Riddle me this Veeky Forums, will my boobs become none existent like pic related if I exercise...

Riddle me this Veeky Forums, will my boobs become none existent like pic related if I exercise? So far I just run and swim but I want to join the military in one of the few spec ops that allows females and need to start really working out.

So will I get 'ripped' if I do:

90-100 push ups daily
90-100 sit ups daily
15 pull ups daily

I'm going to be doing more things but those are the ones I'm worried about that correlate with my chest.

I also plan to do p90x but not with extreme weights just to strengthen my arms, then I plan to lift maybe once or twice a week, again not crazy weights.

My boobs are small and droppyish so if the do disappear it'll look gross. Would these exercises cause this?

more pics of muscle tits

vomitinganimegirl.bmp

Read the sticky you droopy tittied bitch.

Yes

You'll also get to bulky

Cause pic related doesn't take years of hard work and dedication

You'll get Manish if you even lift once

Free weights, not even once

I did you fag and it doesn't tell me if my boobs will disappear.

If you're like the girl in the OP and inject yourself with a shit ton of steroids then yes, they'll look like pecs. If you're doing push-ups and shit then it's fine. Stop being an idiot, you don't get "too big" overnight you god damn normie.

>read the sticky
>still doing p90x, push ups/sit ups, and light lifting
>doesn't understand that tits are bf% related

Yeah, no, you're a stupid cunt. Please no more grills in our secret boys club.

You'll lose some breast size, but your bust will increase if you work your pecs. Just don't get to low body fat levels and don't do roids. Embrace he superior pecs and natty breasts look.

They will, but that depends on your genetics (how your body distributes fat in different androgen/estrogen levels; how your body changes androgen/estrogen levels with excercise and fitness; how good your body is at burning that fat in the first place).
They'll be smaller the less bodyfat% you have.

You cannot lose breast tissue.

If you have a lot of fat on your breasts you will lose size as you exercise and lose body fat, but you posted they are droopy so they will probably look better if that happens.

Another female here, in short, NO.

If you work out and focus on strength training, you will see more muscle definition, but you will not get bulk like your pic. Muscle building is dependent on the amount of testosterone in your body, which women do not have much of. Yes, there's like 1% of women with abnormally high test and unbalanced hormones that can naturally make monster gains like the pic, but typically a hyooge woman like that has taken roids at some point.

Your pecs will get a little bit bigger, so your boobs will have a firmer base. But your small 'daily' routine will not get you ripped at all. It'll build a little muscle and burn calories, but you need to do weight training + a clean bulk to gain muscle mass and strength.

If you're boobs are small and droopy now, I doubt they would get worse.

This. If your boobs are droopy exercise will likely make them look better, not worse.

Girl in your pic literally has a man's body, which is not obtainable other than with heavy amounts of steroids
Your tits wont get smaller unless you lose weight

Girls who lift weights and are natty look more like this, not like your pic

Also her deadlift form fucking sucks don't use this picture for reference

That guy has some bad gyno..

That's the thing I plan to do that forever amongst other things.

Awesome! Good to know, deff not gonna try to bulk nor lift crazy heavy, thanks.

I'm doing push ups/sit ups/pull ups cause its what they require to get in. As for lifting light, I DON'T wanna get like the pic.

Good to know her body isn't achievable without steroids, thanks!!

Pic not loading, post moar
xDD

>7/10 would mate with and make future navy seals with.

I'm pretty sure OP is a MtF trans. Or at least I remember some MtF trans posts with someone who looked exactly like them. Some of those repressed trannies that tries to lift their feels away, but eventually notices it doesn't work and just transitions instead. For some reason she kept lifting.

But yeah, women who ork out never get like that. I doubt even taking roids would make a real woman get like that.

Post droopy tits op

Youre a fucking retard.

Lift heavy. Somehow people are thinking that lifting light=small muscles, lifting heavy=big muscles RIGHT AWAY, and that's fucking stupid. By lifting light, you will only delay your goal, or make no gains whatsoever. Lift how much you can, don't fear exhaustion.

You will NEVER look like pic in OP, unless you accidentaly slip into some kind of hypnosis and won't notice how 10 years of heavy lifting on steroids have passed. One year of heavy lifting natty won't get you to 1/10th of that.

15 pull ups daily.. Rofl m8

You can start with 200 pushups 100 pullups in 20 minutes then you can come back.

no, she most likely had small tits before training

>normie

>100 pull ups

Lemme get a video of you doing that m8 THEN I'll give it a go.

Unless you're doing 5 sets of 20, if so fuck off. I need to do the max I can with out stopping which ATM is 5 but goal is 15 which seems to be the average number of what men do who get picked do.

>inb4 lolol 5 pull ups

How much longer until you plan on joining?

Low quality bait, but you should be doing all those exercises in 15 minutes. Add a few hundred jumping jacks and a shitload of burpees. Lol female spec forces, I'm sad I took the bait. 2/10.

I'd fuck her. No homo?

Her clit is bigger than your dick, but yeah, no homo.

Sometime next year, April-June, soon as I meet the physical requirements.

in other words never joining

women don't belong in the military

No, your boobs will not look worse. They make get smaller if you lose weight like others said, but they will honestly probably look better. Been doing upper body strength training for about a year now, and my breasts are much better looking. They look more full from benching. The pec separation when I have a chest pump is a little gross to people maybe but whatever.

I do over strict form pull ups 5 days a week. I can do 12 consecutively and probably do 30-50 during most work outs. It will make your lats a lot broader, but you will not look like the pic in OP. The good thing about broad lats is that it makes your waist look much smaller in comparison, so now I actually look "curvier."

I need to finish this coming year of college before k can join, that's why April-June.

>women don't belong in the military

K

Aside from what I put there I'm doing a whole lot more, I was just worried that those specific things would make my boobs disappear or something, but I've been enlightened.

And yes you ass, female spec ops, get over it.

Sweet thanks. How long did it take you to work up to 12 pull ups? Anything you did help make them easier or increase the number??

Hmm, I started doing pull ups about 5 months ago. I believe I started out being able to do 5 on the first try. What helped me was adding weights once I was able to do 7. I use a dip belt to add weight and usually put on 10lbs (I can do 8 with 10lbs added). Doing them every workout is important. I also change up my grip during a set or every other set. Wide grip makes regular pull ups seem so easy.

And to help myself not kip, I always pause and hang for 1-3 seconds at the bottom. I can't touch the floor on the bars I use, so it's just a dead hang, and I keep my legs straight. Sometimes I do L-sit pull ups though.

This is the only answer this thread needs:

No, you stupid cunt, you are fucking retarded.

>male to female tranny
>uses roids to look like a man
Are you fucking retarded?

fucking retarded op