Ramadan month

>ramadan month
>I can literally see myself gaining the weight I lost all year long

You'd think there would be some sort of reward for fasting from fucking 4am to 10pm.

I am counting my fucking calories yet I still keep gaining weight. Any explanations?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/28/politics/isis-losses-iraq-syria-brussels/
everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/
ifamericansknew.org/cur_sit/int_law.html
blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-hamas-civilians-human-shields/18534
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.668796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't explain it. Add more cardio. At this point of Ramadan the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of Allah's wrath on these filthy kafirs

Ayyyyy you're a /midwest/ brother too?
>other muslims wont know the 4am-10pm feel
alhamduillah

kys

Also, I can't explain it.
I've lost a shit ton of weight. More than I could want.

You're probably just getting bloated from eating a shit ton in one sitting.

>2016
>being of the islamic faith

who falls for this shit in 2016?

Your fake hateful, spiteful angry god has yet to show his face or grace your hordes with victory over the West. I wonder why he allows you to be defeated at every turn? Could it be because he doesn't exist and your entire culture is a delusion? Yeah that's probably it.

Don't you have American citizens to massacre or does your family organize that between shitposting?

why cant you just eat from like 12-6 or 2-8 and it s jsut a 6 hour IF window

that's a lot more manageable than 10-4

religious people are fucking dumb

> 2016
> believing in anything besides the sticky

instead you should be a materialist liberal that espouses the death of his civilization & race?

do you think this is reddit or something you fucking twat?

>Leftist
>Muslim
Both scum that should be exterminated for the sake of preserving western civilization.

So much mudslime filth in this thread.

Don't fall for the bait, we don't actually believe in the kaffir/kuffar shit.

I'm actually from Europe. As long as the month lands during summer we have to fast that much.

Billions of us, though I'm more in for the tradition side of it.

We only behead christians for Aid-el-Fitr

he takes religion seriously

gosh, muslims are so fucking stupid

**tips fat intellectuals hat**

>Goes from single tribe to an empire spanning continents
>"hurr durr defeated at every turn".

We've defeated plenty of Christians. I don't think faith has much to do with whose victorious in the end a Muslim can be just as sinful as a Christian.
Win some, lose some.
Brother we are all of the book. Deus vult's closest translation is to our Inshallah.

In between shitposting.
Besides, we're not **supposed** to do anything all that violent on a holy month such as this.

>not moving to Australia for Ramadan
5:15 sunsets bitch

The cancer goes unchecked.

get off my board asap

don't get carried away

Its the same in Aperica.
Wish I lived in aussie land right about now though.

>ARE YOU FUCKIGN KIDDIN ME????

nice cultural appropriation m8, moot was black

We're full

By this point, Eurocucks are not even Westerners anymore, but the US is still fugging ISIS up
cnn.com/2016/03/28/politics/isis-losses-iraq-syria-brussels/

Why did you reply to my post ?

FUCK OFF MUZZY SCUM

>not following ramadan
>not partaking in ultimate cutting season

>brother we are all of the book
You just read it wrong

You're likely to be dehydrated and thus bloat with water weight. Try eating less salt and drinking more and see if you drop some if it quickly, if so you should lose the rest afterwards when drinking normal again

RELIGION OF PEACE

>current year
>mutilating babies

>Ankara and suruc bombings
>Jihadism

Only scanned the list, it's utter bullshit. These bombings were in turkey and politically motivated, list already dismissed.

>man beaten and shamed for having mean opinion

I don't understand how this is supposed to make me feel less inclined to hate islam

Thanks man, appreciate it. Trying to drink much more water now, I'm just frustrated about that stuff, thank god month ends in 11 days.

Shitskins pls go.

Ayy lmao

>no mass shootings in america listed
guess they're not violent events

>Literal 0 effort reply
>Spamming saved retarded images like the first one instead

Implying I'm gonna bother to read through and pick apart retarded images that you just assume to be true without fact checking since it suits you. Put effort in or be ignored

>Charleston

But it's almost like mass shooting are actually a rare phenomenon blown out of proportion by the media.

or how about a STEM professional that doesnt fall for religious bullshit.

that's why muslims bomb other people becuase its either their shitty religion or liberal cuck culture; as though that's all there is too life

literally kys and do us all a favor

Meant people shooting up schools and cinemas, which happens on a monthly base. It doesn't even surprise anyone anymore.

>/tv/ reporting in waiting for next big premiere

>ultimate cutting season
Fuck off shit skin, you niggers eat like 3k calories when lights go out.
You aren't fooling anyone, no one actually fast during ramadan.

Don't eat for a week and get back to me fag boy.

>caring about your physical form on a fast
>completely missing the entire point of the ritual

Why do you choose to follow such a retarded faith if you don't actually care about it?

bimonthly basis actually

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

DELET THIS THREAD

REMOVE KEBAB

Depends on how you define 'mass shooting'. Four or more people dead? That happens about bimonthly or so. Four or more people shot? That happens pretty much weekly.

because hes islamic and nothing about religion is logical

> Four or more people shot? That happens pretty much weekly.

Yeah, nigger gangbangers killing each other over wearing the wrong color shoes in irrelevant ghetto shitholes.

