What kept you from going to the gym today Veeky Forums?

What kept you from going to the gym today Veeky Forums?

But I did go

nothing, I'm going in 15 minutes

living in a dormitory and fucking retarded neighbors throwing a "party" (two girls yelling some girly songs isnt really a party) till 8 am and being poor enough to being only able to afford going to free university gym open from 9am to 12am today

I feel like I will cut myself or at least get shitfaced drunk. I really need to go to gym...

I just got back from the gym. It was a good day

Today is HIIT so I'm headed to the track instead

At the lakes right now with friends and enjoying the day off. Its working out though since I've been swimming a lot so sort of making up for not going to the gym.

im not narcissistic enough

got off work early (like 1am) today, gymbro was really tired too so we skipped

The only gym in my town had a burst pipe and was flooded today, but anyway today is a rest day.

I'm going in a few minutes. volume day on TM so I'm not looking forward to it.

Alright I'll bite. What the hell is that thing? Is it a kidney stone or something?

Looks like an avocado.

Looks like opium or maybe black tar heroin.

Didn't work out yesterday cuz I had an interview today.

Gonna get a job and get that gym membership!

The fact that it's my rest day you lazy fuck.

Nothing.

Time to go.

Got only 3 shirts I every wear at the gym and they're dirty. Pulled doubt duty for each one and gotta do laundry.

cannonball?

I must rest for 2 days, or my lifts will be garbage.

Looks like a rice ball wrapped in seaweed to me

1) I'm on vacation and if I exercise, it's going to be cardio or bodyweight
>tfw post workout shower after doing 2 hours of running and 2 hours of cycling today

2) Going to a gym? Fuck you all. Homegym master race reporting in.

Nothing.
That's how it is now. I've been half-assing the gym for a year and I'm dunzo. I'm just gonna do it regardless of how I'm feeling because fuck being a little bitch.

I didn't go because I have a home gym and I already worked out.

hangover, rest period too.

next week i will be reborn into the next phase

Hungover.
I will probably go in a few hours though.

>4hours cadio on vacation
>meanwhile CHAD is visiting all the sights with PIZZA.

Cardiocucks are always good for a laugh lol.

>tfw no Japanese waifu

Holiday here in Montreal

It's rest day.

Tomorrow is gym day though

It's my rest day

>going to gym after work with fiance
>Can only do light diddlys because of stress fracture in leg, fuck
>Probably gonna fuck her brains out after
>Then play weeb shit all weekend

>tfw worked out for 9 consecutive days

sprained my wrist
Haven't trained since Monday.
Going back to the gym next Monday. I feel my self getting weaker.

Cut and weeded both yards this morning. Non-propelled push mower makes it a workout.

Cause I'm a pussy with poor will power in the mornings. Still getting my cardio in tho.

Did volume day of texas method yesterday and was just going to go and do cardio and treat myself to some bicep curls today but got asked out for drinks with a m8 so not bothering

football match
also I workout at home

Rest day.

Also I don't have a gym membership because my rich uncle has a stocked home gym. It's in a separate part of his house in a fairly soundproof room with a backyard entrance and I have a key so I go in there whenever the fuck I want.

It was my rest day.

Gym is closed today, "national holiday" and all

lifted at home with my shitty gear

I'm going once my beans and rice are done cooking and I eat them. Shouldn't take more than 2 hours, giving me plenty of time before the gym closes at 9.

It's a "ball of white widow dry screen and bho mixed"
In other words, it's a hash ball. Source: reverse google image search you newfaggots.

10 hours of work, gym is closed the time i get hme

>taking rest days
Fuck off Rippitits.

I saw this thread on my favorite Manchurian horse insemination bulletin board, asking me what kept me from going to the gym today.
Reckon I'll do my stretching and foam rolling and get out there and put some work in.

the temperature tried. it's at 35°C and the gyms only climate control is big windows.

fuck that shit, went anyway. Don't make excuses guys.

