Tinder

>he doesn't realize it's this easy

Why aren't you using tinder to get a shit ton of pussy? You did start working out to get laid more often right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4dIz5q648&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post face

>Lifting for grills
No.

Ignore the troll thread. This bullshit needs to stop, it stopped being funny a long time ago.

I would but I know people irl that go on Veeky Forums and they might see it

i don't use tinder because i live in the middle of nowhere.

one day i will move but it is not this day.

post body then

No need to I'm actually dyel as fuck

post face with eyes blanked out, or leave, fuckwit.

»hooked up

I live with my gf. Enjoy your herpes though

>Wooooo!

>be me kissless virgin
>match w lesbian girl on tinder (also a virgin)
>she wants to take my virginity and I take hers
>tfw it actually happens

What distance is she running?
"I like competitive women but I'm pretty sure I'll finish first."

>using an app to hook up with low tier, desperate, socially autistic girls
>making it
pick one

LOLOLOL I troll pathetic tinder males with a fake account. Give an address and time. 1 hour later "hello?! are you serious!? fuck you!"

I love it.

Catfishman?

>i didn't get to fuck them ao they must be insulted.
>better put "not making it" to seal my statement of bitterness.

hurr durr

Hahaha get em champ

Because I'm ugly dude. Fuck off with that shit you privileged cunt.

Rate my profile bros.
>inb4 nigger

u gonna get urself sum wite vagoo ez-e mah black brudder

Change pic 2 to a group photo with you topless like on a beach or something. Men don't take serlfies and women will punish you for it let alone topless gym selfies...

>mfw ripped black men

good, but really. Say no to the side cut, my friend. It doesn't suit you half as well as a good fade would.

Stop wasting your time. 80/20 rule all over Tinder.
youtube.com/watch?v=VZ4dIz5q648&feature=youtu.be

I just read ur thred boi

only requirements you need to get laid on tinder is
a) don't be fat.
b) don't have a busted face
c) don't be too autistic

literally all three of those and you'll be fine. You can be Veeky Forums but from what I've heard from my fat, fit and DYEL friends, its the DYELs that get laid the most if they aren't hideous or autistic. Shit even fat chicks didn't swipe right on my fat friend. Dude has it rough

Mfw made a tinder. Realise 70% of the girls on there are bots.

"Showing off their body is good"
>"Eww he has boobs"
>"His abs look like loaves of bread"

>wat

>Not knowing that if you go past ottermode you're ruined

Wat?? Elaborate??

Jesus Christ that's too much info to remember. Meeting girls IRL is much easier because it's less shallow.

There is nothing to explain. Women are shallow as fuck.
He's wearing a hat. Next. Oh, he's cute. (wearing a hat too). Swipe.
Selfie. Next. Bitch let's have a look and your profile and count the selfies.

Here is another graph to show you how fucked up women are. The top 20% of men have a pool of 80% of the women. Above average looking is just not enough. The bottom 80% have a pool of 20% of the women.

So I stopped using Tinder because it is a waste of time. I have more success by going out.

working out doesnt make your face better

>Meeting girls IRL is much easier because it's less shallow.
truuuuuuuuuuu

I'm just giving out advice to all the fat autistic millennial weaboos who think they can get laid on tinder. Gotta lose the flab first bros. That or meet a nice girl irl and just focus on being charming and NOT autistic. Cheers

then what are you doing here?

if you're just here to post b8, this will get way more reaction in /r9k/

I've been using tinder for two weeks and lifting for two months. My stats:

10/12 girls contacted
2 girls dated
1 girl fucked

I would if I had any haha.
A lot of my friends do it and they do pretty well with women so I'm not really sure that women care as well man.

Noted. Also nice dubs.

Would you say it raise to get laid irl as a dude or on tinder?

>200+ matches
>have conversations with maybe 20
>15 go nowhere
>get number of 5
>3 are fake
>arrange meet up with 2
>1 flakes
waste of time

These always end up being fake

Guys, in my tinder profile it says the usual bullshit but I added a subtly "D/s". So long, just one girl noticed it becuase she was into it, but I'm kinda afraid to be recognized. DO you think it is as subtle as I think or I should take it off?

Dont do it to any nigs, they'll find you eat you for that shit. If you do post results.

I'm *alright* looking and I've had tons of hot girls hit me up. In fact I'm kind of quiet and never had to do a lot of initiating with girls.

Does anyone care to explain that?

>Babbys first tinder match

Well done mate, what the fuck, fuck off with your pathetic attempt to brag. Literally everyone on tinder has got a girls number.

>improve your profile
>they never read profile once

>"maybe work out a bit more"
>"Euw, gym selfie"
What the everloving fuck?
Also, no selfies, no timed photos...how exactly is one supposed to take pictures?
"Hey, random person take a picture of me plz"

I met my soon to be wife on Tinder. But we are 30.

>plenty of matches
>all girls wanting their egos massaged
>will give you their number so you chase
>literally getting a number means nothing

have fun getting messed around OP

Some ppl know other ppl personally.

