Daily reminder that you make more gains in a 12 week cycle than you can with 4 years of natty lifting

Daily reminder that you make more gains in a 12 week cycle than you can with 4 years of natty lifting.

No fucking shit

Everyone has always known this, the only people training natty are casuals or those who are training to a reasonable strength/physique in order to BEGIN roiding.

Or people who value not having a heart attack at the age of 50

Looks the same, it sick

Clearly you're delusional of what's possible natty for most people.

I be my you honestly beleive that everyone should be able to obtain a zyzz body naturally so long as they "do it right"

You're one it those "yeah bro that's easily achievable natty in 1-2 years of food diet and proper routine" when your looking at some guy that's been on like 7 cycles lmao.

>Or people who value not having a heart attack at the age of 50

More memes

Unless you blast pro bodybuilder-levels of roids you're not going to die, provided you don't have congenital heart problems beforehand.

That's also why you do cardio

Clearly you don't know that even guys put on TRT have negative health effects they requires doctors giving them meda for blood pressure also that they can stay on the TRT.

You've been reading too much steroid forums meme you into thinking it's all safe because it helps them sleep at night if they all constantly reassure themselves it's ok.

>Clearly you don't know that even guys put on TRT have negative health effects

That's not true provided you live an otherwise healthy lifestyle and don't have health problems.

The effects of low T are much worse than high T anyways for your health.

>You've been reading too much steroid forums meme you into thinking it's all safe because it helps them sleep at night if they all constantly reassure themselves it's ok

Because the research shows that it's all one big meme about them being dangerous.

Steroids are not particularly dangerous provided everything else is in order. Your blood pressure isnt' going to shoot up just from 500mg test

That's only because he started lifting at 24. You need to start lifting when you're growing (14/15) in order to develop into that Jeff Seid type body.

That'll just give me stretch marks. I've already gotten them despite taking two fucking years to gain 30lbs.

>tfw based dad got you into alot of physically demanding things at 7

rip you sick kunt ; _ ;

My dad got put on 150mg pharma grade TRT and within a few months he had to get on like 3 different medication because the TRT sent several of his other vitals out of whack.

Can only imagine how many juice heads out there pinning 2-3 times that amount are walking around with fucked up profiles.

>My dad got put on 150mg pharma grade TRT and within a few months he had to get on like 3 different medication because the TRT sent several of his other vitals out of whack

Have you considered maybe your dad has health problems?

>Can only imagine how many juice heads out there pinning 2-3 times that amount are walking around with fucked up profiles.

This is why you get bloodwork done. Roids affect people differently, some people might be fine blasting 1gram of Tren and have no issues whatsoever whereas others might experience problems with TRT-tier doses.

>it's an /r9k/ tries to get people to not lift so they'll be failures too episode

Where in my reply did I say everyone can look like a natty zyzz. I bet you think everyone who makes better progress than you is on roids.

there is literally nothing wrong with that progress.

he just needs to cut like 5-10 pounds of fat and he'll be perfect.

you guys are fucking autistic, i bet 99% of you dont even look anywhere near that, fucking aspies.

take a pic in the same pose as OP to compare without a shirt on you faggot.

>hiding your gyno by keeping a shirt on and putting instagram filter on

kek

Nice samefag, here's your (you)

>gyno
Sure bro

Or because we want a physique that comes with sustained hardwork and not being a cheating faggot.

My lifts take more work to achieve and are harder earned than faggot roiders.

>Or because we want a physique that comes with sustained hardwork and not being a cheating faggot

Do you think roiding means you never have to lift?

>My lifts take more work to achieve and are harder earned than faggot roiders

So? It's not a competition

Are you claiming that you have more gains than the guy in OP's picture? That's all I am asking.

No, I posted a picture of myself because I figured there would be some faggot who would say this OP made good progress, but most of /fit really thinks that anybody who looks good is on something

Look at CBT threads. 98% of people in them don't look anything special or worthwhile staying natty for.

im not the dude you were questioning, but...
Want to qualify that im fatter and muscle memory served
me well as I took a year off before surgery- but
this is about 14 weeks natty, just eating a fuckton,
training all out 2 or 3 days a week and recovering plenty with sleep and
icecream.
no juice needed.
also-pushing 40 years old

are those stretches?

Looking good for 40

My condolences bout the Blaha tier chest.

surgery on both shoulders makes inclines a no-go.
bench is back in the high threes on the way to 200
kilo if I rehab smart, but I'll not be able to fill out my upper chest again.

I agree but most people can look way better than the average person. Most will never be Jeff "Natty" Seid, but they can still achieve impressive physiques.
Nice progress, you look leaner than before
Yeah, I'm a recovered fatty

enjoy your premature death and gyno

>this is what natties actually believe

maximum kek lmao

roidheads think they know more than doctors

top kek

>He thinks that studies have shown that roids are harmful when proper precautions are taken

It's literally a myth

thanks bud- good job leaning out while you were
young enough to have the skin tighten up.
I grow easily(that was 40 lbs in14ish weeks)
but getting lean is getting harder as I turn fucking old.

seems like I pull, tear or tweek something when im under 20% BF.

found the dyels
i bet your mommy told you steroids will give you cancer too, didn't she?

Dude your boobs are bigger than my sisters.
I'd slide a cock between those b cups.

>tfw I will never have a round full chest like that

Why even lift?

I know how you feel. I injured a tendon behind my knee from squatting. I started leaning out and I was doing the same volume as I was when putting on weight. I started focusing on strength when cutting instead to maintain size and avoid injury.
My skin hasn't really tightened up either. If i sit and lean over it hangs over. Some people are lucky and just don't have it bad I guess.