Why the fuck haven't you invest in this hidden goldmine yet?

Why the fuck haven't you invest in this hidden goldmine yet?
It's under the radar and has serious gains potential.
Get in while its still cheap at fuck.

Whitepaper
opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf

Buy it on EtherDelta or HitBit
etherdelta.com/#OPT-ETH
hitbtc.com/OPT-to-BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

who.is/whois/opus-foundation.org
ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-buy-sell-trade/394845-buying-diablo3-sc-eu-gold-via-paypal-verified-fast-hot.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uw46ut9YQSA
faucet.rinkeby.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

somebody fucking sell already

for fucksakes I may have to buy into the wall

>opus-foundation.org/whitepaper.pdf
1600M Created initially at distribution
900M Will be available for fund raising
100M Will be held by the Opus foundation which will be used slowly for future
development in addition to stabilizing the market by helping establish a more stable
OPUS:USD exchange rate in the future.
600M Will be distributed to foundation, developers and angel investors. Overall
distribution: 20%

Dats a lot of tokens

I bought into the wall. Who cares if you get it at 0.000006 or 0.000008 when it's gonna 10x anyway? Might as well get it in this range before missing a takeoff.

Thats why they're super cheap right now, market cap is under 5mil too

You do know market cap is meaningless right user?

because it's shit

look at the whois for their website: who.is/whois/opus-foundation.org

registered email: [email protected]

google that email

ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-buy-sell-trade/394845-buying-diablo3-sc-eu-gold-via-paypal-verified-fast-hot.html

the fucking CEO was buying diablo3 cd keys on some random gaming forums 4 years ago

he looks like a teenager taking a shit in that official picture

you want to invest in that?

ahahahaahah top tier detective work user

kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=uw46ut9YQSA

I found this channel for this email [email protected]

description says

>>priceless video!
are your thighs Thick too? if not please send me 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000$ to my paypal: [email protected] and recieve your free thick thighs today! scam free guranteed:P

Its still time to get into Voise guys not too late 10btc order @400

software engineer here, just read the first 10 pages of the white paper.
besides a few spelling and grammar errors, this thing is very well written, intelligible, and quite clever. It is full of meaningful diagrams of a well thought out architecture as well as a very feasible business plan.
they are utilizing Ethereum along with IPFS to deliver a fully decentralized music streaming network with built in rights management etc.

they also have a demo that is working very well. (i assume this is actually utilizing eth/IPFS because they have tons of legitimate code snippets of it in their whitepaper)

i am seriously hyped about this project simply because of the tech so i will definitely throw a few hundred in

I mean Vitalik Buterin was pretty young when he started working in crypto. I don't think youth is that big of a deal when it comes to crypto / strange businesses. If anything I like the hustle.

kek. I'm using this as pasta and there's nothing you can do about it.

Wow bravo Sherlocks, you found out the dude played Diablo 3 and has a weird sense of humour.

Ha that's great! I'll throw a few eth in just for that.

Also Vitalik used to play WoW all day, not sure why this is even posted lol

You used the advanced demo, right? The first demo doesn't use the blockchain at all. You have to click through to the real demo which runs on the rinkeby test network and buy demo coins. If you have a github account in good standing you can get the eth to test with from the faucet: faucet.rinkeby.io/

yep

i encourage you to do that

stop with the shilling this coin sucks fucking dick it's worthless, pnd pajeet shitscam

if it's so valuable go earn your profits and fuck off, quit posting about it

So, he was a gamer as a teenager? WOW EXPOSED

fucking kek

this

The value tanked to under ICO because they said they wanted a working product before listing on exchanges. Their COO is a Polish entrepreneur, Forbes 30 under 30, created the Five app.

I'm just excited about discovering something that could make us a lot of money. Voise has 3x the market cap and is much further behind in development, it doesn't really matter if you hop on now or not.

Forbed 30 under 30 really? Didn't even notice that damn, that's got to be pretty sweet LinkedIn juice.