When will tumblr/leftypol/reddit/twitter (they overlap) stop raiding this board?

>KANGZ posting using tumblr talking points
>wh*Te
>Turkroach and Beaner LARPers chimpingout
>Anti-Western/Capitalist/White posts

I'm sure they've been here for awhile, but it looks like they went into overdrive this year.

All those are nothing compared to the stormtard contingent.

why are Euros so triggered by "wh*Te" meme?
Do they fear the Turk warrior?

Maybe, but if so then that doesn't mean we should let more get on the pile.

When threads with actual discussion that isn't derived from /int/ and /pol/ memes takes place

Sure, I'm just curious why you left out the stormtards.

The BLACK Turk poster is from /int/, I find @ImperialCult, Rei and NBF's unironic LARPing far more offensive than some KARA BOGA fuck wh*Toid memes

Trying too hard. I know leftypol has embraced bashing Whitey to show how radical they are but you could be more subtle it. Just posting KANGZ pictures makes you too obvious since I doubt a Turk would care too much about Kunta Kinte.

>help, people disagree with me
>they must be raiders from elsewhere

t. non-TÜRK subhuman
>It's okay to be TÜRKish (BLACK)

>BLACK TURK

Is that poster even a Half-Nigger?

There's lots of them it isn't just one guy

You realize that all of that is just to trigger autistic /pol/acks, right?

I'm with , why the hell did you leave out those stormfaggots? We all know the only two good things in this world is seeing communists die, and seeing fascists die.

i am guessing the meme is supposed to upset both turks (the association with blacks) and white people (association with turks)

>i am guessing the meme is supposed to upset both turks (the association with blacks
as a Turk i get triggered more when someone associates me with whites.

Blacks are fine so i have no problems with them.

Also browse int and pol more. We started this meme lmao.

It's supposedly to be a response to people on /int/ calling Turks rape babies that are mostly Greek

This tbqh

Nope, the faggots Op listed are 100 times more annoying.

>It's supposedly to be a response to people on /int/ calling Turks rape babies that are mostly Greek
Uhh. We can actually easily refute that.

We just hate, no not hate, loathe whites.

also we're not really close to Europeans.

anyway i'm off