Okay so I have an android and while I was at the gym my friend, who has an iPhone...

Okay so I have an android and while I was at the gym my friend, who has an iPhone, kept his workout on a to-do list fashion and when we were done with a workout he would check it on his list. I'm trying to find the same function as android but can't find anything. Also do you guys also make notepad checklists for workouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just get an actual notebook

Fitnotes

/end thread

>that guy who is too dumb to remember his routine so he has to write it down in a notebook which he brings with him to the gym

some people like to track their progress. I know this is a weird concept for you to understand since you don't actually lift anything

Thank you for the app suggestion going to check it out

spreadsheet

Bringing your phone to workout...?
No way

This. Just bring a real note book. That way you have something to refer back to a few months or even years down the road.

there are dozens of sticky note/ notepad apps for android, literally search for it

Summer

retard

You got trolled on newfriend. Now take your loss like a man and lurk more.

>be me
>be that guy with needlessly complex homebrew routine

google keep nigga
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep

>summer
>newfriend
>lurk more

>>>/reddit/

Or

Lurk more.

Those are your options newbitch.

Seriously just keep track of your fucking workouts it isn't hard. And use fucking notepad on your damn android device for keeping track of PR's you fuckwad I use S Notes.
>Inb4 skips leg day
I used to I don't anymore but also I've been cursed with a shit grip. And I hate cardio.

why do you even need that? do you perform like 76 lifts per workout?

>"I don't like his posts so I'm going to call him new and like him to reddit!"
classic newfag tactic desu don't worry about it buddy it takes longer than a week to learn the ins and outs of Veeky Forums

Keep digging that hole newfriend.

Oh snap.

You gonna take that? Or are you some sort of nu male, buzzword, cuck, beta, redditfag, newbitch, degenerate?

>"haha I'm totally owning him by telling him he's new XD"
I've spent more years on Veeky Forums than I would be willing to admit in public. I have probably been shitposting on chinese cartoon forums since you were underage

Pretty sure, one of those posts was satire.

Hory shiet nigga, thanks!

I hate treadmills too so i aim for best half miles instead of 1 mile.

google keep is nice

JEFIT

I second this.

The memo app?

Currently using Strong, you have to buy it, but it was worth it for me. I've heard good things about Jefit as well.

I don't see why it's so terrible to use your phone, especially if you have problems with organizations like me.

sorry bro, forgot you said Android. Jefit is your best bet.

yup Google Keep
i use it to keep track of my workouts too
i log my workouts into FitNotes to keep track of my history, but when i'm in the gym i just use Google Keep to see what weights and what exercises to do

This. The only app you need