QTDDTOT

Questions that do not deserve their own thread thread

-----------------------------------------------------------

Recently got my testosterone results I got an 8.3 nmol/L

reference range is 6-27

does this mean i have low test? I cant get erections anymore would my doc give me test boosters if he saw this result?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/
content.tigerfitness.com/6-day-split-workout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you want test, go buy some.

>does this mean i have low test?
yes
>I cant get erections anymore would my doc give me test boosters if he saw this result?
depends on the doc. lots of guys on the internet are upset about their docs not putting them on TRT with results like that.

hmm i see

what does this mean for results in terms of like higher numbers

i always here people here say like 300 and below is low test. how does 8.3 relate to that?

you'll find plenty of nmol/L to ng/dL converters online if you look for them

oh wow i got 239

thats terrible my doc better give me what i need

Having trouble on my cut lately. I'll end up plateauing, even when I cut my calories low and work out, then after a few weeks I magically drop 5-7 lbs. What gives?

maybe this
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/of-whooshes-and-squishy-fat.html/

As this is meant to be a health and fitness board, any of you fatherfuckers had an ultrasound of your liver done?
Does the doc say your results will be back with your gp in a week mean its good and can confirm ok or does the quick consultation mean shit be wrong and action needs to be taken now rather than wait couple weeks?

I've been running everyday for 3 months now. I jumped from only being able to manage 5 minutes to being able to run 30 and still being able to breath through my nose at the end. But in last week I've been struggling. After 15 minutes I'm starting to slow down. It feels like a lot of effort to accelerate and my legs feel dead and numb. Is it because I haven't had a rest day or is it just in my head because I'm getting bored?

Brahs
Do you guys calculate your meals/calories ahead of time for the next day or do you track food throughout the day? Which do you find easier?

On my work days I tend to have a set pre-calculated meal plan but on days off I kinda track as I go

I eat the same thing everyday pretty much so a little of both I guess.

How fucked am I if I am 24, 6'1" and 270 lbs?

I started working out last week and I actually gained a lb despite lowering my calories by 500 a day

Whats the best way to lose weight without killing myself or making a flesh sacrifice to the ancient ones?

I eat more or less the same every day for breakfast, lunch and before bed. then I would track dinner and fill the remaining calories (if any) with something good.

>Whats the best way to lose weight without killing myself or making a flesh sacrifice to the ancient ones?
try lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss handbook. you need to actually read the whole thing, buy all the necessary supplements and follow it precisely, but it works great

>I eat the same thing everyday

The same meals every day? don't you get tired of it?

Thanks family

Do you run outside? Heat/ humidity can affect how you feel when running

Yeah. It gets tiring some days but honestly it makes everything easier. Occasionally I'll eat out if I can afford it to mix things up. I never really have to worry about making my calories because I know I'm getting enough with every meal.

I still track though, just in case.

I have anemia and I'm underweight (BMI 17) how do I fix this?

my question: how do i hide my ribs?

>inb4 t shirt

wat?

Is there a max amount of proteins you can assume effectively per meal?

you can see my ribs are poking out

how can i hide them?

try lifting

I love sushi but I keep finding contradictory nutritional info for rolls online, does anyone know of a reliable site?

Treadmill. It is pretty hot though.

i am but i guess it will take a while?

No upper limit found as of yet.

What caloric surplus should I have if I want to gain no more than 2 kg per month?

4,540. No more, no less.

The actual numbers on the scale do not mean much as weight naturally fluctuates due to a variety of factors.

A week is not enough, look at progress month by month. Stay consistent with the caloric deficit and do cardio.

Looks a bit too much to me. Just a bit.

Around how much calories are burnt if you walk/fast walk for 20 mins? and 30?

Not looking for a precise number, just to get an idea

can you increase your strength/muscles with static exercises? (training to perform planche)

rule of thumb:
~100 per mile on flat ground regardless of speed

yes, but a lot of it will just be in the static positions. strength is part skill.