Given as how there were more mass shootings (defined by 3 people or more dead including the gunman) in 2015 than there were days in 2015 I would say it's not exactly rare.

you forgot palestinian nationalism

that's Jihadism too

ahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

you deserve it for being a mudslime

hahahahahahahahahah

never
gonna
make
it

...I'm gonna need sauce.

>Palestinian nationalism is not a form of resistance against an unfair state that shouldn't exist

Nice try, Schlomo.

Neither Israel nor Palestine should exist. Those sandniggers killing each other is a win-win situation.

>2016
>humanity is more advanced than ever
>the world is beautiful
>America is peaking or still very near its peak
>high test women can take advantage of squats and other ass workouts to sculpt the perfect female physique

>we STILL have to deal with these Mudslime fucking """""people"""""

why? why? so close to perfection, yet so far...

What the fuck is an 'unfair state'?
You can say that about most of the countries in the world

>America is peaking or still very near its peak

You lost me right there.

Israel are our guys. A bastion of Western values surrounded by a pile of shit.

A shining beacon of hope and a strategically important outpost for the Western World.

Even if you're brainwashed so much by leftist media that you hate Jews on general principle you should understand that, /pol/tard.

If we lose Israel, we let them win. You are supporting literal terrorists. Disgusting people who use their women as human shields and hide their rocket launchers in schools.

Besides that Israel are clearly the good guys. /pol/MIDF pls go.

even if it peaked 1960-80, we are still very close to that.

Just count better pham, cutting whilst fasting and weight is melting off but I'm hungry 24/7 and motivation for gym is really hard when I'm only free during fasting hours

WE WUZ MOOT AND SHIET

this better be bait, we can't have that many 'slimes on Veeky Forums

>>America is peaking or still very near its peak

To be fair, you need to have a very wealthy nation to be able to afford having a third of the population to be obese

>who falls for this shit in 2016?
Cucks

Mexico is fatter.
America is still full of fat fucks beyond beliefs.

Its a failure of culture, a failure of nation. Nothing can be said positive about gluttony.

Palestinian here (currently studying abroad).
What keeps me going is my grandfather.

He died a couple of years back, he was one of the heads of a village in the West Bank. Ours and 2 other families are the main caretakers of the village
The stories other people have told me of my grandfather, the freedom fighter, killing British occupation forces and killing foreign jewish invading zionist and later Israelis keeps me lifting. Participating in the revolts in the 30s.

One day, liberation will come.

You mean hide behind kids as you shoot at enemy civs?

Actually we average one school shooting a week
everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/

fuck off, the West stands with Israel.

everyone hates you.

Terrorist scum.

Yeah, pretty much.

why do whites support israel when israeli leaders are the ones sending brown people into your nations? you guys are completely flipping mental tbqh

Pretty cool that he killed jews, brits, and other civilians. He must've been very courageous. Sorry to hear he died fighting the good fight.

Dial it back, rabbi.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

The one thing I hate about jews is that they are so fucking toxic on social media. I can't fucking just browse the web in peace without some jewish guy screaming about how Isreal is the best and everyone against them is so evil. They are seriously just as bad as /pol/ or HAES activists

JIDF in full force. The medias, leftist or not, are all owned by Zionists or Free Masons.
Keep spreading lies, kike.
ifamericansknew.org/cur_sit/int_law.html
blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-hamas-civilians-human-shields/18534
What you call "terrorism" is just resistance to an invader. Western values? haaretz.com/israel-news/1.668796

Ok I hate Arabs but all you Jews need to shut up.we hate kikes too.

JEWS AND MUSLIMS ARE BOTH PLAGUES ON EARTH.

I would be okay with not eating for the day but the no drinking part is fucking retarded. What a stupid religion.

You missed the update by ~1437 years my man.

JIDF DETECTED

EXECUTE ORDER 'BEN'.

>we don't actually believe in the kaffir/kuffar shit.
Yes we do.
>I'm more in for the tradition side of it.
If you're not doing it for religious reasons what's the point of fasting then? There's literally a hadith that says something like: if you're doing it to show off (traditional reasons) you're achieving nothing but hunger and thirst. I.e. you missed the point if Ramadan.
Pretty much what this user said. The Islamic empire started as a tribe (the Quraishi's) and ended up as one of the biggest empires the world had seen.

Allah isn't real, just an idea Muhammad came up with. A really good idea, obviously, because so many are still falling for his idea.

>tfw you realize all of humanity is just dictated by charismatic people with ideas

Australia has just as many Muslims in it in places like Sydney and Melbourne. No one really has a problem with Muslims in Australia. Literally everyone just hates the Sudanese, even the other Muslims

YOU NORMALY DONT EAT AFTER SUNDOWN
EXTRA WEIGHT IS JUST FOOD THATS HASNT BEEN METABOLISED/DIGESTED YET PLUS WATER BC YOU DRINK MORE AT NIGHT NOW

weigh yourself before sundwon

>Yes we do.
No we don't nigger. Fuck off.

What would you count the civilian lives in the Iraq war? Giving freedom?

Thank you for your input Mr. Goldberg

this guy is right i was bloated and thought iw as gaining weight but i started eating bananas and ive been so fkin gassy and look the same before

>unfair state

nice maymay.

Beacon of hope that they get our 24 Billion in aid a fucking year!! Kicking you kikes in a war would be cheaper

Get your god damn hopeful pocketlining lobbyists out of the white house

>> tradition
>> killing senselessly
thanks dad