Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Anons on cut
Could you please post your diet?

IIFYM

scooby meal calculator, vegetarian selection

Wake up. No breakfast. One cup of black coffee with a tiny amount of cream at the bottom. Cruise through on coffee for 4 hours.

Huge bowl of fruit 4 hours after pre workout + 2/3 dates. Keep you full.

Post workout; Minced chicken meat + two slices of wholegrain bread.

Cruise on it for hours.

Bowl of yogurt, fruits honeyoat cereal blueberries raisins all mixed up for godly parfrait.
Cruise on it for a few hours

Repeat parfrait for last meal and sleep after 3 hour delay

Nice, but I don't like fruit

Then you can't cut fuck off lardass.

Goes something like
2 glasses of milk
1 chicken breast with rice and some vegies

you don't eat any vegetables?

Fruits have actually sugar, vegetables are better for cut

This. I eat whatever I want, as long as I keep to a deficit and dont go too crazy.

>tfw chips, pop, and icecream on a cut
>tfw lost 20 pounds in 4 months

Lunch
>3 oz bulgur
>12 oz chicken breast
Dinner
>two cans of tuna
>5 boiled egg whites
>60 g of oats with one Tbsp honey

Having Breakfast is for pussies.

tfw I can cook and keep a deficitby choosing food I can have a lot of and cut out the crap shiiiiiiiiiit somtimes I have trouble finishing my portions

How much calories are you supposed to consume on a cut?

I'm 5'9

cucumbers lettuce onions tomatoes with meat
Fruit sugar is natural doesnt bloat you like ice cream sugar

Calculate your TDEE and minus 500

How does my diet look?
About 1400 to 1500 calories daily

wake up, 500 cals around 10am then an hour later eat two chicken breasts and over a cup of broccoli.
thats it for the day. dont eat again untill next morning at 10am.
breakfast will be something like eggs or granola and milk.

I hit about 1400-1500a day too. But I hadn't really paid attention to macros, maybe my carbs are too high.

About 1800cal/day. I'm 6'3" so it seems about right.

I'm on PSMF.

Today I've had:

2 egg white, kale, & greek yogurt smoothies

3oz of beef jerky

Going to have some chicken breast in a few mins. I'm not even hungry.

>55g of brotein

how much do you weigh?

148, 6'1

>is on a cut
>posts a macros picture that is 1/3 bread

Pick one.

>Huge bowl of fruit 4 hours after pre workout + 2/3 dates. Keep you full.

speak in english tard, wtf are you saying? 2/3 dates?

keep me full? you mean you? wtf

Dates are a fruit.

right, but why are you mentioning them specifically and why are you saying 2/3 of these tiny little fruits like its essential?

Haribo sweets and steak.
Lost 10 plds

Yeah sorry about that m90 fucked it up. I meant after morning coffee I fast for 4 hours and then hit the gym with a bowl of fruits chopped up and 3 dates as my PREWERKOUT MEAL. A meal like that pre workout keeps YOU full and energized so you have good carbs to fuel your psychotically mad balls to the walls workout with plenty of energy from caffeine still available in your system. It's a good combo IMO

morning: breakfast smoothie. 2 cups of green fresh from my garden, a few plops of yogurt, a cut up banana, and a bit of nut milk.

Sip on this through lunch, where I have a handful of nuts or hot soup.

Dinner: I'll have cuts of chicken or fish or red meat with a side of vegetables.

Snack: Graze in my garden, eating some picked spinach leaves or green beans or a handful of baby carrots.

Fiber keeps you feeling full for longer.

I dont count calories i just replace all carbs that i normally eat with veggies, such as potatoes, macaroni, bread and rice. Also i dont eat when im hungry i eat on a schedule so that helps.

Breakfast : eggs + oats
Lunch : chicken with pasta / stirfry
Dinner : whatever fits my macros
Snacks : protein shake / fruit

Google TDEE calculator

1 pound is 3500 calories

figure out the rest

Or just fucking read the sticky idiot

Fruit sugar is still sugar you goddamn maniac, "all natural" is subjective to the max. The difference is calorie density and fiber content. Fruit is better than ice cream because of its fiber content, but it's still loaded with sugar, you're less likely to overeat on sugar with fruit because of the fiber content, but that doesn't magically make the sugar not sugar.