HOL UP HOL UP

Before you pin

Up your fat intake (1-1.5 gr per kg), lower your carbs (keep them complex)
Lots of green veg. especially broccoli.
Eggs, walnnuts, almonds,coconut oil for the fats.
AVOID SIMPLE SUGAR (Sucrose)

Magnesium citrate 200 mg
Vitamin D-3 6000-10000 IU
Fish oil 3-10 mg
Zinc 30-50 mg

Sleep 9 hours a day, lift 3-4 days per week (don't overtrain), you can fast, you can keto, you can eat pussy just get them fats in.

AND READ THIS

m80, i just started test a month ago after having ED since I was 17 or so

for reference, I'm 23 now, total test is 313 ng/dL, not sure about free test, which is the number you have. proportionally, yours is as low as mine.

you should absolutely see a general practitioner about low testosterone, and when he says "weeeellll... your levels are 'low-normal'", you tell him, "no, I'm a fucking young man, these numbers are categorically LOW. They're low-normal for a fifty-year-old man."

he'll get uncomfortable and refer you to an endocrinologist, since it's not his area. tell the endocrinologist you're depressed, low-energy, have trouble making gains, and you have ED. he'll prescribe test and you'll be golden. Tell him you want injections, not gel, since the gel is stupid fucking expensive and injectable (test. cypionate) is goddamn dirt cheap (like ten dollars a month)

you'll feel fucking incredible, make much better gains, and your dick will work. enjoy.

How dangerous is DNP?

test results from things like that are generally just speedy. I had a 2D echocardiogram of my heart done (basically an ultrasound) and the results were back with my doc in like four days, with nothing wrong

You might die

it fucks you up endocrinologically for sure, how much depends on an individual.
about 200-250 mg and you might make it out alive with minimal consequences

I had an echo done a while back and as I was in the hospital at the time within an hour or two they said nothing to worry about.
I spoke to someone else I know and they said if its a quick turnaround on the results its generally bad news.
The fact the technician said well have results with your GP in next few days and you'll hear from them this week doesn't sound to good.
Welp. Been fun knowing you all.... Bye I guess

when i got my echo, the tech told me she was straight up legally not allowed to tell me the results. which is true, because they're not doctors, they just operate the scanner. even if they personally do know how to interpret the results, they're not trained to and the hospital can't carry the liability of them fucking that up.

don't get yourself worked up man.

Why do some body builders inject insulin before doing certain exercises?

good read, thanks user

If I do dumbbell press followed by incline and close grip dumbbell press, should I do warm-up sets only for the first exercise?

No.

Insulin before meals, test sustanon before workout into targeted muscle or synthol.

I woke up with a sore throat yesterday, and i'm coming down with a cold

Currently feel a sore throat and runny nose and a little chilly

Should i hit the gym today or just wait until i get better? Any tips or recommendations in getting over a cold fast?

Is having a protein shake 30 mins before lifting (I do it in the morning, shake would be my breakfast too) good, bad, or does it not matter?

Don't do that. Shake is not a breakfast.

did you have a runny nose before the sore throat?
if so then you're suffering from a post-nasal drip (snot running down the back of your throat, causing irritation hence the sore throat).
take some antihistamines and use benzydamine rinse/spray for sore throat.

Is there any sources or am I seriously going to have to research the validity of that whole thing?

What part specific?

look it up yourself, that's what I just did
BPA
BHA
Parabens
Sulfates
Glycols
Creosote
Triclosan

these were the ones I was most interested in but there are more

Kind of everything, I just spent the last few minutes reading more about xenoestrogen since I've never heard of it before. I just like to dig deeper because it's got that spooky conspiracy vibe to it.

Also if Vegetable oil okay?

>my detergent doesn't have an ingredient lable

TL;DR

everything gives you cancer

Peanut, coconut, olive oil are all right.
The higher the burning point the better the oil.
The lower burning point and you'll get a lot of trans fats in your meal.

are protein shakes really bad for you or is it just a meme pushed by dyels

Scoop a day of whey after a workout is not gonna kill you.
but you don't need it

It was mainly about xenoestrogen though.

What is a dyel?

>What is a dyel?