>He doesn't take rest days

DOUBLE TRIPLES

I literally walked, metro'd, and walked all the way there only to be told that it is closed today for a fucking PROVINCIAL holiday. Fuck everything.

pneumonia

the fact that it's 3:30 pm and I lift at 7:30 pm

so i guess not having a time machine

Gym was only open in the morning since it's midsummer and I was gonna go fishing with my dudes

gym was closed :< stupid holidays for people with friends to hang out with

But that's cheating.

I don't use Google Image search because maybe 10% it actually gives am answer, the other 90% of the time the only results are the 3chan thread it's posted in

fortunately nothing

been struggling for the last few months to get over myself. i think im back on the wagon. i tracked calories today, im still 765 cals under my goal of 1500, did my cardio, had a fairly decent workout and my girl is taking me out for my birthday so im probably gonna get the succ too.

no excuse. I admit it. I knocked off yesterday too.

how fucked am I

>I'm hungover
>I'm getting ready for a wedding
>mfw I'm already drinking, again
>drank 3 cans of coke today
>ate waffles
>been playing video games earlier
>I'm a piece of shit

That's basically the jist of it. I'm not an alcoholic but partying is ruining my gym life

Ear infection.

It's healing up though, will be able to go back to the gym tomorrow, after a week of recovery.

closed due to a national holiday
>pic related, my gains goblin

I went
SL DL didn't go up but form is tight
db rear flyes still fuck my shit up I don't even know how to handle them
cable rows improved
still have problems with pullups since I've been sick and I don't know why. latPD was no problem 10kg below my BW for reps, so why do I struggle with more than three pullups?

fuck my life
my shoulder is also fucked and I am too afraid to visit the doctor

B-but I just went s-senpai

Worn out with all the weights I've been lifting.

crippling anxiety.
I can barely get out of the house for food and other maintenance products, and even that I often delay one or two days past when I run out of food.
I really only come here to look at cute boys.

It's squat day. My quads have been tight as fuck this week causing me some really bad knee pain, and doing squats right now is definitely not the answer.

>get home from evening shift 1am
>can't sleep until 2am
>get up 7 am
>8 am take train to company to pick up visa
>pick up visa 10am
>arrive in my city at 12.30am
>pass shops and go to my room 1pm
>go to gym and workout 1:15-3:00pm
>go home shower go to start night shift at 3:45pm
>work until 11:45pm
>get home drink protein shake, go to bed 0:45am

It's rest day

Nothing. 3x8 365 lbs deadlifts. Feels good bro

I'm going later when my shitty gym with only 1 squat rack isn't packed full of old retards getting ready for the weekend.

nothing kept me, just didn't go :^) will make it up tomorrow

I went and it was closed.

Failed sets on 2 workouts already. Got to deload if I fuck up tomorrow

Sprained something in my leg running. Went to the beach for some swim gains tho, going to bench later.

I'm sick

>CHAD is out FISHING with his DUDES while YOU'RE at the GYM lifting WEIGHTS and SWEATING
srs tho sounds like a fun time, wish I had friends to go fishing with

I just got home from the gym :^)

If you skip days consistently for no reason then you're fucked, but if it's a once in a while thing it ain't no biggy

do some hamstring curls then tard

Catching fish is fun but the whole experience of fishing is not fun at all unless you like sitting around doing nothing

The fact that I did the previous 3 consecutive days and I need to stop skipping rest days.

>unless you like sitting around doing nothing
it's healthy brah

i did, and i finally broke 2pl8 on diddylifts after like 8 months of lifting

pretty fucking happy with myself

what is that?

quebec?

It's the magical ball of gains, it will make you ripped but only if you can eat it whole in one sitting, otherwise you'll become emaciated.

Cuz I'm sick nigga

Getting truck serviced right now, gym afterwards.

Staring at half a dozen gt350s in the lot here and contemplating trading my evo for one.

dont have a gym membership. i just did my home workout since I have a bench and free weights.

might go soon was going to do deadlifts but got hit by the flu

Bike day

I started work at 3 yesterday afternoon and won't finish till 3 Sunday afternoon
I do some stuff when things get quiet but it still sucks