Cutting

Aren't you supposed to be hungry and miserable all the time?

I have been counting my calories for a few days and I want to make sure I'm not doing it wrong. I'm eating at a 300-500 defect.

I feel full, but not overly so. In fact not uncomfortable at all so I am afraid I have bad data. I use mfp and wolfram alpha to get the information.

How are you supposed to feel when cutting

Enjoy it while it lasts, lad.

>tfw cut is slowing down my sex drive

300 and even 500 isn't supposed to be hard

usually for the first few weeks i feel like absolute shit, light headed and sluggish, lifts are a grind

then i hit what i like to call survival mode and i suddenly have the energy of a 12 year old again, barely think of food, and generally just feel great

I'm on day 2 of PSMF not going over 1000 calories and I feel great ATM. Might be a different story in a week but I'm good for now.

My first day I actually cut my calories short cause I wasn't hungry.

Not being able to eat food that tastes sweet, starchy, or fatty really makes my craving for food go away.

>Not being able to eat food that tastes sweet, starchy, or fatty really makes my craving for food go away.

That was my experience as well.

After coming off the cycle for the recommended 2 week refeed, I found that I couldn't actually stomach Coca Cola or Ben and Jerry's - basically any processed dessert is just too sweet for the taste buds.

It's refreshing - meat tastes more savory, vegetables are delicious, fruit is sweeter, and when I bake my own stuff I only need to use half the sugar you'd normally need to be satisfied.

currently cutting at -500.

If you are constantly hungry and chugging water to fill you up then you are cutting wrong. Eat the right foods and you can eat whenever you are hungry. I am sitting at 1500 calories for the day completely full right now. Might eat some M&Ms or something to get me to 1800 calories for the day.

I think you should take a look at your diet and change your eating habits. Cutting isn't hard at all if you are doing it right. I just don't like my lifts struggling which happens.

fucking lower abdominal fat is so stubborn

but ill get rid of it, no matter how long it takes

I'm C1 so I'm only doing 10 days.

Any recipes you do?

I had an omelette with 50g protein worth of egg whites yesterday with cherry tomatoes and hot sauce. I didn't wanna stomach that again this morning so I made a juice with 25g protein worth of egg whites, cup of greek yogurt, and 2 cups of baby kale.

It was slightly bitter but pretty good and real easy to stomach. Gonna add some different stuff like lemon juice, ginger, cucumber, & mint to change it up next time.

I'm making some chicken breast in the crock pot right now, gonna put a sauce on top of blended garlic, green onion, jalapeno, cilantro, & lime. Maybe add some greek yogurt to thicken it.

going to use the same sauce on talapia also.

same, mine is awful. have you tried Yohimbine?

dont think I can get it legally/easily in canada

just sticking with a solid deficit and cardio/lifting: getting pretty cut I just have some fat when I sit down, sucks

That stuff has evolved to be stubborn - that's your emergency fuel tank for when you're starving to death.

Yohimbine can help.

>First thing in the morning take 0.02 mg/kg bodyweight yohimbine + 100-300 mg of caffeine
>10 minutes of HIIT before the stuff kicks in so you don't kill yourself
>30 minutes of LISS
>Eat sometime 3 hours after you took the stack

Start with a half dose and see how you handle it.

Eh, you probably are just used to eating way too much. I used to eat until I was uncomfortable; now when I cut it feels pretty good senpai

ECA stack, hit your protein, eat fiber gummies and drink a shit ton of water.

You will be fine.

Post current body pic mr shredded.

>Started cutting yestersay
>Today I did 1 hour 30 minutes of cardio, burned more than 1,000 calories
>I only consumed 1,100 calories today
>Parents come home with a box full of delicious DONUTS

I haven't broke my cut yet, but I have a horrible temptation

Advice for people cutting; Skip breakfast drink coffee and cruise on it for 4 hours. Primitive "Strong" Man had no squats and oats. He'd have to go fetch & hunt food. Fasted coffee breakfasts for life m90s

cutting does suck, but at least know you dont have to cut forever.

it sucks now, but you have to do it to reach your goals. I see people eating all kinds of junk in the food court at the mall, but im sticking with my healthy diet cause I want to get to my goal.

will never reach it if I eat bad foods regularly.

Cardio is boring do some hanging leg raises/crunches/twisties/knee raises. Hanging.

I started taking melatonin because I couldn't get to sleep while cutting and it has been wrecking my appetite. It's really weird, but I'm cutting 500 - 1000 and losing a shit ton. What gives?

Be strong, go for what you want.

When I first started my cut, my folks were offering to pick me up fast food every day out of no where. The freezer was stocked with ice-cream and the pantry was filled with cookies. Almost as if it were a subconscious effort on their part.

It's difficult to break your bad habits, to persevere, but if you can keep it up the will-power and discipline you develop will be just as sweet as your newly revealed abs.

Absolutly this

the main problem i'm gaving atm is insomnia from cutting. could just be all the stimulants though, idk. does melatonin actually help?

Melatonin drops me like a fucking rock. Maybe I'm deficient, Idk...

It also made me much less hungry.

I eat at a 1600 calorie deficit and I don't go to bed hungry. But, I'm a fatty who is trying not to be a fatty. With walks that turned into jogging and now sometimes running and some light lifting, I've dropped 90 some pounds in two years.

How about coffee with cream and sugar ..I can't handle it black

>didn't realize steel cut oats were actually this tasty

My mom must have really fucked up my oatmeal when I was younger, since I hated it for the longest time.

No sugar you can have a little cream at the base that's it. Rest should be hot black joe (no homo) put one serving of cream as used in standard tim hortons

Oats is bae

Shit oats were for you

I've been drinking hot black Joe ever since high school...

Find on amazon the following

>Hario mini ceramic grinder
>A 4 cup french press

Learn how to french press, and enjoy great tasting coffee that only needs maybe 8oz of milk for four cups (

This. Got a Bodum a while back, good stuff. Another tip, after your kettle starts boiling, take it off of the burner and let it cool for about 30 seconds before you pour it in. It will cool about 10 degrees in that time. Lower temp = less acidic coffee.

I'm actually an anomaly where I've spent ~200 on coffee related gear and still insisted on sweetening it. I'm trying my hardest to stomach black coffee. I can drink it iced but not hot. I use the hario and a chemex at the moment.

How does my diet look?
About 1400 to 1500 calories daily

Depends how fat you are, to be honest. WHen I was really fat, I barely felt such a small cut. Not I feel it a bit more. But smaller cuts (300 and lower) usually aren't nearly as hard, which is why they're so effective, if you have the time.

>likes his stimulants with added fat and cancer
Confirmed for never gonna make it.

You forgot to say no homo

I started at Cat 3 so it was a little different in my case.

I always get half my protein from whey, and the other half from brined chicken breast.

Spinach and romaine salad with either a balsamic dressing or some tzatzkiki dressing.

>2 tbsp yogurt
>1 tsp fresh dill (or mint or parsley or all three)
>2 tbsp lemon juice
>half a cucumber, grated
>1 clove garlic minced
>salt and pepper to taste

>TFW 5' 10" 175lb
>1500cals per day
>only 50g of protein

Also doing cardio and weights
I'm not gunna make it brehs