If you have to ask, look in the mirror.

will drinking a sugar free/calorie free red bull before workout everyday have a negative long term effect?

nigga i ain't gonna cook a steak after every workout

it literally paved the whey for my gains

shut up moron
shake is fine whenever. it's food. it doesn't do anything magic

shake is fine whenever man

it's just food. nothing "good" or "bad" about it.

shut up

>shut up
jewening

saying "but you don't need it" about whey is fucking stupid

you need protein to make gains. as long as it's a good type of protein (i.e. beans or flour protein or some stupid shit) it doesn't matter if it's from steak or whey.
whey is food.

correction -- NOT beans or flour protein
beans aren't even "bad", they just don't have much

it's a supplement
You need protein, you do not need a tub of cancerous cow siht.
EAT SOME REAL FOOD GODDAMIT

SS+GOMAD

is it a good idea to do some easy lifts like bicep curls everyday? or is it better to rest even if there are no doms?

In your guys opinion what are the best ab exercises? I currently only do ab wheel 2x10 and I'm looking for something to compliment this

I workout at home and have bicep curls in my routine, it was fine for a while but I eventually developed quite a sharp pain in my right forearm/wrist, so I bought an EZ curl bar as I was told it should take the strain away. At first it was fine and there was no pain but a few weeks later I started getting the same sharp pain again. Even if I lower the weight by half there is a still a small pain which seems to increase the heavier I go. Is this a case of bad form or too much weight too soon? What should I do?

two questions. Im cutting at a 400 deficit rn and weight about 145 lbs. I'm currently getting around 170/180 grams of protein per day which is above the 1g/lb guideline. Is this something to worry about? What are the health effects of too much protein?

SECOND: Im really tempted to have a glass of brandy tonight, which is inside my macros. How much will this mess up my gains?

anyone here ate at 2500 calories for a while just so they can find out what their 'maintenance' weight is?

I want to be at the point where 3000 is my bulk and 2000 is my cut
would this work?

So after doing my own shit on and off for a long while I just started SL along with the supplemental lifts. Now my legs are already built like fucking tree trunks and my upper body looks like a ten year old child...

I am the T-Rex

Will SL just fuck me up more or will I gain muscle evenly?

The bar was slipping out of my hands yesterday deadlifting 265 lb.

I assume it was because my hands were sweaty... but I only started lifting 10 weeks ago, so maybe my grip isn't strong?

What do?

use chalk?

This a good split routine? I added skullcrushers and oblique ups.
content.tigerfitness.com/6-day-split-workout/

I've never seen people at my gym using it.. is that normal?

L sits, v sits

I get some crazy severe pain on the back of my thigh on my left leg when I go up in a squat. It only started recently, what the fuck is going on.

Push press. Overhead squat.
Stomach vacuum.

Chalk and start training single arm deadlift, perhaps also farmers carry, if your gym has handles for it. Dumbbells dont weigh enough.

Are multivitamins a meme? Should I take more than one pill a day?

Should I cut down about 10lbs more?
Or start weight training and a bulk?
Goals are strength and building muscle mass.

when does BB.com have ON sales?

They help prevent deficiencies. They arent magic, or everyone would take them all the time.
No.

can i effectively lose fat only lifting on a good diet?

I get lightheaded pretty quickly. I once passed out after a deadlift (100kg) for a sec and banged my head. I've started doing more cardio and using outdoor gyms. I can run faster and longer but when I try do to some heavy lifting, like for example flipping a tractor tire where I need to hold my breath for a few sec I still get lightheaded. What do?

I do a lot of cardio, about 30 mins on a treadmill and 20 mins cycling to and from the gym, should I be worried about muscle degradation?

no lie OP im having a tough time on deciding between calling you out on being a tittied boy or a boobless gal

Regardless keep cutting, your body has next to no definition.

dumb question but is natural sugar (in fruits) as bad as processed sugar?

>GOMAD
you can't be serious

Are you asking if you have a good diet and lift (exercise) will you lose weight? Of course, my man. Just try and get plenty of protein and keep your form in check. I actually eat around 1800 cals~ a day, 153~ grams of protein. May not seem like a lot but it's less than $5 USD a day so I'm happy with it.

Ignoring the other guy's advice, before you jump into some supplement-ridden routine- be sure you're eating the right amount of calories. Like really monitor everything. Also, if you're dropping 500 cals that's 1lb a week right? Gaining a pound is possible if you gained muscle mass, as it is denser than fat.

Thanks