are a fraud and will be thoroughly un-impressed.

I'm sorry that you think you need PED's to have a nice physique. I feel sorry for you, that you were never able to achieve anything without cheating. You have absolutely no idea how many compliments I get at the gym, locker rooms, beach every single fucking day and I don't even consume protein powder.

Point stands, vast majority of people who go over the 500mg Test-e levels end up looking ugly, and if you think they are aesthetic you are a massive fucking faggot with mental issues.

Again, you're a dumb fucking moron who does not belong on Veeky Forums, has never lifted, or knows nothing about the dosages of steroids.

Leave, and jump in front of a moving train.

>I'm sorry that you think you need PED's to have a nice physique. I feel sorry for you, that you were never able to achieve anything without cheating. You have absolutely no idea how many compliments I get at the gym, locker rooms, beach every single fucking day and I don't even consume protein powder.

.t dyel

see muh post I don't need to hop on enanthate. I'm already 'too big' according to some girls, and I'm lean af. 180 ish with 10% bodyfat

You really have no clue dude, there's always a bigger/better looking fish

>wahhh wahhh wahhh d-dont cheat
>u didn't earn itttttttttt
>waaaaaaaaaaaahh

that's all i got from your post.

You're actually retarded. You can roid and not look like an inflated piece of shit. Women fucking love 90% of guys in Hollywood, yet they all roid.

now you, faggots

He knows that, he's just one of those stupid cunts that think the people who used steroids "didn't deserve it" and "didn't work hard for it". Like him and his SS routine.

SS is a great routine, what's your point? 90% of the people I see at the gym have no idea how to even power clean

Looks breddy gud

>right lat clearly much smaller
>horrible insertions
>chicken chest

Rather have some Test E and actually get out of light weight division.

i look like that guy and ive only been lifting for 6 months and im at 8% bodyfat

Because power clean is a something everyone ought to know, right? chicken chest. Come back when you can bench your own weight and aren't depleted of your water like a worm.

I could blow in your direction and make you fall over-backwards.

>what is angle?
>just KEK show me better ab insertions and I'll suck your dick, no homo
>what is flexing lats

also I'm 5'10" 180, I'm actually overweight according to BMI

>he can't pick up something from the ground and put on his chest

W E A K
E
A
K

You must have a really shitty life user

>mmmah angles i swear bro

Kek

I'm out of this thread, as usual all the autists get BTFO by a guy who looks much better than them, so they resort to petty, envious insults and refuse to post pictures of themselves.

I've been on this carousel long enough to know how this will end. Lotsa anons talking shit, not many backing it up

Keep dreaming losers. Keep putting other people down and thinking steroids is the only way to make it

ciao

Scooby most likely gets test and hgh from an 'anti-aging' doctor (endocrinologist), therefore he likely considers himself natty since its prescribed.

Come back when you're proportionate, genova..

Hahah. 180ish? What are you, fucking 5'5? Nigga girls always say you're 'too big'. Women dont fucking know what they want. My gf constantly told me I was 'too big' before I started lifting seriously. Now she's fucking loving it.

You're retarded if you think women have a clue. The only thing they understand is when you show it to them.

is that your boyfriends nick you've got tattooed on yourself?

idk man even some models look fucking dyel as shit. Some don't even have definition, they just have firm skin or something.

Of course a shit ton roid, but a lot don't as well

Yes that's it come to the nonnatty side we have lots of candy and juice.

yeah you can

It isn't, you can look great natty. You're lying and trying to lower expectations to everyone on this board because YOU look like shit. Kill yourself faggot :)

10 seconds on the current body threads and you will see some great looking "natty" bodies. Just because you're dyel without roids and no effort doesn't mean others who actually try for years can't look good.

damn son, your body looks angry

he's aesthetic.

Authority is not given to you to deny that anyone will make it.

>nothing was wrong with his training or nutrition

>It's a lot more about a balanced physique and low body fat.
I think adding size naturally is still an option, it's only that it takes longer.

Check your blood work and fucking pin already if you can.
Or stop crying, shut up and lift.

Aesthetics comes all at once at the end. You can make excellent progress and add 50lbs but if you're only moving from low-normal to high-normal BMI it won't add much to aesthetics, and then once you're into overweight additions of 10 or 15lbs will make massive additions to your aesthetics.

>People who do roids are unaesthetic af
lmao no
its all about dosage

But that body can be achieved natty why risk your health?

>that back
>aesthetic

into the trash he goes.

some people dont want to dedicate 10 years of their lives to lifting before achieving their goal
im not the type of loser in this thread that says you should roid or give up on lifting, but trying to claim that all roiders are unaesthetic is demonstrably false

>tfw don't roid because afraid of baldness, acne and going sterile

That doesn't look good compared to roiders, though, is the problem. I mean, I feel like I look pretty good, for a natty. I train a mix of heavy lifting and bb volume. I look better than 95% of the guys at my gym. I've seen a few natty guys that look better than me, but usually it's subjectively better, or they're much bigger from lifting much longer. Guys on steroids though, they look much better than me regardless of size or strength, they're cut, with full muscle bellies, distinct striations and muscle separations, and much more. You can look pretty good without steroids, but you cannot achieve the steroid look (for longer than a day or two) without steroids.

The bracketed caveat is because guys who've been lifting for a decade and cut and dry out and optimize their salt intake can look like juicy roiders for a few hours.

There weren't steroids in the 19th century

Alright bros but is it ever worth it to roid?

I'm just turning 19 soon - is it too early? I look like I'm 13 except my height, but my wrists are thin as my fuck and my jaw is receded and weak as shit. I'm considering HGH+test, honestly don't even care if I go sterile or if I get bald, the latter will come anyways and it wouldn't really matter since my hairline is high as shit regardless

It's way too early, you haven't lifted nearly for long enough and generally don't understand jack shit about any of this

once you're ready you'll know yourself and don't need to ask fucking Veeky Forums of all places because you've actually been lifting for a while. And I mean ACTUALLY LIFTING no a fucking brosplit without counting macros taking selfies in front of a mirror with a flattering angle and lightning

Well, I've been lifting for a bit more than half a year, I got decent stats, although I look quite terrible still.

I'm honestly mainly wanting to roid for the confidence boost and some more "manly" features such as higher cheekbones thicker wrists etc from HGH.

I'm natty and I get complimented fairly often. I think you need to take some time away from Veeky Forums. This place doesn't reflect real life.

Re-read the post you replied to, Captain Autismo.

Hey dumbass a chicken chest means he has a big chest.
And by the way, big chests are unaesthetic as fuck, the proportion just doesn't look athletic. That's why I rarely bench. Waste of muscle mass

>homosexuals will defend this