Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

medibloc.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEO is overpriced as hell..................... compared to LINK

You fags have like 100 threads a day already go find one. I'm here to piss off Neofags with some facts

NEO and QTUM are both eating shit right now. And it's not likely to change any time soon. And I hold > 1000 NEO. Just resigned myself to bagholding underwater for a while before Chairman Mao finally decides it's time to manipulate NEO back up so I can dump my bags on some other poor oblivious bastard.

>eating shit = consolidating for 1 week on an uptrend with multiple exchanges coming.
k

LOL I mean its not like the Chinese government saw how advanced Ethereum is and put Da in charge of countering it. Yeah that could never happen in a country thats protectionist.

Top interest in Qtum is coming from China. Good luck when it's on every major chinese exchange.

LEL You still think the free market will decide who wins China

>Dick riding Neo thinking the Chinese Government is trying to make it a trophy token for their country.
There goes your credibility at least.

3k qtum, comfy as fuck.
can't wait to start staking.

Wat us medibloc?
Looks like a Medium coin, but no info

medibloc.org/
More info coming soon

You retard you've got a wojak for NEO and AdEx? Everyone MS cryptop should be a Wojak with ref to China (and Asia gnerally) because they'll be discriminated against. Meanwhile NEO will be surpreme in China and most Asia while able to compete in ROW (cos Whites are fucking Cucks).

Lol qtum fags are so insecure. They know they will always live in NEO's shadow.

>Actual happenings vs specualtion cuz muh china.
Good argument fuckboi

Neo is based off dickriding china when search trends show chinese interest no where in sight. Meanwhile Qtum trends have china as #2. Explain plz

Hmmm
I'm a biologist and feel a professional urge to buy this coin

> crowdfunding
> dec 2017
I think I've found my December investment
Thx. man

Senpai, why matchpool? Please explain!

I'm not backing any of these dapps, Just here to show how much more interest and use qtum already has compared to neo especially neo being around for years.

Can't explain where your chinese volume and search trends are? o yeah it's going to qtum you keep spouting that muh china bs though.

Fucking kek neofags on suicide watch

Matchpool announced partnership with QTUM today (check their Twitter). Its consolidating around 4.5k, still a good buy for some quick gains

LOL nobody cares! QTUM cant compete in a world where NEO is backed by the Chinese govt

meh

i'll stick with my ethereum tbqh

how many dicks does dungfei have to suck though?

As much as he needs to if thats not commitment i dont what is

Literally delusional. Assumptions based on volume and interest that doesn't even exist. Enjoy being stupid as fuck,

LOL Ill never understand how QTUM is expected to keep up with NEO if its always below $12

B-but muh Chinese government.

>Maybe because the 5+ major exchanges coming
>Maybe because the swap from erc-20 to it's own blockchain is happening right now
>Maybe because 8 dapps will be launching ico's on qtums blockchain soon
>Maybe because they have 4-8 satellites going up by the end of 2018 to act as true decentralized nodes
>Maybe because they have tons of actual real existing interest in china, south korea, japan.
If you weren't to busy dickriding 1 coin based on a mountain of bullshit assumptions you would have time to look into other options.

are you ready to get flat out rekt or are you just going to keep sticking with the non-existent chinese interest.

NEO is going for quality over quantity. Think of it as a curated platform. Enjoy your shitty scams on qtum.

Also love how the OP pic doesn't include red pulse, lol

Neo hype is stupid as hell. All the newcomers to crypto from eth flooded into neo because China and it being "the next eth" and it's simple as that. The price is a bit high and I'm not saying it's not going to go higher long term but there is barely any interest in neo in China compared to most other coins and especially qtum

COPE
O
P
E

the fact remains that NEO is the chinese coin, unlike QTUM which is from singapore. you can point to trade volumes all you want, but it doesn't mean much. a lot of people are just staking their NEO right now. which you can't do with useless promissory note qtum.

I mean its not going to matter. As soon as China legalizes crypto what coin is most likely to fomo? exactly

>you can point to trade volumes all you want, but it doesn't mean much

are you honestly retarded?

I told you why the trade volume is higher for qtum. you chose to ignore it and instead attack me personally. shows your lack of intelligence and honesty. :^)

what part of
>the fact remains that NEO is the chinese coin, unlike QTUM which is from singapore. you can point to trade volumes all you want, but it doesn't mean much. a lot of people are just staking their NEO right now. which you can't do with useless promissory note qtum.
says anything about that
plztryharder

also all the stats and facts are out there and laid out plainly to see. the only rebuttal from any of you is usually something along the lines of "this coin is super popular in china it's the chinese eth/this will be the only coin allowed in china/It's going to be backed by the chinese goverment/we promise da hongfei is going to suck the chinese gov off so hard that they will only allow neo!!!."

Please come up with some actual facts before you attack my credibility with your nonsensical bullshit