What would be an ideal routine if you solely want big legs?

What would be an ideal routine if you solely want big legs?

Why? Are you one of those Brazilian girls?

SS with no bench or ohp

So he's supposed to squat every other day and deadlift the off days?

for big legs (not necessarily strong) I'd recommend German volume training using only squats and (stiff legged) deadlifts.
>10x10
>2 seconds up 4 seconds down
>45-60 second rest

This is assuming you have some lifting experience. Otherwise you should do a 3x5 or 5x5 routine with squats and deadlifts.

10x10 at what % of your max

At a percentage that makes you able to 10x10 without failing a rep. Stop asking for specific numbers when its obviously depending on your skill.

He didn't say how much weight, as if the same number of weight applies to everyone, he asked a percentage of your max, yuh dip.

Ss for linear squat progression.

Bulgarian method after that.

I'd recommend 65% to start. I think proper GVT suggest 75%, but as someone who is more familiar with high weight low reps, my endurance was not there. As a barometer you should be able to do all 100 reps without dropping the weight and resting no more than 60 seconds.
However, if you reach failure early, it is better to drop the weigh than to cut out reps/ sets.
Your first day should be a test. If you struggle with 135, drop to 115. If you can do 135 with no trouble try 175 etc.

So I tried doing it with 220lbs only could do 7 sets because I almost fainted somehow (its fucking hot in my gym too) Would it be better to do maybe 200lbs or should I just try again next time?

squat all day every day infinite/20 w/ 80% of max as a weight. I mean: Don't sleep nor eat and keep rests under a minute. Continue this until somebody comes and is forced to use deadly weapon on you, because you are not giving up on squat rack. Atleast time of your death you might have big legs... might.

You would not be able to do a 10x10 at 75% of your 1RM. I dont fucking care who you are. Unless your max is ridiculously underrepresented, its not gonna fucking happen. Holy shit do you people even lift at all?

>getting this triggered
Of to tumblr pls

I said 65%. The actual program is an advanced lifting routine (read: steroid users) which calls for 75%.

>people to this day still believe SS is strictly a 4 compound lift routine

does anyone ever read the book to talk about whats in it? Mark encourages accessories on top of the compound lifts

Even if I added accessories I would still be squatting and deadlifting every other day, what you're saying is so off topic

All the brofucking science itt

Heavy Squats. Heavy Deads. Heavy Barbell Lunges. Heavy leg press. Heavy leg raises. It's not rocket science you dipshits

Progressively overload on the muscles you want to grow x F

OP asks for routine not exercises you fucking retarded dyel moron

Isn't that working up to a daily max then a couple of sets eeveryday?

That is the routine you piece of shit, do these exercises as a circuit on the same day if you have the balls neckbeard shit cunt

>ROUTINE
>EXERCISES FOR ONE DAY
PICK ONE FUCKING ABORTION WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHAT FIT BECAME?

10 sets of squats??

Bro Most people here don't even lift. You really think these stupid kids are gonna read a book?