Manlets

Why are other manlets such bitches and so insecure about being a manlet?
>be me
>5'10
>get pussy
>don't care

Seriously every time you guys freaks out about being a manlet, it just perpetuates the meme.

Why are the rest of you guys such pissies?

Who is this semen demon?

LET'S BE HONEST

FUCK MANLETS

that's because 5'10 isn't manlet. stop believing memes and use common sense, retard

When you work with boardshorts and you know how autistic he is in real life.....

Manlet detected

>5'10"
>not manlet

DELETE THIS

5'10 isn't manlet unless you never stand up straight and hang out with exclusively tall people. 5'11.5 masterrace here, taller than 99% of women and most men because everyone's posture is trash + those 'manlet' gains everyone talks about.

Meanwhile lanklets like breadshit have to roid and don't even have the discipline to eat their way to non-twink status.

>5'10"
>isn't a manlet
Guys fuck my sides can't take this

>tripfagging this hard

>mfw any bread targetting manlets or heights doesn't generate enough replies and always die out in archives because fit is crawling with insecure jelly dyel manlets

That's the point, get over it fags

*tips legion*

You're a fun guy

For you

Is he actually a Chad?
Are you being for real right now?

Depends on your definition. He's actually a pretty cool guy. Not too much of a Chad. He has his moments tho...

>taking your trip off to talk about yourself in third person

Picking up trappy's habits, boardshorts?
Kinda embarrassing tbqh.

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

Did you have to get a smaller keyboard to accommodate those little babby fingers, manlet?

Haha dude this is actually a guy bs works with. Get over it fellow manlet.

According to real studies and statistics, 5'10 is the average height. Maybe if you were actually below average in height, you would have a reason to complain.

nobody cares if youre a manlet look up the average height if you are confused

Im 5'8" dont give two shits. Just enjoying the easy manlet gains. I wish there wpuld be peace between us and the lanklets.

No bud, that's the whole point of this thread. Triggered dudes under 6 foot because of a word is sad... you make the rest of us look bad.... Robert Downey Jr is 510 or something shit and that dude drowns in pussy. Don't be held down by the over 6 foot jew. And just be yourself.

Im 5'6 and i dont know easy manlet gains

>be me
>5'8
>easily talk to women
>get dick
>don't care

You guys make being a manlet out like it's the end of the world or something.

No dude or girl or whatever.... that's the point. I'm sick of manlets being bitches.

Poor genetics? Don't actually try?

Do you use your dick as a kickstand when your babby feet get tired in your kid sized Nike frees?

Dickstand huehuehue

Go to bed Boardshorts, you're high.

SO?

Don't you have to be to work in the morning or something

don't post any more pictures of my boss you degenerate

Diet sucks probably
Fucking hard to get lean at 1700 kcals

Veeky Forums has become one big memeception, everyone just plays along, I'm like 5"6 but I get on here and make fun of people who are probabley pretending to be manlets does attention who in turn attracted you who are probabley just asking this question as a way of creatively starting a manlet thread, a thread that will trigger me to respond to with a picture and talking about how I'm 6"3 which will just perpetuate the cycle

I know those feels tho. Beer and pizza are not leaving my diet....

If poly shore is your boss you might need to reevaluate who you call a degenerate....

Interesting, im your height, I find bulking quite easy but cutting hard. Strength gains have been OK.

The only time being a manlet bothers me is when I'm playing footie and struggle to win the ball in the air

I find cutting to really low bodyfat very hard but i hang out near 12% pretty easily so i dont mind.
My 6'1" friemd worked for years to get to 1pl8 OHP and i can rep that several times even though i mainly do bodyweight. Hes still way bigger and stronger than me but still manlet gains are very real.

>be me
>5'11.5 emperor of manlets
>have a 5'3 QT gf who doesn't mind dating short guys like me
>it's all gonna be okay brehs

this picture gets me every time

Im 5'8 tho. FeelsBadMan

>tfw