>When you lift 5 times a week on a 1700-1800 calorie cut

>lifting more than 3 times a week

You're at least on steroids right?

hyphy mud

Fuck no

>Being a lazy fuck

>not lifitng more than 3 times a week
Never gonna make it :^)

Add some BCAAs to your water during workouts. Gives you a nice kick and brings your workload back up

Try this but on 1000 cal a day. I don't know how I did it last year guys.

ive already made it.

wait, are you eating 1700 calories or removing 1700 calories?

yeah, made it to nogainstown on the goblin train lmao

i cut on like 1300 bro

u have noo drive to surpass urself, right?

Get off your fucking ass you lazy fuck

i did that last 6 months.

lost about 60 pounds onthe scale. lean body mass is supposed at 150 lbs and i started at 100 lbs +200 lbs of fat

Shits dank bro. First time i ever felt like committing sudoku but worth it

How do you guys cut so low? I'm at 1800 and I need to scrounge every calorie. Just to function right. Admittedly I also train martial arts 4 times a week and work nights 4 nights too.

I couldn't imagine trying to do all of it on anything less

This. Everyone on fit is either on steroids or a retarded brosplit. Enjoy your inefficient gains.

Dumbasses

fuck I lift 4 times, am I overdoing it?

>working out 4 times a week while running 3+ miles a day while being on your feet at work for 7-8 hours a day for 40 hours a week
>being tired

le epic meme mate. best cut of my life so far. just take caffeine in the morning.

4 is the max I'd go as a natty (upper/lower)

I've done all routines over the last 5 years and 3 times a week full-body is what has me keep the best size, strength and overall best body-composition ( aesthetics )

i've been doing 7 days for the past month and feel like a god. will probs go back to 6 days tho cause i'm having trouble sleeping.

The EC stack is literally the only way I can cut on 1800 (Currently cutting on about 1850), its still pretty fucking miserable.

>caffeine is the best for a cut, you literally just poop a lot, have more energy, and dont think about food

>not lifting five times a week on efficient PPLxULx schedule

its like you wanna be a little boy forever

>copy-pasting Matt "Fake natty" Ogus routine

enjoy ur no gains

>Not lifting 6 times a week

That's your problem right there.

I.... I do lift 6 times a week.... and it isn't a brosplit either
Am I fucked?

my TDEE is around 3300
my calorie intake according to MFP is 1400

I workout 3xweek + 1-3xhike for 10km+
my energy level is medium low
but it's always been low because fatass

The reason a lot of people fail with the nutritional aspect of training is that they either over or underestimate their TDEE consistently.

Doing A LOT of activity (besides lifting) and trying to calculate that into your TDEE is just asking for trouble, its a very incomplete science.

The only way to do it is through trail and error of using the scale and mirror, even then your TDEE will not be the same on average everyday because you don't hike 10km every single day. The fact that you don't have a 100% solid routine means you will probably never be able to get an efficient diet in place

>not going everyday
>making it

I can function on 1800, but trying to go any lower and I'm missing a meal. Fucks my recovery times and just leaves me feeling drained and dead

I was at 350+ when I started (scale gave ERR and its max is 350) and I'm at 295ish these days (weight fluctuates day to day +/-1lbs)

even at "sedentary" level of most calculators my TDEE would be at 2400ish, leaving me at a 1000 calorie deficit

my routine is stabilizing from 3+ years of 0 activity (sleep, computer, eat, shit, sleep) to what I described earlier

I track my weight every day, around the same time (I wake up at 6, take a shit, weigh myself wearing boxer+t-shirt I slept with) and 3 weeks ago I was a steady 5lbs heavier than today.

I'm thinking my muscle mass is increasing at the same time, which is why the progress on the scale is kinda slow, but I don't want to lose weight rapidly and have a ton of excess skin, I already have gyno so I don't want another issue on top.

It's not easy but I think I'm giving it a fair shot