The conundrum of the cheating girlfriend: to whom go the spoils?

Scenario

>You've been lifting
>You've been learning
>You're fit
>And qts are yearning

Okay, here we go

>You're at a party
>You're the local chad
>You see a chick
>And she's acting bad

>She's mirin hard
>And your game is strong
>She says her boyfriend is a lard
>Is cheating wrong

Hol' up

>Not for the girl
>Is it wrong for you?
>She's probably cheated before
>So what do you do?

Do you holla?

>She's draining him for bux
>And she'll keep cheating in the future
>Do you smash and warn the Cuck
>Or leave him to the wrath of nature

Let's break it down

>He can't win right now
>Only cut his losses
>The LOYALTY of the girl isn't in his POWER
>Or the alpha-chad bosses'

>The choice is the girls'
>The availability of the Chads decide when
>Either way someone wrecks his world
>but ignorance won't let him rebuild again

So, is ethically wrong to be the one she cheats with, and do you tell the guy afterwards?

These guys do not have control over their situation, so it's not their resource to use or control.

This is an important question for fit because many of you will be in this position if you aren't already

I'd smash and tell the guy after, say she didn't mention she had a bf till after, that way you get it in and you technically helped a bro out, unless you know him in which case don't smash but Def snitch

Hoes ain't loyal

If you're aware that she's in a relationship it's generally a case of "do unto others as you wish done unto you", but I wouldn't say you're doing anything particularly bad, just being a bit of a dick. She's the one who is committing the infidelity.

If you're not aware, you've done nothing wrong at all and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot. How are you supposed to vet every girl you meet?

If you know she has a bf and you smash, yeah i'd say it's wrong

many probably won't give a shit and do it anyway though

Wouldn't smash , would warn a brotha tho.

Who the fuck cares about her beta bf. That race is over.
The question is if YOU should fuck her. Shes ready to betray someone that she is in a relationship with. The only chad decision is telling her to put anothers dick in her goofer because you as a chad have uncompromisable standards for the people you are with instead of lowering them to fuck some random girl.
You should fuck another girl instead, since you are the chad this shouldnt be a problem right?

don't give a fuck

have done it before, will do it again.

Come on, son. Don't betray a fellow man and let the feminists win

This desu. I'd never knowingly go behind another guy's back, I don't care how weak and beta he is or how hot the girl is. Just a scummy thing to do.

I've had the chance to cuck some guy that i barely knew with a female friend that i've had for years (they were both dating). I literally slept with the girl on a small couch but nothing happened because i didn't make a move

Unless the dude is your friend it's all fair game. She wouldn't be fucking around if he was fulfilling her needs.

Maybe act like I'm gonna fuck her and then say that she's not attractive enough so I can wreck her a little bit, maybe give him SS on a thumbdrive. Sorry but I was raised to be a good person, not going to turn my back on my fathers teachings for some pussy. More will come, and I will have plenty of guilt free poon to choose from.

This.
I try to do the right thing but I'm not trying to be some kind of white knight. I would get no satisfaction out of saying "I don't fuck with cheaters" and then walking away so she could just sleep with some other guy. Not saying that I would emotionally destroy this girl, but I'd get my jollies in trying to make her feel like a shitty human being.

>autismos hitting the gym in hopes that they will one day live out this hypothetical scenario to "get back" at the girls who wouldn't fuck them before
ayy lmao

for a board that's obsessed with cuckolding you seem to have an odd stance on the subject

>didn't do it when I got the chance
>me I talked to some bros about it and got told it was the right thing to do
>still feel like I should have done it

I'd probably do it if the guy has done something really harmful to me or the ones I love. Otherwise, I'd warn the cuck and call the girl out in front of everybody.

I mean, you're not necessarily wrong. I have barely any noobgainz, but I'm also not looking to hook up or get a gf after my last hook up went sour, so yeah, I'd turn her down regardless of whether or not she had a bf. My goal right now is literally to get gains and "make it" so I can spend some time turning girls away.

>if the guy has done something really harmful to me or the ones I love
What are the odds of that happening?

Actually I'd be happier if I went to a party and everybody's gfs stayed loyal, even if some mires were had. I wouldn't party with people I didn't like, and I like people who follow the traditional western interpretation of morality.

>"they didn't want me back when I was autistic, ugly, and a DYEL"
>"so they can't have me now that I am no longer autistic, ugly, or a DYEL, which were the things that were turning them away from me in the first place..."
yeah makes sense dude good luck or whatever

Fitness is a lifestyle of self improvement, not a way to try to make yourself attractive. Besides, everyone knows the stuff that makes you truly physically attractive can't be won in the gym. (FFH).

I didn't get ripped so chicks would look at me, I seriously hope you didn't either user.

>"I didn't get ripped so chicks would look at me
you literally just said that in your previous post:
>My goal right now is literally to get gains and "make it" so I can spend some time turning girls away.
if that is not you then I am not sure why you replied to me desu

I wouldn't consider myself ripped although I would like to get stronger so I can kick ass (I do muay thai)

Basically what I'm saying is that I plan on using girls mires as a metric for if I've made it or not.

I'm not the noobgainz guy, I'm the dabbing squidward guy you replied to initially

Why the fuck aren't there ID's? I can't think of a possible downside in having threads with ID's

Cheating on your s/o because they "arent fulfilling my needs" is childish behavior no matter the circumstance. If youre not happy either try to fix it or leave them so you can both get on with your lives.

For that reason i would never fuck the girl (or dude in my case), because i dont mess with children

It is not that hard to get attention from the opposite sex. If that's all you were worried about as far as "making it" goes then it would have been much easier to get a nice haircut and shoes and dress appropriately. As long as you aren't really fat or really skinny then you're good. But of course you're probably so far down the rabbit hole now you have convinced yourself that lifting is the only way, which is why I wished you good luck.

oh my bad dude but your post is kinda dumb too
>"oh I wouldn't fuck her but I'd give her bf a copy of starting strength on a USB drive"
what the fuck?? How is that going to help his failed relationship??

>Cheating on your s/o because they "arent fulfilling my needs" is childish behavior no matter the circumstance
seeking attention by tripfagging on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum is childish behavior no matter the circumstance

I have a friend who is currently fucking his ex-gf's mom. My other friend and I are about to crack the whip on him though. He said he felt bad at first and then when he spent more time with ehr husband (the cuck) he didn't feel bad anymore. As far as I know the husband isn't abusive and even if he was, that's when you leave, not cheat. the point of me saying this being: I agree

I would hope they'd break up.
Premise said he was super beta, I'm hoping he gets to the gym and gets some self respect.

why am I the first one to notice the poetic format of this OP?

bro if lifting gave everyone self respect then Veeky Forums wouldn't be full of feel threads and how to get gf threads

being a beta is a state of mind that no amount of creatine or bicep curls can cure

whoa

Never do it. I got more respect and self-esteem than that.

Well shit man. Starting strength is all i've got by way of self-help manuals and the only ebook I own

this is the only routine you need

Appreciate it.
Also, to everyone providing perspective, thanks!

I personally would warn the dude, but not peruse.

I believe it can be a lesson of respect to both the girlfriend and the cuck

I did exactly what you described.

Beautifully written OP.