You guys, not sure if this is the right place...

You guys, not sure if this is the right place, but who would win in hand-2-hand combat: 10 UFC fighters or 10 FBI agents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbAAz42Kh2M
youtube.com/watch?v=1OARa6KXur0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ufc fighters no doubt

This. Unarmed training is a far lower priority for LEO and military than weapons and squad tactics.

O-of course the t-the 10 FBI agents hehehe.... Im a good goy.. go FBI!

1 big guy

who would win in hand-2-hand combat?
> 10 professionals who fight for a living and possibly are the best hand-2-hand fighters internationally
> 10 guys who have less experience, don't train as much and need to focus on other stuff for their job
obviously the FBI agents are going to win.

Hey cucks. How aboot this: The top ten female 145ers vs 10 fbi agents

the females would still win brah.
hands down.

Once you actually know how to fight you can take on anyone that doesn't even if they literally 100 lbs on you

youtube.com/watch?v=BbAAz42Kh2M

Ment to say 135ers, but let's throw cyborg in there for funziez
I agree

What would really make it interesting is mma fighters vs state/city police because for some reason the police force has far better training in hand to hand than the feds or the military.

That would depend upon the city a great deal. Some departments train a ton, but i have seen vids of Miami police unable to restrain drunk hipsters. Also you know... female "police officer"

true, my city has an excellent police force, but I won't tell you where because you all need to keep out

Fucking idiot.

Men would win. Google that Olympic soccer team that lost to boys.

I seen a lot of old fatass FBI ppl

I have never seen such a shit fucking thread in my entire life holy fucking shit op kill urself u dirty fucking faggot cunt bitch, Fuck you!

Pittsburgh police are roided out of their fucking minds, honestly I think the cops need to be stronk as fuck to put down the riffraff

>tfw you will never be juiced to the gills with your bros, putting your lives on the line for each other and beating up drunk people

hahahaha, i just looked it up. Wth.

You know, i think we should get rid of the gender separated sports thing and just have all genders tryout. Hell, i wouldn't even care if there is an all female team among the all gender based sport. It would really kick reality into the whole world

you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. These female mma fighters, especially professional fighters, are completely out of their league

Hopefully this short video can educate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OARa6KXur0

Pittsburgh cool as fuck though. I lived there for 2 years and the whole time I was there, everyone was so god damn friendly and smart. Beautiful city too.
I even got lost one time and the only people to ask for directions was this biker gang that was just hanging out in front of some warehouse. They were friendly as fuck giving me the directions.

Now im down here in florida where everyone is a douche.

>hand-2-hand
0 question

Tfw you won't make 20 grand a year whist being hated by all normies

fuck Florida, bro. I lived there and I hated every second of it. FL is only enjoyable in very short spaces.

I lived in Pitt when I was a first grader and I remember liking it a lot, went there recently and Pittsburgh really is great, especially compared to the shithole on the other side of Pennsylvania

cops can actually make pretty good money

>cops can actually make pretty good money

No shit, as the government the entire stability of your society relies on a well equipped and trained police force, of course you are going to treat them well.

The rule for any society, no matter how shit it gets is this: treat your cops/warriors well and treat your farmers well.

Guy literally stood there and let her throw him... what's your point?