Cringe lifting related thread

Cringe lifting related thread

Shit says how you feel, you autist fuck stain

>autist

is someone angry that they're not normal and look like the kid in the pic?

It's all cringy meme shit by faggots who are hungry skellys or fatties who think dyel mode is super swole.

Also fucking leg day shit.

>newbies get excited by the little things about the gym you probably dont even notice anymore you jaded fuck
get that stick out of your ass OP, everyone starts somewhere

Considering the majority of people are obese, he's probably made all his friends envious.

So you aren't allowed to be enthusiastic anymore? Only allowed to post motivational shit if you're an IFBB pro body builder with millions in sponsorships? You can't even post a motivational pic that inspired you to your Facebook without some faggot ass pussy called OP making a cringe thread on a Chinese cartoon image board dedicated to educating and motivating people who are newbies at lifting? Jesus Christ, step off the spectrum OP calling you an autist was supposed to be a joke, Quit taking it literally

I have to take OP's side here, until he gets some gains he should stop posting these dumb fucking memes

This is cringy as fuck

This dude doesn't even lift lol

Everyone who is on his side is a faggot dyel

>no one should be posting these dumb fucking memes

Fify

I lift but don't post about it, don't talk about it too much, I'm simply not autistic about it, now if only I wasn't autistic in social situations :^)

>mfw this has been going on for nearly 2 years

The depressing truth.

Summer in full swing

Gb2r safe space faggot

>Summer fag complaining about summer

Look at all these butt hurt, sensitive, dyels. Get off your high horses you fucking losers.

U mad?

Little bitch boys call men they r jealous of douche bags

Call me a douche bag then, you fuccboi pussy

Shit you're right

Hey OP

>People want to improve themselves
>How horrible!
>I'll share this with Veeky Forums, so that we can all laugh about him.
Your the real cringe, OP.