Breakfast; meat cereal

Lunch: kangaroo broth

Dinner: chicken stirfry

Snack: black coffee, 1 Pepsi Max, 2 squares of 70% Lindt

What app is this?

Kangaroo broth Master Race.

Myfitnesspal

Holy shit another user here eats kangaroo? Shit is fucking ace! Started adding cayenne and paprika, hnnnggggg

That looks good, what all is in that exactly?

that wasn't me. and I wouldn't eat them on a cut, they are pretty calorie dense and nothing but sugar.

I do love them, though.

250g kangaroo mince
200g zucchini and 200g carrot (vegetti'd)
250ml stock
200g of diced tomatoes
Whatever spices you want.
optional: add in red kidney beans and rice to make it a bulking meal

>meat cereal
Oh god Veeky Forums

I brought up the dates; without them I feel I digest all of my fruit bowl mid workout and that's not good for me since my workouts are intense. With a few dates added to the preworkot fruit bowl I feel I get hungry when I've done my workout and reached home. Timing.

What's the matter senpai? Don't you wanna devour this?

not him but... no.

aussie food is better than britbong food right?

...I'm Aussie and I made both those meals. It's literally just eggs, bacon, beef, mushroom and spinach

how is beef that color? that's seems like it would taste fine, but why is it called meat cereal?

How is kangaroo meat compared to chicken and beef? How many dollarydoos is it compared to the 2? Aren't kangaroos pests there? legal to hunt?

Enjoy diabetes

The light stuff is bacon. It's a joke between me and a few others, because I scramble and pour it in a bowl and eat with a spoon.

Kangaroo meet is pungent as fuck raw, but delicious and very awesome macros for meat. Needs to be cooked thoroughly though. It's tasty than ground beef in my opinion, but can't compare to a good steak.
It's about $10/kg which is awesome for red meat, everything else is stupid expensive. Chicken is $10/kg too so it's a nice off side meat.

But healthier food is much more yummy user. So shut the fuck up. Punk bitch.

Ahh. In America dog cereal sounds like an analog for literal dry dog food.

I try to eat mostly protein until I hit 1600 cals. I portion my meals too. I eat homemade shit and stay away from bread when I can

1600kcal a day here

Intermittently fast for like 8 hours, drinking seltzer water.

First meal is usually 350-400kcal of protein (either chicken breast with fat trimmed, or moose steak with no fat, or whey isolate, but i dint like whey, as it leaves me feeling hungry), sometimes with 25kcal or so of sugary bullshit sauce.

I eat that on top of a bowl of lettuce (used to make fancy ass tasty salads, but when eating saucy meat, it is tasty enough plain)

Generally eat a multi and some mineral supps with the first meal.

Then i lift, (usually break fast at 5pm, just after work, and in time for pre workout meal), then i eat 1200 or so kcal or normie food.

Boyfriend cooks a meal (high protein is a requirement, and if he makes vegetarian food,mhe cooks chicken breast or moose on the side for me, but vegetarian food is rare), i might eat 600-800 kcal of dinner then i might have a beer or three, or maybe just a glass of wine and some dessert.

Shit keeps me sane, and i am cuttently losing 2.5lb/week

>cutting
>fasting for 8hrs
>drinking fucking alcohol and having empty calorie desserts
Great discipline

>a glass of wine
>60-80 calories
>some dessert
>100 calories worth of ice cream?

That treat of his is basically two apples worth and will prevent relapsing and bingings.

>meat cereal
What?

just kinda eatin stuff and hoping my weight lowers

There is no other option retard, fruit is key to health and fitness

Are you Ron Swanson?

Please tell more; how long have you been doing the PSMF? Results? Input?

80% fat
15% protein
5% carbs

Keto 4 life

>breakfast
-1-2 cups of dry oats with a teaspoon of honey and fresh fruit if I have any
-2-3 eggs scrambled or in an ommellete with 1-2 slices of American cheese.
-sometimes a cup of plain Greek yogurt with a teaspoon of honey for flavor
-cranberry or orange juice 1 cup

>total of about 750-900 calories

>lunch

-usually fish of some kind:tuna, salmon, or tilapia. 6-8oz
-1-2 cups of brown rice with cilantro and lime in it
-veggies (if I'm not feeling lazy) usually a cup of asparagus or some type of broccoli.

