Assuming I cut 1500 calories a day and lift, how long would it take for a 5'9" 215 lb man to get to this mode...

Assuming I cut 1500 calories a day and lift, how long would it take for a 5'9" 215 lb man to get to this mode? I have around 25 percent body fat.

Also, motivation pics thread if you don't give a shit about my question.

bump

i have moreless the same numbers

You need to build some muscle first.

wait, 1500 calories a day? you mean wou will eat 1500 calories per day or will you take off 1500 of your daily consume?

I don't know whether you mean cut at 1500 calories a day or cut at 1500 cal below your TDEE, but either way that's way too low. Don't go more than 500 Calories below maintenance or you'll just burn up all your muscle and look like shit by the time you've lost the weight.

At your height and weight your TDEE is probably at least 2500 Calories, which means you should probably be cutting at around 2k. If you are losing less than a pound a week you can up the deficit by 100Cal, if you are losing more lessen it by 100Cal. And make sure to lift.

Bout 6 months

I meant cut 1500 a day. I've don't it before to get to my goal quickly. I gained it all back over a couple of months when I got into a new relationship though.

How do I build muscle without bulking? I'm already bulked lol

Isn't that only two lbs a month? If needed I rather look dyel first by losing 3 lbs a week then bulking up to gain muscle. What do you recommend

how to get those traps? dumbbell shrugs enough?

Oh yeah and if you wanna look like this then another 6 months

Do NOT try to lose 3lbs a week. You will be a literal fucking auschwitz skeleton, seriously it will be awful and unhealthy. Losing 1lb a week is 4lbs a month, if you're really impatient you can try like 1.5lbs a week (so 700 deficit). It's very difficult to lose much more than 1lb of fat week, meaning that most of the weight you lose past that will be muscle. Seriously, please don't eat at a 1500 deficit user, I'm saying this for your own good.

At 215lbs 25% bodyfay you are carrying about 160lbs of lean mass. That's quite a lot for someone of your height. If you don't think you have as much lean mass as the guy in your picture then you are most likely underestimating your bodyfat.

Oh dang. Maybe I am idk I was comparing pictures. I'll show a pic but fuck me if I underestimated by a lot.

The only reason I wanted to lose that much is that I feel I have a huge amount of fat compared to lean muscle.

Your tits aren't big enough for a bra, why do you have one?

High test gf

So what bf% am I around?

Your looking around 25-30%
What your aiming for is about 10% (give or take a few). Make sure you lift during your cut, or as whats been said before - you'll lose muscle mass and look like skeletor.

So lifting and cutting I'll get there? Some fit poster told me I couldn't gain muscle while cutting

You wont but if you don't use it you lose it. So use what muscle you have and lose the fat

Muscle recovery and fat burning are independent processes. Also, you're thinking too much about this. Just get in the gym and start working out.

Gotcha. Just want my bf to look at me like he does his Instagram models.

*gf lol but what difference does it make on this board