Something nice, like you

undercut, aka the "hitler youth"

shave head

women love a shaved head

(use a electric trimmer, not a razor)

A buzzcut is the only CHAD haircut.

My forehead is fucking huge

Get something along the lines of this.
It's good for keeping your hair out of your face when achieving mind-blowing 670lb deadlifts

buzzcut with a electric trimmer. DO NOT USE A RAZOR. YOU'LL LOOK LIKE AN AUTIST IF YOU RAZOR IT OFF.

Just buzzcut without a guard on the trimmer is the most aesthetic. Women go wet for it. Trust.

Part your hair and become a priest

LEL

So do I and I have curly hair too. I'm probably going bald as well but my hairline has always been high and widow-peaked so what do I know.

I remember a girl saying at a party
>I like your curly hair
And I replied
>thanks, I grew it myself
And puked canadian club all over her shoes

We did not bang

go to /fa
read the sticky, figure out what face shape you have, find a hair general. look for photos of someone with similar hair to yourself (texture etc.), find a cut you like, show the photo to your barber

U N D E R C U T

My hairs curly and auburn...I have a high widow peak too...

I shaved my head and people tell me they like my "haircut" lol

This story sound familiar, did you post it on fit before?

Refresher pls

I just posted to Veeky Forums like someone suggested...These people think overalls an converse look good

CHAD lets his LUSCIOUS hair GROW OUT while you STYLE to cover your BALDING

My hair doesnt grow down it grows out like a bush

This

Chad would get the "8 slice" cut

Pshhh.. Nothing Personal.......kid

Personnel*
>Do you even pasta brah?

Chad gets something like this

forgot pic

Chad would just get a haircut and not put any thought into it.

I used to have mine curly medium length at the top, short sides and back, kinda like what you see that Veeky Forums guy in the comics, except curly

I got compliments on it all the time, which is weird because I have never in my life got compliemnts on my hair, I didn't even think people said shit like that to strangers

But I think I overused product on it because I can't do it anymore

He would get the correct haircut though

This is accurate

Cut your hair yourself
Youll fuck it up the first time
but the next time it will get better
imagine sculpting your body and your hair

JUST haircut would suit you best, uncle brother. Trust me, I'm a barber.

what do i tell the barber when he asks me what kinda cut i want?

JUST

FUCK

EU

'S SHIT

Disgraceful

he's a cuck, what did you expect...

N-nani!

this is the worst possible haircut anyone could ever have

i love that type of haircut, wish i could pull it off myself

Get an alpha haircut like pic related

Something that suits his FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT.

pics?

The fuck is wrong with the neck

hehe xd

fact: this only looks good if you have a nice shaped skull, good tan, and a full head of hair

fact: most people who get the buzzcut are baldlets who have no other choice than look like old cancer patients

Literally buy a hair clippers for $40

start with number 8, trim up the side and dont follow the contour of your head when it starts to round towards the top

try and keep shit looking like will smiths square ass haircut in fresh prince.

do this some more as you work your way down to a shorter size. once you get to about 3 there should be an angled clipper, make the long side up and the short part down. run that bitch around your entire head. just not on the part of your head thats round.

then take the shortest guide and start from the bottom of your hair and trim up to where that taper left off on the short side.

After that youll have a decent fade. and if you fuck it up it grows back.

as for the top just keep grabbing hair and pull it up and trim parts off with the clippers to shorten the longer hair.

It wont look perfect but its better than paying money to someone who will jack it up anyway.

Pic related it's me. It's a bit jacked but I can only get better at it

Hey thats not bad, but your neck is small, which makes you look beta asf. Do more neck bridges fagit.

im actually a hungry skeleton, I just started lifting 1 month ago. one day ill make it famalam.

thanks for the recommendation. ill ad them to the shit routine I have.

How do you trim the top, with scissors? I recently cut my hair but the top was way too long. I took a 1 inch clipper to it and it was way too short. I don't think I have the capacity to do it with scissors so I was considering buying a 2-inch clipper guard

Do you even lift?

you know how hair cutters pinch hair between thier fingers and trim whats sticking out?

Just do that but cut with a clippers because its easier than being accurate with a scissors.

Just go ham. and keep grabbing. like just make sure you have the same amount sticking out each time per zone. so I leave the very front the longest, so when i do that area, theres maybe a 1/4 sticking out bewtween my fingers

towards the middle back, cute a bit more.

and at the back i make sure im trimming more length

You just have to be aware of the space between your fingers and scalp is consistent. otherwise youll just keep cutting donwn and down.

To help this. start in the middle of a zone. once you make that first trim. grab old hair(stuff that was just trimmed) with the new hair and it will be very apparent where you need to stop sliding your fingers up the hair to trim the new stuff?

I hope this rambling makes sense

SLAAAAAAAAAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>tfw curly, wooly hair that looks retarded if I do anything other than let my bed do the styling

I just started a month ago

I used to be super skinny, I'm happy to be seeing results though. Even if they aren't huge it keeps me going

Have you tried using a regular clipper guard for longer (#8 is 1 inch I believe, but amazon has a 2-inch guard for sale for $8). I just don't know how effective that will be

I wouldnt recommend it, because what makes it look awkward is the identical length across the entire top.

Do what i said but take a little off. like 1/8 just to practice. worst case you fuck it up and just use the 1inch across the whole thing and deal with it for another month.

Just go slow and cut many times. it almost self evens out.

This would save me a lot of money in the long run, but I don't think you're really good at it yet. There's some swole chink on youtube that does great self haircuts. I wonder how long did he practice.

Neck gets bigger with compound movements (deadlift, OHP, etc), so you don't necessary have to isolate.

yeah they are boss hoss, the can control the fuck out of those buzzers and keep shit even. I watched a few of those vids and thats why ive been trying to cut my own hair. I have horrrrriiibllleee cowlicks, and the barber always fucks them up. So i figured why pay money to fuck my hair up when i can fuck it up for free?

"Chad" would be allowed to choose among the Kim Jong-Un approved hairstyles

I advise you to get rid of those glasses, you look way better without them.

I cut my own hair, bought my own clipper last month.

Just 2nd guard my sides and im good.

yup, i hate them. But i wore contacts for weeks straight and developed a sort of allergy to them

one day ill an hero so it will be ok

fuck off you didn't start a month ago

I can't seem to find any, as I've only had that hair for a few months
but it was similar to pic related except shorter on the sider and more curly, and I have black hair

*shorter on the sides

basically a curly hitler youth

yes i did, im a 5'9" manlet, and that pic is from immediately after working out.

mulatto are really the ugliest

loool

buzzcut, 3/8 to 1/4 on the sides and back and 1/2 on the top. looks good and clean, especially if youre muscular and have a defined face with low body fat.

Don't do neck bridges, you'll fuck your shit up.

Keep it short and stylish i'd say. Trust me, am /cm/

qt desu

Can you give a pic example? I usually get a 1/8(#1) all around, and I go to the barber 2-3 weeks for a haircut.
Also, how often do you get a haircut?