Last one hit 300. Let's keep it going.

This one never gets old

looks like a claw from some sort of monster from Dragons Dogma

It is possible to have a BMI of 160 apparently

capped from last thread.

>only eat food once a month
>ONE MEAL, FIVE CHINS

why that fat guy look like the world record blob from nitro circus

What's this secret bulking technique? I want to bulk for free too.

they're eating their own.

>but if you don't eat you can gain weight

>if you dont eat you will gain weight

>you belong to the same species as this creature

this is truly a wonderful world in which we have outsourced the responsibility of FPS documentation to the fatties themselves
>implying she didnt actually threaten the cashier

To maintain balance this obeast has to continuously lean slightly backwards. Try doing that for a few minutes. I wonder what the posture deformity and skeleton stress looks like.

I know this is supposed to be fat hate thread, but damn son, this makes me sad.

>pastaccini
I looked it up, they look cute. Still wouldn't eat 12 of them.

Honestly, I'd rather have front fat than back fat
Love handles are gross

Those are hardly "bite size" as she claims

What's the problem? I believe if you starve yourself your body slows down the metabolism quite a bit, you know, to make sure you don't fucking die. Eventually you are going to eat again but now with a slowed metabolism. Your body starts storing more fat than usual for energy as it doesn't know when it might get more again.

Christ I already have a headache and that just made it worse

>more whole than thin people
yes you are- two whole people more.

It does slow your metabolism, it doesn't create more fat out of thin air.

What I never got about this image before it was pointed out to me is that it's not just a ligament/tendon tear, the mother fucking femur is busted and impacting itself. That's two bones turned into three, THE HEAD OF HER GODDAMNDED FEMUR SNAPPED OFF AND THE REST OF THE BONE WENT SOUTH IN THE LEG BECAUSE OF HER FUCKING WEIGHT AND SHE'S 13
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so much mental illness, glad these lard golems will prob never reproduce and pass on their shit genes

She has one meal a month but it starts on the 1st and ends on the 31st.

Italian restaurant in my town only offers a variety of these on their desert menu.

They are about half the size of a normal desert.

She basically ordered 6 fucking deserts.

Imagine sitting in a nice resturant while some fat fuck orders and then devours six fucking deserts like its a completely normal thing to do.

Wow. It's almost as if you didn't read the last sentence of my post.

oh
my
FUCK

I don't think those events ever happened. Unless the poster is like 500+

It's almost as if you didn't read the original post from the image. This isn't about eating after starving, it's about starving. And you don't gain weight by starving yourself.

S/P MVC = status post motor vehicle collision

The idea is there, but the ad only implies this for the first week, which is likely true because if you are fat enough to want to pay for a weight loss program, you'll drop a shitload of water weight in that first week.

>diet: mostly anything

more like everything

I get everything else, but what the fuck is terminal extubation?

why the hell did "16 piece dinnerware" make me laugh the most out of anything in this image

Its good to get kids into training young

>Full figured

More full then thirty gallons of milk trying to fit in a fucking thimble.

>I get everything else, but what the fuck is terminal extubation

it means they are withdrawing the mechanical ventilation, the terminal part means they don't expect the patient to survive, so basically it's the medical term for pulling the plug

The vaginal jew strikes again.

>broke her hip
>they're pulling the plug

just like a racehorse

Lol
>>goes into cafe/bakery
>>orders half the fucking menu
>>gets asked when are friends getting there to help eat all this shit
>>gets all HAES passive agressive on the waiter just trying to help them out (fatties dont count being passive aggressive to others as rude or insulting if they have made them consious of their fat fuck status, which happens multiple times daily)
>>waiter snipes back at them
>>loose their their fucking shit, get thrown out of the place and then cries because no cake that day
>>gives up on lifes dream of baking for a living becasue she'd rather stay fat and just avoid anything that makes her feel bad about it

It means he was "unplugged" from his machine and left to die.

I would maybe eat 3 of them, and I have a huge sweet tooth.

I actually ate two desserts yesterday and still was on cut goal (1200.) Dessert > dinner. You can totally pig out on sweets and not be fat.

That torso is indistinguishable from the tubby guys posting "do I have gyno?"

We can share them user

>16 PIECE DINNERWARE

When I see shit like this I can't help but be sad. Fuck man she was basically brainwashed her entire life into thinking there is nothing she can do. It's like that Socrates quote, she didn't even live

>getting pissed off about not being a victim anymore
they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Fatty considers trotting around on a horse to be exercise?

Techniques like posting and hard riding can leave you with a sore ass, thighs, and lower abdominal muscles, and it can be fairly mentally taxing after riding for several hours

t. someone who rides horses pretty frequently

that being said, if you're fat, you definitely shouldn't be posting / riding hard. You'll kill the poor horsie.

Lel. Based cashier.

>fat with small tits
how unlucky can one be? also is her belly resting on that guy's head?

ho...holy shit
that's so fucking sad

i appreciate the spite in this picture but holy fuck that's a lot of money to spend on chocolate

If thin privelege is true, doesn't that mean that auschwitz survivors were priveleged as fuark?

I love how he basically got paid to stay skinny so Subway could show him as a "success story," and still gained weight. What a retard, if some corporation was paying me millions of dollars to not be a fat fuck I would try pretty hard not to be a fat fuck.

>tfw some white cis male shitlord forces you to do cardio and kills your gains

what a chilling image, user

this better be fake, why would anyone even wanna be fat

Its from a subway comercial

OH BOO FUCKING HOO YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT
>TRIGGERED

Top fucling kek

>only a size 14

The whole time reading this I thought of Veeky Forums, just replace fat with muscle.
>Some DYEL riding the bus with cushions stuffed under a tanktop, calling himself transwole.

Steve-o laughing at the fatlard

>fags actually taking pictures of it

I know this really qt 3.14 petite girl with a great ass because she frequently rides horses

she isn't muscular or fat in any way so she's just your regular skinny girl but with a great ass

10/10 vidya taste my nigga