If your schedule does not allow time for proper warmup, it does not allow time for training at all

>If your schedule does not allow time for proper warmup, it does not allow time for training at all.

what's an extra 5 minutes OP? If you have time for Veeky Forums you definitely have time to warm up

>Ah summer, a time to get ripped, hang by the pool, and ice cream

*record screeches*

>No no no not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! You a beginner looking for a routine? Good thing you found me, I'm going to tell you about the best beginner routine. You guessed it, ICF 5x5! Reasons why you should do this program: 1.It has the perfect amount of volume for a beginner. 2. The dude who made it is really ripped! 3. The guy has considerable knowledge of powerlifting and bodybuilding (BOTH!) This should clear the air, now go lift to get power like me, I'm powerful!

>doesnt warmup
>3weeks later
>gets injured
>makes thread on Veeky Forums
All year round

>abs

>OHP? You mean The Press?

>weighted dips

These actually aren't a meme if you do them right for your chest tho..

Enjoy not lifting for months when you fuck your shoulder.

Real talk.

Now THIS is podracing

>I do olympic lifting but have never been to the olympics.

So like...
99.999% of people who do oly?

Just saying "weightlifting" is confusing to normies who think that arnold was a weightlifter, because he lifted weights.

lol

>I do powerlifting! I'm powerful!

>That guy refilling his gallon of water at the water fountain.

What he meant to say was
>I do oly lifting because it gives me an excuse to be small and weak
>t-t-technique is more important than strength or size guys....

This also applies to 99.99% of oly lifters

>"Oh you're doing low bar squats with 405lbs or as us weightlifters call it, Good Mornings with 180kg?" My high bar squat with 60kg is much more impressive as I actually go through the full ROM as was intended. And in no way am I dyel, I just have honor. Something these fat powerlifters will never understand.

It's called copypasta because you copy-paste it, not because you write it from memory

fuck off summerdyel.

>the average male penis is only 5 inches long. Armed with this knowledge you must realize that I'm not that small. You see, I am a masculine male, and more than make up for the standard deviations with my personality

>Actually I accidentally had my thumb over the tape measure. I often hear that people with small penises tend to go on to live perfectly normal lives. Hell, the average penis length is 5 inches (and that's not even taking lying into account. You have nothing to be ashamed of. And on top of that you could be a grower and not a shower. What other people in a gym or theater shower might see as a small penis might actually get quite large when erect.

What do dicklets have to do with DYELs again?

>clips on warmup sets

Get out, newfag. These are some good meme threads
Really nice meme. You've got potential

Thanks Mr. Yates.

>Carry on with your foolish isolation exercises. Perhaps you will attract a cardio bunny whore of a gf. Not my style. Never has been. Never will be. No you see I will attract a much more perceptive woman. One who has a taste for a man who can unleash a lethal amount of force as one kinetic chain.

holy shit is this a real thing. I feel like I've seen this before somewhere

> falling for the warm-up meme

Get out of the basement user

Enjoy your rotator cuff turning to dust

Just started a fitness diary today

Good work.

>logging workouts
>a true gentleman remembers his struggles along with the weight and reps completed.
>a tip of the hat to you to encourage you to work toward becoming a superior gentleman.

>Hah, the true point is to practice calligraphy with my pen. You see, I am a Classic gentleman. I prefer straight-razor shaving, vinyl records, a good trilby, a moustache (once my Testosterone treatment begins working), traditional barbel training, and a good work ethic.
>It's a sailor model fountain pen
>Brutes such as yourself can't appreciate such a thing (a good pen, or a fierce dedication so full of reps and sets that even a superior memory is not enough), but a man of my tastes doesn't bother with such inferior opinions as your own

By the way, I love these threads and have enjoyed shitposting. Let's do this more often

>well memed good sir, your sophisticated satire is beyond reproach and for that I commend you. Bravo!

>You yourself seem to follow Bushidō
>That's Japanese for "the way of the warrior"

>I see you don't put the larger weights on last. Enjoy your inferior form underneath the barbell while I maximize my balance and coordination and become functionally strong.

If you don't need a warmup of any kind before your 'workout', then your 'workout' isn't much better than a warmup. In other words: YOU DON'T TRAIN HARD ENOUGH. Stop being a faggot and TRAIN HARDER.