Cut Vs Bulk thread

If you're lifting for aesthetics is it better to eternal (lean) bulk for 2-3 years of lifting for muscle gains or is it better to cycle them?

Will people still think you're juicy during this time if your abs are barely visible when not flexed? still get mired?

if youre natty not a single person on earth will think you're ripped anyway, so just lean bulk so at least no one will think you're fat.

> not a single person on earth will think you're ripped anyway
youd be surprised what normals think about a dude that's been going to the gym consistantly when most guys are fat and skeletons

Id say lean bulking is better because once a fat cell is created via hyperplasia it can't go away. Only can get smaller.

Plus aggressive bulking is sort of a meme.

If you're eating enough protein at a slight caloric surplus (250 calories) you're going to make the same gains than if you ate at a 500+ Calories, gained 10 lbs of fat, because then you have to eat at a caloric deficit to lose those 10 lbs.

currently maintaining (playing sports 3 times a week) but going to soon bulk with:

3x12 btn press
1x20 squats
1x20 pullovers
2x12 bench
2x15 rows
1x15 stiff leg dl

2-3 times a week for 8 weeks.

You have really good genetics and look like the statue of David already.

yea but i want more size

Then do something more hypertrophy based.

Like PPL

Anyone can suggest me some 3-4 days hypertrophy routine?

upper lower or full?

upper lower i think it the best thing you can do personally.

check out 531 boring but big or 531 triumvirate template for 4 days. for 3 days you could do something like the 20 rep squat routine above

ty will check ;D

lean bulk is the best for most people because you can always take off your shirt. However if you're one of the lucky few who manage to gain fat everywhere evenly so you don't get a super round gut just softer looking abs, and man boobs you can bulk up a little.

lean bulks is the way,but you will gains fat no matter what (as natty)

Lovin them thighs bro (no homo obviously bro)

Do you cycle?

this guy doesn't know what he's talking about
you literally only need to 'not be fat' in order to look ripped for normies
no joke

only other men will care about details

so if I continue to lean bulk even with pretty soft abs women will still think I lift weights?

maybe not if you push it too far
my point is that bulking/cutting gives you results that (ultimately) only other men online will care about
"lifting for girls" is not that hard

help. I'm skinnyfat. I've been at my current weight steadily for a month now.

Should I cut more? (10lbs-ish?)
Or hit the weights hard and bulk?

Goal is more muscle mass and strength

probably 5 lbs at most dont wanna go into skeleton territory

I bulked from 189 =>220 and now I'm back down to 200 trying to get to 189 again and it seems to have worked for me.

I haven't gained in the strength during my cut but I haven't lost any either.

This was an 8 month bulk

Just say fuck it and bulk it up. Doesn't look like you have much muscle mass to cut down to anyways and it'll be easier to bulk first

holy fuck fix your posture

I used to do a lot of intervals for hockey, but that was like 3 years ago. I've just always had more meaty legs

London?

Yes I know I have horrible anterior pelvic tilt and minor scoliosis. I'm workin on it.