What is Veeky Forums's favorite, as well as least favorite lift, and why?

What is Veeky Forums's favorite, as well as least favorite lift, and why?

Why should I tell you that? Why do you want to know?

probably lifting your mother on both

least because she's fat as fuck

most because it feels amazing to be fucking this fat bitch and expressing functional strength

I haven't seen efg actually posted on Veeky Forums in years.

Favorite: Diddlys

Least Favorite: Dips (Bench if you're asking about the big 4). My left shoulder is all fucked

Why the fuck does anybody post on Veeky Forums
What a stupid question

Nice punctuation summerfriend.

Been here since b4, new. Troll-face my nigga...

Sure you have summerfriend.

>summerfags will never know the purity that was EFG

I'm a homo and I take no offense to that image. It's people like you posting things like this that normal people don't take offense to, that make the internet a safe haven for people like me. You shouldn't feel anything like regret or shame over your actions because you haven't done anything at all, person. I hope you live your life as your normally do, without anything bad happening to you. I hope luck hits you the same way it hits everyone, and that you experience no repercussions for posting this image. I'd show you how wrong you are, what could happen to you posting this image, what it could do to your reputation online and even in person, but it doesn't even matter, because it doesn't at all. I seriously hope you don't rethink your actions in regards to posting this because the only people affected by it have nothing to do with you, you person. I hope you have a regular day as usual, from the bottom of my non offended soul, and I sincerely hope you sleep as your normally do with no issues whatsoever, because you don't deserve anything less. I pray you go about your life normally and choose not to do anything to accommodate others. Have a normal day, I pray nothing out of ordinary that may cause you stress occurs. Goodbye.

Oh yeah? I do not believe you to be a faggot at all!

I hate lunges. Make me unable to walk the next 3 days. If I get the one bar with the super-rough knurling then I hate deadlifting because my shins will be bloody by the end.

fav : pullups

least fav : DB The Press

Too much Vodka, Ivan.

Favorite: Facepulls

Least Favorite: Lat Pulldowns

fav: leg press, chin up
least fav: crunches

fav: squats, incline and rows
least: any shoulder exercise.

favorite: pullups cause its the best and most convenient exercise for upper body development.
least favorite: OHP cause it feels unnatural and off

>>>redit

Favourite either bench or tricep pulldowns, curls are great too. Oh, I love abs too.

Least favourite is squats.

None. They all fuck my shit up like the cunts they are

Favorite: back squats
Least favorite: front squats

Favorite: flys on the pulleys

lease favorite: all of leg day
I want to kill myself every time I have to go through it.

But I know if I dont, the doms when I do will be immense.

>Favorite: Rows
Always been one of my strongest lifts, and getting the contraction in the back feels so satisfying

>Least favorite: dips
I tried these and for some reason they caused a severe grinding pain in my sternum. I guess they are not right for my biomechanics. Never again.

Favorite is deadlift because I can add weight quickly, it's short, it's fun, it's impressive, it's exhausting.

Lest favorite is row. I don't feel like it does anything and yet that 5th rep always breaks my fucking form. Weight progress is slow. And it's loud and boring as shit.