Alright Veeky Forums I'm miltiboarding from /b/ temporarily because I'm feeling like shit since I'm fat as fuck

Alright Veeky Forums I'm miltiboarding from /b/ temporarily because I'm feeling like shit since I'm fat as fuck.

>Be me, 22 / 275 lb. / 5'11
>Had a baby on May 11th, it's awesome.
>Feeling like shit because I don't want him to be fat
>Don't want to contradict my (hopefully previous) fat choices with his active ones.
>Wife fat too
>She doesn't want me to lose weight since she's a chubby chaser. But she wants to lose weight.
>Too cheap for gym membership and she can't commit to it
>Don't know what to to because she's contradicting as fuck.
>Don't want to put our kid through divorce shit and want to keep her because I love her.

How do I talk her into getting me to lose weight and get her to commit since I'm normally working, and she's at home with the baby. I need to shave, get a haircut and get my life together

Pic related, us and the baby

Show her the current fat hate thread and the pics in it, then she'll understand.

Without shoving shit in her face would be nice. Just wanting to talk her into it. She just had surgery and don't want to push more stress on her. Keep in mind, I actually love this woman being thatbshes my wife

Ask your wife why she wants you to literally die

Change your diet, stop making excuses, stop being a pussy ass bitch and man the fuck up you fatty

Just start working out. Say your doctor asked you to. Once she sees the results she'll be motivated to lose weight herself

>Once she sees the results she'll be motivated to lose weight herself
topkek if you actually believe this.

Your way or the highway op. Being lazy is a sign of things to come

Yeah, you raise a point. Any tips on where and how to start? I'm just sick of feeling like shit a lot of the time

you dont need to tell her anything.track your calories,eat 500 calories under your TDEE (your daily caloric expenditure including activity)
and start doing some light exercise (walk,and use a resistance band to get some strength along with bodyweight exercises)
you could also take advantage of the fact she had surgery lately and offer to cook for her once in a while.make healthy food like legumes,fish,lean meat,salads etc
make sure her diet is flawless as well because whatever she eats she transfers to her baby (if she's breastfeeding it)

Samwell Tarly pls go

Read the sticky.

Do and understand that 95% of people fail at weightloss. That isn't an excuse to take back your life, but rather a reflection of just how shit and lazy the vast majority of people are in this world. If you really loved your child, you'd do this for them, anything else be damned, so that you could be a good role model for your child and not a hypocrite when you tell them to eat healthy. But the odds of your wife being a non-shitty person are 1 in 20, and it sounds like they're even worse than that.

I almost don't even care if she does or not. I love her reguardless, but I want to better my life for my little boy and not be a hypocrite. Having a kid completely flipped my perspective on things and what I need and want to do. I lose weight relatively quickly from my half assed attempts in the past as well and would really like to step up.

If anything just think about your kid op. Being healthy will give you many more years to be with your kid, and getting your kid on the right track from the git go will give him many more opportunites and experiences in life. Do what's best for your kid.

Uh huh, and what happens when your wife shoves cake down the kid's throat behind your back to validate her own mediocrity? What happens when you lose "too much weight" and that makes her feel insecure, and start to turn hostile. What happens when she says you're doing it because you don't love her/want to cheat on her? And when she feels you're against her, manipulates the kid to hate you. What happens then? You're in too deep already if you ask me, having a kid with a fat woman. I've seen how this plays out too many time man, and you're fucked either way. So, do as you will.

I'm gonna do what I can to get her into it too. I've thought about this and she's very reasonable as long as you ease into it. I'm gonna try to ease her into it then go at it full force

Gonna start easing her into it today people. Wish me luck

Change.
Your.
Diet.

Download my fitness pal and track your calories, cut out soda, no fast food, no junk food. Start walking 3 times a week for 30 minutes. Read the sticky

Thanks bud, rhats what I'm gonna start doin today

Your beard is garbage

don't let your wife decide
jesus christ you're in deep bro, you that?
Start by making the change to yourself, by yourself, for you and your kid, now is the best moment you'll ever have
read the sticky

sad truth
you're gonna have to pull hard to get out of this one bro

>over 15
>browsing /b/

Bull shit, in 6 months you're gonna be 15 pounds fatter, even fucking lazier, with all new excuses why you are fat and getting fatter

To end on a positive note, since you wanna be a fatass fuck, you'll die sooner and that'll mitigate the damage you have on your kid's life. They will have to watch their whale of a father fall apart because of poor life choices, but least they'll have all those memories of throwing a ball in a video game with you, watching a ball game in the living room next to you, teaching them to ride a bike in Grand theft auto 7

Please start by shaving that god awful uneven beard, no child should have to see his father look that unkempt. Second off, you're supposed to get your shit together BEFORE you have the kid. It's gonna be doubly hard now, children don't allow for free time. You'll have to master the art of multitasking if you want to get your shit together now, that means tracking your calories while you're changing diapers, cooking while you keep him entertained, doing cardio while he's napping etc.

You've got your work cut out for you, but whatever you do, just remember that your actions will shape your son. You're his super hero, his role model, his first and last standard for what makes a man. Don't fail him.

Two days ago my father had a mild stroke. I'm only twenty.

One extra hamburger on the weekend, one less day of exercise, one more day of putting off changing his diet and I would have lost him.

Do your son a favor, work as hard as you possibly can to make sure you at least get to hold your grandchildren before you pass.

Don't let your son ever have to worry the way I do now, because it's hell in a way I never thought possible.

shave your fucking beard and get a faded crew cut, youd literally go up 3 points by just doing that. also shower you look greasy

>dad at 22
lmaoing at your life
>had a baby
your wife had a baby, you have your wife's son
>everyone's fat
mmerica
>I'm my wife's cuck
>she doesn't allow me to lose fat
>she is irrational
colour me surprised
she has a baby now too and you _will_ divorce, so you will pay alimony for the next 15 years
your life is basically fucked, just respawn