No supplements for me, black coffee is all I need preworkout

>no supplements for me, black coffee is all I need preworkout

>needing preworkout

Wtf? I'm not even a neet who sleeps all day and lifts.

>no thank you, i don't take preworkouts I get 14 hours of sleep per night and eat real food

>not being a neet
>14h ours of sleep per night

the fuck, yo?

>I'm not a NEET yo, a man must earn his keep to prove his worth

Glad to see you enjoy your own situation.

>Carry on with your foolish isolation exercises. Perhaps you will attract a cardio bunny whore of a gf. Not my style. Never has been. Never will be. No you see I will attract a much more perceptive woman. One who has a taste for a man who can unleash a lethal amount of power as one kinetic chain.

>i know you are but what am i argument

> caffeine is not a preworkout

wtf!?

>clips on warmup sets

This is me but I used to be addicted to energy drinks pre workout then all the time and it fucked me up. Idk why you'd pay a ton of $$ for pre-workouts when you can cup of coffee.

Just take caffeine pills.

>"Oh you're doing low bar squats with 405lbs or as us weightlifters call it, Good Mornings with 180kg?" My high bar squat with 60kg is much more impressive as I actually go through the full ROM as was intended. And in no way am I dyel, I just have honor. Something these fat powerlifters will never understand.

>weighted dips

Coffee and some fruit before, big meal after. I don't feel like spending a ton of money on supplements. I've used my buddy's pre work out and I didn't find it made a huge difference.

>SS+GOMAD

>SS with rows in place of power cleans

I fuck with a little iced coffee and milk before lifting. Might have a half gallon of water during. Also if I'm getting a headache I'll munch on something salty like pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds

Can't stand power cleans. It's too wild

>Basketball? Oh no I just wear these when I workout. I'm far too uncoordinated play basketball. Ask me how much I low bar squat though.

>Thats not Mark Rippetoe, thats Roger Estep

>Be sure to retract your meme-ula when benching! Wouldn't want to build strong shoulders or anything like that!

Goldberg, please

I like my pre-workout-packaging as garish as possible. And Folgers is hardly garish.

>one MUST build a strength base first before attempting to build muscle

kek'd

>Abs

>tfw DMAA + hyde + jekyll doesn't make you feel anything anymore even when you take double doses of each

:(

>Macros

weighted dips arent a meme you cuck

weighted dips is a meme is a meme

Yes they are summerbitch.

>lifting for girls

>incomplete protein

Quality. Also I have this shirt ...I mean it's not a XXXXL but I have that same shirt.

>alan thrall

>Whoa there, you a beginner looking for a routine? Good thing you found me, I'm going to tell you about the best beginner routine. You guessed it, ICF 5x5! Reasons why you should do this program: 1.It has the perfect amount of volume for a beginner. 2. The dude who made it is really ripped! 3. The guy has considerable knowledge of powerlifting and bodybuilding (BOTH!) This should clear the air, now go lift to get power like me, I'm powerful!

>Isolation exercises

>The dude who made it is really ripped!

>I post images or overweight autists wearing fedoras on an online mongolian shadow puppetry imageboard

Good thing this is a Latvian Seashell Collecting imageboard.

>You've been lifting 3 x 10 at incremental increases in weight for almost a year? I just started and know you're doing it wrong. You should be doing 5 x 5 with a 1 rep max.

(No fedora pngs in my files)

>stronglifts

Kekd

>free weights

>Sophisticated satire intimidates me

>My legs are literally logs, they've been classified as a preserved wonder of nature. When I squat I squat the gym. My legs are so big that it's unhealthy, which incidentally stopped the whole HAES movement. I tried legpressing once, broke the machine after I loaded the whole squatrack onto it. I train legs so hard that Sweden invaded Norway just to stop me, Finland cheered for me. When I frontsquat my quads touch my face. When you look up the word legs in the dictionary I come and steal your dictionary and proceed to use it for box-squats. Your parents divorced because your mother saw my legs. My legs have an absolute hardness of 11 on the Mohs scale. I train legs so hard that I had to steal MC hammers wardrobe. Whenever I squat everyone at the gym just give up and leave, because they’ll never get legs like mine. My squats are so deep that I dent the floor. I train legs so hard that I front squat and back squat at the same time. My legs are so powerful that I can’t get out of chairs like a normal person, I always end up jumping. I train legs so hard that I grew a barbell on my back.

>(cont'd 2/2) Honestly, the best thing I could have ever done for my love life, personality, and wardrobe was to give up squatting. I could squat five plates, ass-to-grass, with a pause. This was before we had terms for this sort of thing, but alone in that dark basement listening to angry metal and hitting those numbers, I felt like the fedora-tipping Le Narwhal Bacon Squat King of the interwebs, because the first fucking thing I did after the workout was get online and brag about it. I was fat, unhealthy, and had severe gastrointestinal problems due to overeating and GOMAD to fuel the squat growth. I lost a fiancee because of it. I had to buy stupid looking baggy pants. Only later did I realize I need to cut this out. A few years later and I could barely squat 300 lbs. I was a size 31 jeans with a ripped body, and was having three-ways with local college chicks and dizzy cocktail waitresses regularly. As I plowed one from behind while she licked the other girl's asshole, I thought to myself how I could have been doing this before, but instead I chose to endure untold pain in a dingy basement alone and make myself fat just so I could post some meaningless numbers online to impress a few equally pathetic neckbeards. In the gym now, I bench almost double bodyweight but my squat is probably pathetic. And I don't really give a shit. I look so much better now.

I actually do this. I "supplement" my diet with real food products like avocado, sardines, liquid fish oil, green tea, turmeric & black pepper, beets & sweet potatoes, ACV, and of course whey. Unless your roiding for real all your supplements are useless and your playing yourself for 60 dollar bottles of sugar pills and sawdust.

>over 12 reps and you might as well be doing cardio

What is the 'chon?

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

Please respond.

(You)

>your playing yourself for sugar pills and sawdust
>I "supplement" my diet with liquid fish oil

wew lad

Please

>>My legs are literally logs
That lone alone almost killed me