Why do you lift ?

Why do you lift ?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

plyrics.com/lyrics/lotlikebirds/trulyrandomcode.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4 jesus

At first because I wanted to change the way I looked.

Now because I like looking the way I do, I want to look even better, I enjoy the act of lifting itself, and increased attention from the opposite sex feels really good.

Absurdism

this tbqhfam

I lift for him too. It feels dumb that despite some of the great literature I've read that Berserk is still my favourite story ever. I guess I just have too much to take away from the philosophical aspects of it and as an artist I respect the size and quality of the work.

Thanks Miura.

because of terrified of being average

got tired of mirin other guys and decided I wanted to star mirin myself instead

venom snake and guts both have the exact same injuries

I was thinking the same, I begin to lift after I read Berserk

Yes

I want to be a police officer.

idk

REPS 4 JESUS

For her. One day, she might be mine.

so that when the inevitable collapse of society happens I can be the big strong friendly guy that goes around helping rural factions and people. Lets face it, if the religious people are right and the whole biblical end time stuff does come into fruition we might as well try our hardest to get off this rock with as many good brownie points as we can

For

I tried this kinda shit with an ex and was out of commission the day after, sore as fuck.

I work out to be strong. I want to be able to throw girls around the bedroom like sacks of flour.

+But you are average user, you just decided to waste your time on a different pursuit is all

Since you're a Narcissus fan
plyrics.com/lyrics/lotlikebirds/trulyrandomcode.html

Are you telling me you dont lift to get pussay?

my one and only

admittedly I did start for dat sweet poontang but eventually your soul craves things beyond the flesh and more into the realm of spiritual

started weight lifting to improve my strength for my sport and honestly to impress a guy. haven't played my "sport" in over 2 years now and haven't spoken to that guy for 1 year, but now i love lifting more than ever. i guess i have started to like seeing how much i can improve.

Fucking Judas

For the me I believe in

That isn't on accident senpai

THE SAME REASON I'VE LIFTED EVERY SINGLE DAY THIS THREAD IS FUCKING POSTED

HOLY SHIT WHY

So that one day I may feel love again.

for my daughterfu

Got tired of being a fat fuck and I even told myself that I never wanted to be 40 inch waist line or higher, but then when I had to get dress pants the ones that me best were 42 inch.

Also I don't want to help the stereotype that anime fans/computer major people are either creepy or fat.

>LIFTOS FOR NIKOS

explain

I don't I just like shitposting on Veeky Forums. I do bodyweight stuff though

Lift 4 Gatsu

Underrated post

I lift for beach