Which type of guy are you /mascgen/?

Which type of guy are you /mascgen/?

>that guy who checks out his legs and butt after every set
>that guy who lip syncs and dance to Eurovision songs in the squat rack between sets
>youtube.com/watch?v=4HIk_7ZTBkM
>friends with all the big guys who talk about powerlifting, Klokov, cooking recipes
>hated by all of the 'aesthetic' crew with Zyzz shirts that only talk about girls and the big guys who're 'clearly on steroids'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The handsome loner

Holy shit that feel

omar mateen did nothing wrong.

>>that guy who checks out his legs and butt after every set

Me desu.
I have a bf though, so i can't hoe it up a lot.

He sure did, when he was getting barebacked like a cumslut and got HIV, kek.

Literally me every time. Such a shame that no one else gets to grope them as of now.

This, I recently noticed that cardio is great for calve and hamstring definition.
I don't understand why so few people train legs in my gym.
It's surprisingly easy to build muscle.

I don't really care about what my legs look like, I do my leg days, but I don't really enjoy them. I like upper body pump and looking at my abs.

get a load of this fag

>that guy who flexes in the bathroom mirror mirin pump and doing helicopter dick.

That's just the way she goes I guess. Leg day a shit, legs a shit. I can't wait to replace them with cyborg legs so every day can be upper body day.

first one. as a bottom I'm obsessed with my legs and butt

Post glutes sloot.

Nobody actually cares about your legs. That said, they should still be in proper proportions with your upper body or you just look silly. Legs themselves DO NOT matter to grills or anyone else you meet in person

they're WIP, I only squat 70kg ATG

in time my user

>grills

are you lost?

>tfw no twink slut to twerk on my dick

Yeah I agree. I've had girls at shows or clubs grab almost everywhere on my upper body, but I've never seen a girl go crazy over some dudes calves at a club.

Girls love asses bro. How do you not know this?

Also, squats are just fucking fun

Squats are miserable, maybe it's just because I'm tall though. They're actually the only exercise I don't enjoy.

I get a headache 50% of the time I do them.
Do you think they would prefer an ass over an aesthetic upper body? You cant honestly think that. Ideally you would have both.
There are straight people on this board

Eurovision is garbage and always has been

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE

>Do you think they would prefer an ass over an aesthetic upper body?

If a girl has ass and no tits or tits and no ass she is subpar either way. You NEED a joocy ass breh.

>breeder
>thinks his opinions on what is considered attractive on men hold any value whatsoever

toplel, heteroscum friendo.

He made it pretty clear he was talking about women's preference. Why do homofriends try to butt in when straight dudes are talking about women.

I honestly don't think most straight guys could care less what gay dudes are attracted to.

Weird. I can't say I've ever gotten headaches from squats.

But it's a fact that homosexuals have objectively better taste in men than women though

If you say so, though I don't really agree, it's totally irrelevant regardless. If the high council of homos themselves decreed me the sexiest man on earth it would mean less than a decent mire from an attractive girl.

I used to hang around quite a few gay dudes and would get complimented or hit on pretty regularly. It's flattering, but it doesn't really mean anything. It's like being told you're rich but you're not allowed to have any of the money, who gives a fuck then.

It's pretty fucking retarded as a straight guy to claim you know what is considered attractive in men, when you're not attracted yourself to men.

It's just like fags claiming to know what is considered attractive in women.

I didn't claim to know what's attracted. I claimed to know what attracts women.

Yeah some girls care about legs and ass, but most of them would rather you have a six pack. Unless you're claiming gay guys are suddenly women then I don't really care about your opinion on the matter.

>sees blatant homosexual thread
>thinks it's the appropriate place to talk about what women want
>gets defensive and passive aggressive when he's called a retard for it

nah, fuck off and take your attitude with you, senpai.

Nah, I was having a chat with a fellow straight dude and someone felt the need to interrupt to say that "breeders" (what a cringy term guys seriously, I'm all for gay rights but c'mon) don't get to have a say. Well I just can't imagine seeing two dudes talking about what attracts women and feeling the need to inform them that they should be trying to attract gay guys instead.

I don't really think I was being passive aggressive, I think I was just being a prick.

Good thing no one gives a shit what you think and the fact that you disagree with an established scientific and analytical truth means absolutely nothing.

>established scientific

Look at yourself you fucking faggot. How do you live with yourself typing shit like this?

Not my fault you're illiterate mate lmao

>triggered