Rob McElhenney

This is a couple years later, but it just dawned on me what happened.

"Fat Mac"
Did this guy just do some hardcore roids, bulk like a beast, then cut, and then try to tell everyone he got fat to be funny.

Brehs, can we get Rob McElhenny to come to Veeky Forums and tell us about it?

>roiding for this
brosplit/10

He did it because he was tired of actors in a show that became more popular suddenly working on their appearance (Reno 911 comes to mind as a big example)

He wanted his character (and by extension him) become more disgusting over the season instead of more physically fit.

This right here. Do one Google search and you can find everything he did and he explains it pretty well. It ended up fucking up his metabolism though so now he has to eat like 5k cals a day (after losing the weight).

No he literally got fat just for the season. I remember Katlin Olsen saying he would just wat whole boxes of donuts and multiple pints of ice cream per day to get that fat that quickly.

imagine watching your SO bulk up like that with the promise that it'll be "only temporary"

He was just cultivating mass. It's a damn shame he started using size pills. He used to be as big as a skyscraper.

People would cross the street from him!

He went from a tiny twink to a muscle bound freak

I can not fathom the kind of nerve it takes to pack on so much fat, believing that you would 'just cut it off when the season is over'
I mean I knew he was a genius, but that shit is just crazy.

Anyone else hate that theh dont know what to do with Mac anymore? The whole "he's gay" every episode is getting old.

I mean sure he banged a tranny, but he felt guilt and remorse about it and now instead of just being a scumbag he's a full on closet homo and is pretty stale. Easily the weakest character now.

I've never been fat but I 100% believe that if I woke up obese tomorrow it wouldn't be hard to lose it.

Mac is fucking grand.

Imagine the opposite.

>and then try to tell everyone he got fat to be funny.
The plan was for the whole cast to get fat, but the rest of them refused to do it

>5k cals a day
>tfw cutting for nearly 3 months and eating ~1500cal/day
>didn't lose half as much noticeable fat as him but have had to buy all new clothes because nothing fits me anymore

what is wrong with my body bros?

he mostly ate chicken rice and vegetables 5 times a day, plus he lifted about 3 times a week. Hes friends with some professional athletes that got him in touch with trainers and they put him on a program to get as big as possible without looking like cottage cheese. He said he had a 385 bench as well.

Seriously? Cowards!

damn cristian bale in american psyco was beautiful no homo

He did it because they wanted the characters to become worse the more time it passed, as opposed to usual shows.
Also I heard that he did it as a personal experiment, to challenge himself

Well, of course, if you magically woke up fat tomorrow without having eaten your way there, you'd just keep doing what you've been doing all along and eventually you'd return to your current size.

If you actually go a through the process of ballooning gradually though, with sustained laziness and horrible diet over a long time, I guess you might form some shitty habits that would be harder to break.

I mean, I can easily imagine never smoking again, because I'm not a smoker. Once you get yourself addicted though? Still very doable with some discipline and willpower, but it's not as simple as talking about it.

> that fat people face change

"Well first of all, through God all things are possible, so jot that down."

Who worked on their appearance in Reno 911?

he wouldn't come to fit. the whole cast of it's always sunny are feminazis

As a tranny fucker(N-no homo, r-right?), i enjoy it immensely.
Though when i peer around my bias, i get the feeling you are mostly right.

Is he still fat mac? Or did he lose some weight?

Keep in mind he gained 50 pounds in about 5 months then immediately lost it in the next 2-3 months.

He lost almost all of the 50lbs in about 3 months after gaining it

Dude, look at his arms, they're literally the same size during his "bulking" phase. He didn't bulk, he just got fat.

I think that's from batman begins