How much do I have to lift to have my gains visible through my clothing? What stats did you start seeing this?

How much do I have to lift to have my gains visible through my clothing? What stats did you start seeing this?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

sidesinspace.com/images/who-are-these-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To achieve Angelov mode, you first have to take steroids.

why does some dude getting ready to go up an elevator get 78k likes

humanity is fucked up - cant wait for another world war desu

Seriously why the fuck is Veeky Forums so obsessed with stats and routines? Who the fuck cares if you look good enough? Just eat and lift faggot.

If you wear tight clothes, not very long at all.

>humanity is fucked
Leave it behind then mate

Because it looks cool.

Cuz mandems looking denched af

That beard is too shaped up that it's kinda creepy.

Because he looks nice. Why the fuck is that such a problem to you?

jealous dyel, sour grapes, natty bitterness etc

Nah, it's more "society is degenerates because they like other humans, REEEEEEE"

Fedora faggot pls go.

'Yo Lazar if you press that button Imma take a snap. If I time it just right, were having ourselves a quality action shot. That shit would be sick, cuz

There is something really odd about a man having such a neatly trimmed beard.

If it was some IG hoe it would be over half a million likes

Wear tighter/fitted clothing. You'll look better instead of the baggy clothes you wear all the time.

Before I had to shave, I'd get the barbers to do that for me it looks pretty nice everyone complimented me

Any good brands?

>>Veeky Forums sticky

because he looks strong, powerful and purposeful

for the teens/early 20s women that use instagram, this stimulates the vagina bones and the presubdentientaltial cortex, which is expressed with the like button

>vagina bones.

wew.

He's so obviously sucking in his stomach and flexing his right arm, can normies not see that?

I don't trust Veeky Forums

This

>looks good
>natty

S size shirts and t shirts

Tight clothes, normal bf% and good bone structure.

this is the only answer you need to buy clothes that are tight fit and you will look instanly better. It's very important to have your sleeves tight around your biceps. I've got a tshirt that i like but i rarely wore it because it had sleeves a bit on the bigger side and it made me look dyel. I took my mothers sawing machine and saw those motherfuckers up making them tighter around my arms. Now i look swole in my favourite shirt. Im also thinking about sawing the sides a bit to show more of my midsection.

Athletic/Slim fit shirts.

>implying those likes are made by women and not faggots

Is that you, user? Very nice.

i hope this isn't you.

there's nothing more cringe than people wearing super tight shirts regardless of whether they lift or not.

Should your spine be curving like that during vacuums?

right, because real men don't groom?

>vagina bones

Got a giggle out of me

>Sawing machine
>I sawed my shirt

You did what to your shirt?

>t. autism about misspelling one letter

that doesn't fit at all
I want that shirt
Anyone knows where to buy such?

Main reason is because Veeky Forums is full of low self-steam faggets who need validation from strangers.

And summer.

>2016
>having a spine
>not leaving humanity behind
>shygddt

>vagina bones
This meme never gets old. Thanks for the kek.

Bro you misspelled it 3 times

Plus it's a joke Capt autismo

>Veeky Forums
>knowing anything about fashion for men

>there's nothing more cringe than people wearing super tight shirts regardless of whether they lift or not
you are telling me it's better to look like this (pic rel) rather than this → ?

Probably just sour grapes, brah. If I bought a new wardrobe every time my clothes started feeling tight I'd go broke pretty quick.

lol'd. Pink shirt's definitely better, but a good fit is important, and that includes not being too tight.

Buy clothes that fit. As a natty you will never fill out L or XL while being lower than 20%bf. I just wear medium and it shows pretty well.

>78k

Fucking kek

It's a men's large. I'm not gonna get an XL and have it be all baggy.

>stimulates the vagina bones and the presubdentientaltial cortex
Rippetoe writes erotic fiction

+1.

Whiny post related...

sidesinspace.com/images/who-are-these-people/

Careful what you say about elevators