Palm Beach Confidential September Issue came out. All i'm going to say is buy Stella Stellar Lumens

Palm Beach Confidential September Issue came out. All i'm going to say is buy Stella Stellar Lumens
XLM right now as it will be at .15 USD by Nov

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/inGoM
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/74ompv/private_buy_signal_issued_for_stellar_lumens_xlm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waiting for october issue. The September issue recommended GAS

oh shit. I meant the OCT issue. LOL. i have it and it says Stella is going up 10x

Teeka Tiwari (the same guy who predicted Antshares would explode when it was $0.30) has made yet another bold prediction. Buy Stella

heres part of it for those that can't afford to pay 6,000 USD a month for the confidential palm beach crypto report

"Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.
Stellar is a banking and payments platform. It’s similar to Ripple.
Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems.
But that’s not all…
Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well.
The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Here’s why we’re buying it…
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04"

TL;DR stella is the new ether

i can sense the presence of pol is the recent threads

w-w-w-what you mean? we are just new day traders here trying to make an honest living

these girls look 14-15

nigger haha. nigger

pee pee poo poo nigger

Its up almost 50% the last 3 days. I buy now and get dumped on. F that

FYI, there is a single autist posting these black men on white women threads on the chans, etc. to condition you into accepting white genocide. At least 8ch4n is uncucked enough to delete them on sight.

Also source on the Palm Beach? How do we know you're not just a shill making this up?

bump this too

This is the first time I'm hearing XLM allows for ICOs and smart contracts. Nothing about this on their website either. It just seems like a crypto currency with HTTP APIs? Where is the information about smart contracts/ICO code?

it's all hush hush and not going to be officially announced till Nov. Buy in now

You retard ever heard of hybrid fitness? It's the second generation that feels the effects of dysgenics and not the first.

can you post the full report for us Veeky Forumsbros? we're bros, right?

If it's hush hush then where the fuck did you read it faggot. So much blatant shilling going on with this coin. Rumours we're not allowed to know where they come from. STAY AWAY

Discord PND Group rumor bullshit. Tarik doesn't publish PBC until the 3rd Thursday of the month.

These posts are popping up and referencing PBC in a coordinated fashion. Stop trying to shill anons into buying your bullshit bags.

chart
also if you're gonna shill a coin effectively (you fucking /pol/ brainlet) you need to post with the coin logo

> op expects me to believe that his secondhand opinion is worth anything

can someone actually host the report somewhere online so I don't have to download pdf's from Veeky Forums?

someone post and where do you buy stellar

It was not the newsletter. It was a buy alert email to subscribers. The October newsletter is not out yet. It is quoted in in this thread.

it got leaked you dipshit. I can post the fucking PDF right now if you want

only part of the leaked report that matters

Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.
Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems.
But that’s not all…
Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well.
The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04"

It is $3000 a year and it has a limited number of subscribers. It is fully subscribed at this time.

do it then

It is not a report or the newsletter. It was a buy alert in an email.

Also you changed the Buy up to price. Nobody is going to believe anything from people who are trying to help everyone with this information if everyone here is going to change it for their own agenda.

There was an email sent out just before this buy alert that had some very interesting information in it as well.

>I can post the fucking PDF right now if you want

This has been circulating for a couple days now
Op isn't making shit up

"Chain Link is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

There is no PDF unless someone made one from the email buy alert.

That was NOT in the email! Nothing about chainlink was mentioned. That is an outright lie.

it's from the leaked October palm beach report, page 6

".
ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

Nah boi it was there

There is NO October issue yet! They have NEVER said anything about chainlink .They never give sell alerts for something the haven't recommended. That is a LIE!

How do I subscribe to that
They have a bunch of Publications on their website, which one is it?

holy fuck how dense are you? IT LEAKED EARLY. I will post it give me a sec to upload it

IT DID NOT! I am a subscriber. THEY NEVER ISSUE A SELL ALERT FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T RECOMMEND IN THE FIRST PLACE. Do not believe the lies about chainlink.

Fuck off pajeet

If you upload something, it is your own creation. Their last newsletter was sent on 9/21/17. LINK was listed on 9/28/17. They never give sell alerts for something they haven't recommended in the first place. They also only give a sell alert if something has hit their predetermined stop loss. The stop loss price is never published.

it's in the leaked OCT report

"ChainLink is significantly overbought and we are predicting a correction back to $0.32 by Oct 22nd 2017"

chainlink is already starting to tank

imgur.com/a/inGoM
imgur.com/a/inGoM

PBR report jpg form. enjoy

>Id like to buy at 32 cents.

Is what hes saying

fake and gay

WTF MY LINK IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the real XLM buy tip from PBC:
"Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.
But that’s not all…
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.02"
so yeah, don't listen to this /pol/tard.
BUT you should still buy Lumens.

>imgur.com/a/inGoM

Thanks friend

"buy-up-to-price 0.02" whelp.

Still no proof

Shoo shoo gains goblin we don't want you

Confidential

>PLZ PUMP MY LUMENS UP HIGHER BEFORE I DUMP ON YOU

no proof of the october recommendations from palm beach

KILL YOURSELF

LIE NO OCTOBER ISSUE LINK NEVER DISCUSSED!!

So much misinformation in this thread. Read this.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/74ompv/private_buy_signal_issued_for_stellar_lumens_xlm/

Also, proof attached.

Yes. This is real. This is from the website. They also sent out an email.

post a pdf then fuck sticks

I don't have a pdf. If you look close enough at all of these puzzle pieces, you'll DEFINITELY see that this isn't a false signal. There are too many pieces that are unrelated to each other, yet interconnected. I think we are going to 800 sats, personally.

Follow along. THERE IS NO PDF. It was an email. It was also posted on their website for subscribers. See above with the photo from reddit.

we aren't guna fucking pump ur shitcoin any higher unless you post proof right here in this thread

kill yourself

I don't need you to buy anything. I am offering a solid tip, but you're too dense to parse through the material on this board to separate the diamonds from the stones. Your loss.

>paying kikes to shill you kike coins

I am a little busy to kill myself tonight. Have a lovely evening.

alrighty bought lumens and dumped em 2 months ago when i realized they are nothing but a shitcoin air drop to bitcoin holders

this lol

Any profits you make will all go toward funding these kikes.

This is in a middle of a coordinated pump, look at the orderbook.

The last time this was posted the buy-up-to price was $.02