Normies etc

AND the sillyness goes on!
>No group photos
>Group photos are good, means you have friends

jesus tapdancing christ

basically model tier photoshoots all day everyday

Point was its contradictory and the whole video is full of dumbass statements like this

I hope and pray to GOD that this is just a dumb american thing just like those videos you see where they interview americans about basic things and they give retarded replies but everyone knows the producers/interviewers picked the dumbest people alive for shock value

>tfw haven't had a proper photo of me taken in 4 years
>can't use tinder

>suit picture will always get you a swipe right as long as youre hot
>literally 2% match based on suits
ergo, 2% of guys are hot
2%

>GF dropped me
>install tinder
>literally all the pictures I have are from before lifting, when I was a landwhale
>take a selfie with my sunglasses on, wich is literally the worst you can do
>in two days I have 12 matches
>met two girls, bang one of them

Just do it, bro. You'll never know

>implying what a girl would say on camera infront of her friends is the same as what she'd do in reality

Not subtle at all, but if you are into that shit too, don't be afraid to keep it out there

Yep, fade looks great on negroes

But it falls in line with how tinders stats line up, around 10% of guys get matches
However these are seriously retarded cunts who are being filmed, results arent reliable

girls dont take tinder seriously at all

which uc you go to brah

I know, look at her action and not what she says. But this shit is raw data and confirms their extreme shallow attitude. Same thing for Okcupid.

Another problem is that Chads on Tinder fuck average girls all the time, because they are an easy lay. I would do the same thing, open Tinder, message an average girl to hook up just to get my dick wet. But these average girls suddenly feel like they deserve a Chad. I was fucked by a 9/10 and therefor I'll only sleep with 9/10 from now on.

> give me your number
> you are silly
Why is communication with girls this weird?
I am happy I only fuck men. No homo.

he made jokes
girls like jokes

>what are you looking for?
>ah, just meet some interesting people, like everybody

wasn't this supposed to be an app to have sex?

girls are stupid he has a point

dealing with women is one big song and dance
should just turn no homo like

boohoohoo wimyn are bad boohoohoo... meanwhile I post vigorously in FPH and would never fuck an ugly girl if I had the choice (the choice which girls have, so they go for hot guys.)

living the nightmare

Have you read what I said, faggot?
I get laid by going out. As an average looking guy I had little success on Tinder and stopped using it. I could waste hours of my time by swiping, chatting and trying to get a date or I just go out and approach women. Another problem is that women lie. I had a few dates where I felt duped because the bitch used old pictures. Overall I have way more success the old way.

I don't hate women, why would I? But at the same time I can call them shallow and stupid. I guess I'm a sexist, not a misogynist.

>tfw 3/10 manlet
>no pictures of me because no friends and spend most of my free time on Veeky Forums
is it even worth it for me to install tinder?

t. friendless neet

i honestly don't think it's that bad. i have a friend who looks like a typical beta provider, he has very little game, spent most of his life in long relationships and he's now approaching 30. he's not ripped or anything, kinda skinny, has nice eyes and looks like a friendly lad but that's about it.
anyway, this guy fucks unbelievable amounts of sluts on tinder, as young as 18 year olds. and some of his matches are very good looking.
i've seen his texts. it's all the basic stuff, quick chat then move to phone and meet up asap.
it works very, very well for him. no looks, no game, just being simple and to the point.

point i'm trying to make is that most guys simply get the basics wrong. they use cheesy pick up lines and abs shots etc but they forget that they're simply talking to another real human bean who prefers real human bean interactions.

where you live matters like 10000%
where you live?

what if you dont't want to fuck women or men? Test levels normal btw im 23.

you're muscular and black, chicks dig that

I'm pretty sure there is some new SJW term for it, besides asexual.

tinder increased my pussy intake from 1 girl every 6 months to at least 1 girl every 2-4 weeks

thank you tinder

pls respond

>tfw kissless virgin

I'm incapable of typing like a teenager so unfortunately I can't get laid on Tinder.

>Look at that professional photo, who tries this hard for tinder? That's sad. *left swipe*
alternatively:
>Yeah sure, a model with professional photos. No way in hell this isn't a fake profile. *left swipe*

>D/s

What?

wow what a slut

It's easy m8! Just use a lot of emojis xD
And act slightly more retarded than you normally would lolol
that's all there is to it. oh and dont use big words haha :p

>be men
>use emojis

choose one fgt

That entire narrative is dogshit

>nigger education

Location matters, as in a place with a large volume of possible swipes.

Swipe EVERYONE. You can ignore everyone who isn't interesting or looks like shit. I wouldn't even bother looking at their profiles, what is the point spending time contemplating wether or not to swipe the person when they end up not even returning the favour. Time wasted.

Learn to text game. Chat for a while, replies that are not half-assed are a clear indication of intrest.

Also this vid is not reliable. I've observed this @ parties where girls only tinder for shits n giggles.

>ravioli ravioli give me the matcheroli
fucking kek

Hahah, Tinder is the best thing on earth!
I've gotten laid with 3 different girls in the past month. It's so easy it's almost to easy.

It's a good time to be alive.

You're alright bro

no, probably not. work on improving your appearance and social life.

fucking this.

waste of time when nearly every decent looking girl is a bot.

should have went on tinder before it became mainstream.

I'm 6/10 at best and I use the most awkward sentences and even I went on date from Tinder. But the people I talked were really boring (albeit beautiful by my standards). They said "yeah, lol" to everything that wasn't an online dating cliche.

At this point I believe that women are either using bots that go into yeah,lol exception on Turing test to avoid actual contact or the women I matched with were really bad.

if youre willing to drop your standards to reasonable levels (ugly)
plenty of ugly chicks on tinder, one of them is bound to fuck you

I prob end up fucking 50 per cent of the girls whose numbers I get off Tinder

Take the best photo you can, pay 9.99, swipe everyone right and don't be a jerk. But don't expect something extraordinary to happen, it's just a dating app where women have high standards no matter what. If it doesn't work in first month there is not much to do.

But be also aware that people like you are how they make money. You want to maximize your chances so you pay. If you don't want to oblige their rules don't even get near the app it's not a great app, just another platform where average people arrange mating rituals with average people.