Dresden Conspiracy thread

The Dresden conspiracy was an attempt by the Germans to push attention to the allies and away from their own heinous misdeeds. Please post all you have on the Dresden Conspiracy and all you have on the eternal Kraut and his attempt to cover his crimes. I have a feeling Dresden was only the tip of Kraut lies from the time period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5WQF6HwpDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

>high level of discourse

KIDF please go

So how many Krauts died from the bombings anyway?

Not enough

Bombing of Dresden never happened but I wish it did

>implying they died at all and it wasn't just an eleborate attempt by the eternal Kraut to shift blame and attention away from their war crimes.

Also, I juist realized, Y'all think the Nazis orchestrated the mass rapes as an attempt to paint themselves as victims?

that man with the flag, could this be him?

I think that's Chuikov

Can you explain me why all is wrong in this picture? Just an example: the "Naturmort" is radically different on the pictures.

There's nothing wrong with the picture comrade

>dresden was a village
Dude come on.

Kraut shill pls go

*removes you from pictures*
Nothing to see here comrade.

The Dresden conspiracy thread was an attempt by the T*rks to push attention to the Krauts and away from their own heinous misdeeds. Please post all you have on the Armenian Genocide and all you have on the eternal T*rk and his attempt to cover his crimes. I have a feeling the Armenian Genocide was only the tip of T*rk lies from the time period.

New here, but I hope this board won't put up with conspiracy silliness.

My very old German land lady was in Dresden during ww2. She does not have finger prints because she was tasked with removing bricks.

Some of the stories she told makes make me wonder how insane man can be. Seems like people have forgotten what War is like, with a capital W.

As long as holocaust denial is considered legitimate, the Dresden conspiracy should be as well.

>My very old German land lady
You are trusting a senile old woman's memory.

Nice try Armenian expat living in kraut land

But seriously fuck turks too

>fighting autism with autism

All I ask is that people of differing opinions can agree on reality, and can have interesting discussions around how we would like the world to be.

What seems odd these days, and what scars anyone that has a few history books on their shelf is that now, in America;

reality is what I want it to be

youtube.com/watch?v=y5WQF6HwpDM