I am going to try losing weight again. I am currently 107-108 kilos...

I am going to try losing weight again. I am currently 107-108 kilos. If the calculator is true my BMR is 2300 calories and i can live with 1500 calories a day. I will walk like 5 km every day. I will not go to gym until i am about 90 kilos, and i can lose 17 kilos in 3 months easily. Then i will start going to gym.

I have no problem carrying out the 1500 calorie diet but i just dont do it. I dont go crazy without junk food and drinks but i just want them and i dont stop myself. I know i can but i just don't. I know i can do it and i know a lot a about losing weight and getting fit but i just dont do it.

How can i do it? I can, i want go but i just don't. My body looks like shit and i encounter every problem a fat guy would have and i still don't do it.

I lost 20kg in 2 months breh. You can do it.

No soda. NO DIET soda. Drink water.

No sugar. BLACK COFFEE. Be a fucking MAN. Candy is for children.

NO PASTA. Deal with it.

NO BREAD. If you must have toast ONE SLICE NOT FOUR. Not even two.

NO WHITE RICE. Brown rice is delicious so SHUT THE FUCK UP.

White spirits only. NO BEER. NO SODA!!

It's 2 months, breh. You will do this and it will change you. I have not told you anything you don't already know. I know you can do it because I did it.

when you say white spirits are you referring to clears like vodka and gin

Print out this picture and put it up in your kitchen and in your wallet.
Then, any time you go to make or buy yourself food you don't need, you'll see the pinnacle of male aesthetics and reconsider your actions

how many calories were you eating? how much cardio?

good job man that sounds like some warrior spirit type shit

I actually lost 5 kilos 3 months ago, i knew i could go on and i had no problems with the diet.

But i didn't.

I didn't eat white bread at all and just 2 slice brown bread at most.

I didn't drink any soda or eat anything with sugar.

I didn't exercise but i lost 5 kilos in a month.

I know i can. I just don't care sometimes. I regret it everytime.

just flip your 'not caring' attitude. decide youre just not gonna bother to eat unhealthy or not workout. 'meh, i could skip the gym, but i wont. 'meh, i could get some greasy chinese takeout, but i wont. i could do with the chicken in the fridge.'

this, really curious.

This.

I'm losing about 1-2kg a week right now, pretty easy actually once you start eating right

I started at 107kg

I ate when I was hungry and couldn't 'count' my calories (lazy) but I didn't eat WRONG foods. The first 2 weeks are difficult. But your stomach does shrink and suprisingly fast.

Yes, vodka. And gin, but gin gives me nightmares.

I started HIIT at the 100kg mark and now exercise for 45 minutes 6 days a week.

I started to lift 4 weeks ago.

I swear to you, you can do it. Don't cheat yourself.

In six months time you will regret that you didn't start to /fit five years ago.

fatty here with a similar progress, 22kg in about 3 and a half months, went from 146 to 124kg, i wasn't that strict and still had cheat days every 2 weeks.

What kind of food did you eat? chicken rice and oats?

I myself tried psmf and it was pretty good, cant wait to get close to the 100s to actually see some progress in the mirror (went from 2XL to XL, but i still see the same rolls in the mirror)

Got any loose skin? that's my #1 fear, i don't care about stretch marks, i kind of like em

>I dont go crazy without junk food and drinks but i just want them and i dont stop myself. I know i can but i just don't

I need to lise weight and im also dirt poor, can i just eat oats brown rice and occasional veggies?

You don't need money to exercise.

No shit.
I meant is it safe to ONLY eat oats, brown rice and veggies.

Im also dumb asf when it comes to dieting, in my defense there are SO many diets out there.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I began going to the gym a few months ago, but the past 2 months have been more active than the first (because I got sick, murphys law).

Anyway, I PUT ON like 10kg, my waist is thinner and I get it "muscle is going to make you weigh more", yes good, good. But why the fuck am I putting on SO MUCH weight - even with a calorie deficit of about 500? I see threads about people struggling to gain weight or muscle mass but I fucking gain it like its nothing. My shoulders are big and broad, I have thick thighs that now have definition. I still have a lot of stomach fat but it's definitely reducing. I just don't understand how I haven't dropped at least some weight, even if I'm gaining muscle mass?

try out psmf, a diet high in protein and low in carbs will never fail. Plus doing intermittent fasting will help a lot with your hunger, my meal today was 4 chicken breasts, 3 cans of tuna, and a cup of broccoli, dirt cheap and around 120g of protein. was around 900 cals total

chicken was 1.99/pound , tuna was 30 cents per can, frozen broccoli 1.99 for like a 500g bag

>not going to the gym yet

stupid.

there's literally no benefit in NOT starting lifting ASAP

its only going to increase your metabolism and fat loss potential.

stop focusing on the fucking scale and focus on body-fat %

mate you're just giving the poor cunt false expectations.
just like the rest of us, he will never achieve mort paizon mode

>I will walk like 5 km every day

Walk ahahahah lose 100cal/hours

I tried going to gym 3 times, i can' work with 30 kilos of fat in my body

I walk 1 km in 10 minutes with my normal walk, this means 450 calories per hour.

it's a lie bro, if u want lose fat, take masse.

GO TO THUH JIM. TODAY.

> I know i can but i just don't
This right here is the problem.

You have a mentality that is pretty much "If I don't try, then I don't have to feel like a loser for failing". But the thing is, you moron, that if you're not trying, you ARE failing. And you are a loser. Right now.