>200-600 calories

>protein shake

-1 cup of water
-4 scoops of whatever powder I have on me. I'm using some GNC anabolic whey bullshit because I got jewwed in one of their sales

>360-500 calories

>Dinner

-chicken breast grilled in either bbq seasoning or adobo and some type of citrus 8-10oz
-1-2 cups of brown rice, quinoa, or quartered sweet potatoes roasted in Italian seasoning
-1 cup of asparagus, string beans, or some type of greenery

>700-900 calories

>snacks

Usually some type of chia bar or a protein parfait thing to finish up my macros.

>300-1000 calories depending on how much of a deficit i have left

>diet
whatever i fucking want, and stop when i reach my target lmao
Nothing will stop bad eating habits as fast as getting fastfood at lunch and then nothing for the next 16 hours.

How is this a protein bar? Coconut cream is pure fat, oats are like 3:1 carb to protein, and peanut butter is 4:1 fat to protein (calorie-wise)

>wake up
>can of tuna

>get to noon
>some kind of blob of protein (cafeteria in workplace) and salad (no bullshit dressings)

>get home
>chicken breast, spinach and an apple or two

no idea exactly how many calories I'm eating, probably in the 1000-1500 range, all I know is I'm still losing weight and slowly making some strength gains, which is good enough for me. I bulk up on carbs on saturday, to make sure my metabolism isn't totally fucked (may sound like excuses for cheat day, but this works).
Basically been eating like this for the past 2 years, but back then a blob of carbs would accompany every meal, whole wheat crackers, bread, etc. Have to cut more shit out as you lose weight.

im an allergybro what do i use instead of peanut butter

>Lunch

ham and cheese sandwichs with cup of tea

>Dinner

Some delicious shit my mother makes

>Post Workout

I dunno a fucking bannana or something

>Pre bed

4 slices of toast and 2 scrambled eggs with a cup of tea
dunno how many calories that is to be honest family member

Less

That's how many grams of protein you should have

wake up

3-scoop protein shake (myprotein impact whey)

1 can wild salmon

1 can tuna

3-scoop protein shake

workout

1lb ground turkey

2 cups wild blueberries

3-scoop protein shake

sleep

everytime... it's like you can't wait to post this shit

BREAKFAST
>oats with blueberries and strawberries, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger and cloves, about 2oz vanilla soy milk
>black coffee
200 cal

LUNCH
>6 oz chicken stir fried with green bell peppers, vidalia onions, thyme, and 1 tbsp olive oil
~500 cal

LUNCH pt 2
>turkey sandwich, strawberry chicken salad, apple
620 cal

DINNER
>3 slices Little Caesar's
840 cal

SNACKS
>2 scoops chocolate whey
400 cal
>1 cup greek yogurt
130 cal

Total: 2,690

I hate my job but I love how many calories I burn doing it. Throw cardio on top of it and I can almost eat whatever the fuck I want.

That's what I was thinking. It's a nice treat to have but you can't rely on it for protein. It's for normie "health" noobs

>Get told the gram per pound is all memes
>People say to do gram per kg of lean body mass
Fuck Veeky Forums you're confusing

>black coffee
>coffee with cream
Pick one, faglord. You can't have both.

It's almost like this board is populated by a bunch of DYEL newfags who barely know what they're talking about, and parrot broscience they heard.
Veeky Forums is not full of experts.
Veeky Forums in fact has no experts.

your coffee ain't black if it's got cream

>Breakfast
1/2 cup of oats with some blueberries

>Between breakfast and lunch
Piece of fruit, typically a mandarin or kiwi fruit

>Lunch
Usually just wing it or skip it, when I do get lunch it's probably meat/salad sandwich or a bowl with 1/2 cup rice, 1 boiled egg, 1 mushroom and a couple string beans chopped up with a can of tuna

>Between lunch and dinner
Another piece of fruit

>Dinner
Steamed chicken and veges

I have a pretty good feeling I'm doing shit wrong

>cutting at 148
Goodbye skeleton man