Guys who go to the gym:

Guys who go to the gym:
>Willing to help others out
>humble
>always striving to improve
>want to be better than themselves rather than better than others
>do it for primarily fitness reasons

Girls who go to the gym:
>Adopt this "alpha" personality where they think tbeir achievements are 10x better than they are
>incredibly stuck up
>think they're above dating an average guy despite being average themselves
>post on instagram after every set instead of lifting and doing cardio in silence before leaving
>do it to further their self-absorbtion and to treat other females like shit

Why is this?

That is how women are in everything, all of the time. I don't think it only pertains to the gym.

Women have always gotten to be the more selective gender. The same way men try to become top dog and become the guy who can get any girl, girls try to become the girl every guy wants to get. Rather than try to improve their own person as men do, women opt to knock down competition since this is far easier. It falls in line with what we already knew pretty well. But that's just my theory.

>working man
>unaware what time of year it is
>head over to Veeky Forums to talk about fitness
>see this thread
>realize what time of year it is
>pic related

You act as though these types of threads aren't posted daily, all year long.
>posting about summer
Kys

nope

99% of both women and men in the gyms are fucking retards with no idea what they're doing. and they both are vain as fuck and post pictures

r9k: The Post

I'm a lesbian btw

Literally nothing wrong with vanity.

i never said that. i'm just saying that both men and women are both retards; its not one more than the other

>Guys

>no gf threads Veeky Forums everyday

That's fair enough. I probably get annoyed by more guys at the gym honestly, but that's just because there's more of them in the weight section.

Yeah nah, I'm there for aesthetics then strength and health are in a moderately distant second.

OP I'm amazed that you know so much about all the girls and boys that go to the gym considering you
>don't talk to any of them
>don't know any of them personally
>aren't friends with anyone there
but of course you seem to know everything about them.

where can i get those pants

because you only see things in mass generalizations? especially when said generalizations align with your misogynist biases?

I do talk to them and pretend I'm straight

Why do so many gay guys hate girls. It's not like you have to put up with any of their shit. Is it a "theyz stealin all our menfolk" thing?

>muh internalized misogyny

Fuck off

Oh. I can definitely understand hating the people you have to date.

I think you're seeing what you want to see though, guys are just as vain they might be more subtle about it, but it's still there.

who said it was internalized? a lot of you are just dicks.

>have to date
>have to

what?

OP the type of nigga to follow vain fit girls on instagram and ignore all the vain fit guys and then complain about how all fit girls are vain

I'm a straight male so if I want to date I have to date a woman, that means I'm more likely to get irritated with their shit. If a guy I know is kind of shitty it's whatever, I don't have to deal with it 16 hours a day.

When you date someone you see their best and worst, you don't usually see that side of someone you're not dating.

I guess the alternative is being alone forever, but that's not my first choice.

Gym girls always come in two very distinct varieties.
Those who go for body improvement
Those who go for attention whoring

You can tell who is who by who is wearing MAKE UP
In my normie GYM, Planet fitness, the majority of the girls dont wear make up

Depends on the time of the day imo. Some people go right after work.

>OP the type of nigga
Please stop watching worldstar

>lifting for women

Girls who go to the gym:
>Adopt this "alpha" personality where they think tbeir achievements are 10x better than they are
>incredibly stuck up
>think they're above dating an average guy despite being average themselves
>post on instagram after every set instead of lifting and doing cardio in silence before leaving
>do it to further their self-absorbtion and to treat other females like shit

except this isn't true tho.

With the exception of the vanity part. But thats to be expected, women's #1 job on this earth is to be good looking. Everything is second beyond that.

Men's number one job is to serve a purpose.

Life doesn't have to be black and white. I enjoy lifting, I enjoy looking good, but I also enjoy attention from women. I would still lift if every woman died tomorrow but getting compliments feels great.

>not leaving humanity behind by leaving women behind
smhtbhfam

name ONE good thing women will bring into a mans life

protip: a hand or fleshlight is available to singe men

But even the mutant has a breeder, what now?

I've thoroughly enjoyed every relationship I've been in. Companionship is a big one, sex is another big one. You do you though buddy.

Christ alive OP, if you're not gonna man up and hit on the women then at least sit your ass down in the corner and creep on them in silence instead of complaining about them.
>b-b-but the gymnasium should be a place where manly men could hone their bodies and everyone would be honourable comrades united in their quest for the peak of human performance and we could all train in loincloths like that scene in Red Heat except with no gains goblin women to distract us from our noble pursuit (no homo)
Yeah nah you're a cunt.

who hurt you user?

he has a trophy because he is trying to increase his status
so basically you're too weak to make it alone? if theyre so great why is relationships plural?

Nah, I'm fine alone but I enjoy relationships too. Because people change, they grow apart or they want different things in life, I'm still on decent terms with every girl I've dated. Should you never make friends because one day the friendship might end? Seems kind of dumb to me.

It's been nice chatting with you, I'm going to take off to the gym though. Take care of yourself, women really aren't that scary.

>me on left
>you on right

p.s. friendships are more productive and have much less obligations than relationships

They're called Freddy Wr Up, indeed make a nice bubble butt

>Guys who go to the gym:
>humble

Hah bullshit more like

Guys who go to the gym (99% of them at least)

>are assholes who don't give a fuck about others
>narcissistic as fuck even if their body is trash
>constantly looking at themselves in the mirror
>hog all the equipment
>post on instagram after every set with some retarded phrase like #gymlife
>do it primarily for attention whoring

In all my years of lifting I've only once seen another guy my age who goes to the gym to actually put in the work, rather than to be a fucking faggot

I smell r9k in OP. Not saying most girls aren't the same, but in general 99% of the population are retarded and act like attention whores

Yougottabeafreak

eh, there are some rare exceptions far as girls at the gym. i personally love helping out other people who seem as if they are legitimately trying, and not having first week syndrome. and there are some gyms that are willing to pay fit people to go around and encourage others (currently seeing if this is true at two planet fitnesses in my area), so in many ways it pays to not be "an eternal slave to vanity," as you see it.

Ive gone to over a dozen different gyms since i started lifting almost 5 years ago and I've literally never seen any of that "girls who go to the gym" shit once.
Maybe you should stop going to such a shit gym

>Posting cuckjewima

Those pants pricey as hell...

>humble

kek wtf. on what planet?

This. Modern Veeky Forums is fucking horrible, so is the rest of Veeky Forums thinking about the boards.

i work in a gym and the guy greentext is completely untrue

while the ratios of bros to faggots its better for guy lifters, there are still a shit ton of narcissistic, vain and absolute asshole guys who inhabit gyms. just like girls

this

you faggots dont realize that guys and girls who gym share 90% of the same personality traits

I just work out in my garage.

A Olympic bench, Powerblock U-90s, a Power Tower and dip belt does 90% of what I would want to do in a gym.